FUEL TANK - 68 L

BOOST SPEED - 22 m/s

FUEL REGEN - 14.77 L/s

GROUND SPEED - 14.45 m/s

AIR SPEED - 25

RADAR - 185 m

OVERHEATING - 5.25 s

DODGING - 1.4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special Ability

Turret Mode

The G2 SS turns into an immobile sniper turret which bolsters its front defense by (15/20/25/30/35%) but reduces its rear defense by 60%. (The mech is still able to rotate with slightly increased speed than other turrets.) While in Turret Mode, the mech receives reduced reload time, but the heat generation is increased by 15%.

Weapons

Primary

SA HAWKINS

(CURRENT BASE STATS)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AM-SAR

(CURRENT BASE STATS)

GOO-EYe

DPS RATING - 10

ACCURACY - 75

RATE OF FIRE - 35

EFFECTIVE RANGE - 40

HEAT RATE - 32

The GOO-EYe applies a sticky ectoplasmic substance to the target that slows with each consecutive shot and can stack to 3 times reducing enemy movement speed by (3.3/6.6/10%). The debuff lasts for .5 seconds.

Secondary

SD-SABOT (NEW)

DPS RATING - 20

ACCURACY - 100

RATE OF FIRE - 3

EFFECTIVE RANGE - 90

HEAT RATE - 21

A sniper rifle that applies a debuff on the target causing the target to suffer (.1/.2/.3/.4/.5%) increased secondary weapon reload speed. The debuff is applied after every consecutive shot on the same target and has a (X) second duration.

ITEM

REAR SHIELD MK-I (NEW)

Applies to self. Create a magnetic shield on the back of the mech to protect against flanks.

MK-II Shield absorbs more dmg.

MK-III Shield absorbs an enormous amount of dmg.

INTERNALS

IMMOBILITY BOOSTER KIT MK-I (NEW) 

While stationary, gain a .5% increased dmg boost.

MK-II Gain a 1.0% dmg boost while stationary.

MK-III Gain a 1.5% dmg boost while stationary.

For the precentage of the secondary it increases with each mech rank. The duration of the debuff I'm thinking could be changed with mech rank also, but it might be a bit OP. Each consecutive shot will refresh the duration but I'm trying to figure out a good set time so that you can still get that stack refreshed within a good window of time before it runs out and of course having your SD - SABOT reloaded in time to refresh it. Any interest or advice/ tips will be greatly appreciated. 

Possible artwork of the G2 SS to come with demonstration of its looks and turret stance and REAR SHIELD.

- Galanto_Saints

LoliconBukakke

LoliconBukakke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

An actual G2 is going to have to have an upgraded version of the G1 ability. If you want a G2 SS then you should also make a G2 powershot. If you just wanted the immobile sniper turret, then there's already a similar discussion here

https://community.pl...iper-mech-idea/

Edited by LoliconBukakke, 25 March 2015 - 05:29 PM.

How it feels to play incinerator

Spoiler

KOS_Baconman

KOS_Baconman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

not much point to the rear shield, any good sniper pops a turret up behind them so they dont get jumped

What if we just give some bacon paint, some bacon holo-emotes and change Bunker from snow to bacon.

This way, everyone will be happy.

What you should really do, is replace your parts with bacon, so you can cook games and eat bacon

Obviously the wallpaper would be cooler if bacon was incorporated into it.

AMISH KOMMANDER

AMISH KOMMANDER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

An actual G2 is going to have to have an upgraded version of the G1 ability. If you want a G2 SS then you should also make a G2 powershot. If you just wanted the immobile sniper turret, then there's already a similar discussion here

https://community.pl...iper-mech-idea/

Yes i understand that there are other posts out there similar to mine. I am not comparing mine to others nor am i saying that mine is better. Hawken is getting back into business so of course theres going to be a lot of similarities under concepts and what not. Im talking about 'my' G2 SS idea and no my G2 special doesnt increase the dmg of the mech weapons but it still applies the idea of dishing out more dmg in a shortened time.

AMISH KOMMANDER

AMISH KOMMANDER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

not much point to the rear shield, any good sniper pops a turret up behind them so they dont get jumped

I've gone against many snipers both good and bad and I can still sneak up on them in my infil or pred. Its the idea of having that moment in time where youre focused on a fight at a distance then boom, you get EMP'd or take a large amount of dmg in a sec, you pop that item and run away. It only protects the backside which is why its a starting item for the G2 SS because while in turret mode that back portion is whats vulnerable, so having that dmg absorption shield shielding your weak spot, youre able to focus on your primary target.

AMISH KOMMANDER

AMISH KOMMANDER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

bump

Arkhaun

Arkhaun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

CLASS C MECH (SUPPORT)

ARMOR - 700

FUEL TANK - 68 L

BOOST SPEED - 22 m/s

FUEL REGEN - 14.77 L/s

GROUND SPEED - 14.45 m/s

AIR SPEED - 25

RADAR - 185 m

OVERHEATING - 5.25 s

DODGING - 1.4

Special Ability

Turret Mode

The G2 SS turns into an immobile sniper turret which bolsters its front defense by (15/20/25/30/35%) but reduces its rear defense by 60%. (The mech is still able to rotate with slightly increased speed than other turrets.) While in Turret Mode, the mech receives reduced reload time, but the heat generation is increased by 15%.

Weapons

Primary

SA HAWKINS

(CURRENT BASE STATS)

AM-SAR

(CURRENT BASE STATS)

GOO-EYe

DPS RATING - 10

ACCURACY - 75

RATE OF FIRE - 35

EFFECTIVE RANGE - 40

HEAT RATE - 32

The GOO-EYe applies a sticky ectoplasmic substance to the target that slows with each consecutive shot and can stack to 3 times reducing enemy movement speed by (3.3/6.6/10%). The debuff lasts for .5 seconds.

Secondary

SD-SABOT (NEW)

DPS RATING - 20

ACCURACY - 100

RATE OF FIRE - 3

EFFECTIVE RANGE - 90

HEAT RATE - 21

A sniper rifle that applies a debuff on the target causing the target to suffer (.1/.2/.3/.4/.5%) increased secondary weapon reload speed. The debuff is applied after every consecutive shot on the same target and has a (X) second duration.

ITEM

REAR SHIELD MK-I (NEW)

Applies to self. Create a magnetic shield on the back of the mech to protect against flanks.

MK-II Shield absorbs more dmg.

MK-III Shield absorbs an enormous amount of dmg.

INTERNALS

IMMOBILITY BOOSTER KIT MK-I (NEW) 

While stationary, gain a .5% increased dmg boost.

MK-II Gain a 1.0% dmg boost while stationary.

MK-III Gain a 1.5% dmg boost while stationary.

For the precentage of the secondary it increases with each mech rank. The duration of the debuff I'm thinking could be changed with mech rank also, but it might be a bit OP. Each consecutive shot will refresh the duration but I'm trying to figure out a good set time so that you can still get that stack refreshed within a good window of time before it runs out and of course having your SD - SABOT reloaded in time to refresh it. Any interest or advice/ tips will be greatly appreciated. 

Possible artwork of the G2 SS to come with demonstration of its looks and turret stance and REAR SHIELD.

- Galanto_Saints

i like the booster internal but not so much the others

or maybe have it increase turn speed or allows 180 and has no ranks

SORRY CAPS

170323-R9tPRfBFIQ79.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: G2, Sharp Shooter, Class C, Heavy, Sniper

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users