• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts
In the interests of advancing noobdom and by the decree of the Lord of the Scrubs, now hear this:

The Server An-Imperfect-Congregation is now available to the public. As a private server, certain players can access admin commands to change the map, apply mods and notably kick players.

Unlike other private servers, admin access to this server will be made available to the public. In order to request access, you must log in to the Officially Unofficial TeamSpeak and verbally identify yourself as a member in good standing to an admin. Your TS name must match the account name that will be using the admin powers. If you are brand new to the TS, chances are you will not be immediately granted admin. Give it a week or so. The password will change on a regular basis and admins will be notified independently of said change.

Some basic rules apply:

1. Don't abuse your rights. Reports of abuse are to go to the email at hawkenteamspeak@gmail.com to the attention of Amid 
  2. As An-Imperfect-Congregation is not regulated by matchmaker, you must understand that you will encounter players substantially more skilled than you. Be sure that it is a hacker or exploiter that you are kicking. Repeated false positives will result in your rights being taken away indefinitely and Amid making your life a living hell in the game. 
  3. As An-Imperfect-Congregation is not regulated by matchmaker, smurfs should not be necessary to enter it at any given time and those that do should be aware of the current vitriolic atmosphere regarding suspected cheaters. Best to be identifiable as a filthy milge. This is not so much a rule as it is an advisory.
  4. First admin to log in has priority. Don't fight and share when necessary, my dear fuzzing childrenscrubs.
  5. Do not share the password with anyone. I don't care if your dad, Josh or Scrimbot itself is asking for it. Everything goes through the admins and Lord of the Scrubs will. Find. Out.
  6. Amid's word is final.

Basic admin commands, accessible via adminhelp in game:
Spoiler

FAQ:
Spoiler

Edited by Amidatelion, 10 February 2016 - 07:26 PM.

• Robscancer, crockrocket, Meraple and 6 others like this

kaiserschmarrn_

kaiserschmarrn_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

my eyes

ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1257 posts

7. tickle's word is even more final.

Spoiler

LGdSqzD.png

Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts
Do you think that Amid is in reality a pug?

CRITICAL ASSIST

United in Diversity, Divided by Zero
v9KKbH9.png
Spoiler

Hyginos

Hyginos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

Let's fill the server!

This'll be good.

MFW Howken

My post count is neat.

OdinTheWise

OdinTheWise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

if silver cant be reached, i am almost always reachable through steam 

We Can Dance If We Want To     

OTWsig2.jpg

ES3lMRu.png?1

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

*sigh*

I fuzzing tried.

I'll be terminating this project as of the 29th due to an inability to justify $30 a month on this game.

I would like to take this opportunity to encourage any other community members with the means to do so to try keep this idea alive. You may use the HKTS's resources for this purpose. Please PM me for details.

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Update:

We're back up, due in part to donations made by milges that will remain anonymous! Their redemption is their own.

I'm not sure how to go about saying this, as I don't want to appear to be begging, but anyone who would like to donate to AIC can do so, without even contacting me and having money enter my filthy hands, by contacting support and asking to transfer MC from their account to AIC.

FYI, we're funded until June atm.

• Nept and OdinTheWise like this

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

dont give amid money

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

dont give amid money

You heard him folks, your MC should go directly to server.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amid, an imperfect congregation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users