15 replies to this topic

ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Hey everyone,

this post will be used to gather links to all kinds of fixes, workarounds and guides for Hawken related tech problems.

Fixes and workarounds:

Guides and general information:

Do you have an account related problem (missing credits, broken mechs, mech sync failure etc)? Or do you want to report a player for bad behaviour (like cheating or harrassment)? In that case you should open a ticket on Hawken's official customer support page: https://support.505g...ders/6000223976

Got a thread that should get included in this list of fixes, workarounds and guides? Just leave a reply with the link and a short explanation of what it is about. :thumbsup:

Your problem wasn't resolved by following the steps in any of these threads? Create a NEW THREAD in the Support forum and maybe people can help you out. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS TOPIC IF YOU WANT HELP.

Edited by CZeroFive, 28 June 2017 - 02:24 PM.

• Rajitha, ticklemyiguana and hope74 like this

Upright_6

Upright_6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Hey is the mic thing fixed?

ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Hey is the mic thing fixed?

https://community.pl...ication/?p=8155

• Luaq likes this

Gibon_Desorejado

Gibon_Desorejado

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi ReEvolve, I'm playing Hawken since tuesday and I'm experimenting some random crashes.

This is the complete report:

Rendering thread exception:
Fatal error!

Address = 0xa15c560  (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\system32\igdumd32.dll]
Address = 0xa161df0  (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\system32\igdumd32.dll]
Address = 0xa15b0b4  (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\system32\igdumd32.dll]
Address = 0xa161b25  (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\system32\igdumd32.dll]

Any help will be appreciated.

ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Hi ReEvolve, I'm playing Hawken since tuesday and I'm experimenting some random crashes.

This is the complete report:

Rendering thread exception:
Fatal error!

Address = 0xa15c560  (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\system32\igdumd32.dll]
Address = 0xa161df0  (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\system32\igdumd32.dll]
Address = 0xa15b0b4  (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\system32\igdumd32.dll]
Address = 0xa161b25  (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\system32\igdumd32.dll]

Any help will be appreciated.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase create seperate threads for your issues instead of posting in here.

Anyway, the "igdumd32.dll" is error is caused by integrated graphics cards (like the Intel HD 3000). These integrated graphics cards do NOT meet the minimum hardware requirements of Hawken. Sorry but you can't expect the game to run smoothly (if at all) on unsupported graphics cards. :/

If you have a dedicated graphics card then you should change your system settings to set this graphics card as default for Hawken.

Edited by ReEvolve, 03 April 2015 - 06:13 AM.

• Gibon_Desorejado likes this

Lennonsy

Lennonsy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

any fixes for random crashes during a match?

have no errors anywhere else, sometimes game will just close abruptly after working at a flawless fps rate under 60ping.

no error message or code, it just crashes to the desktop and computer says "hawken has stopped working"

im using steam if that helps, but ive already looked at possible files errors, and run the steam game fixer thing.

Gibon_Desorejado

Gibon_Desorejado

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase create seperate threads for your issues instead of posting in here.

Anyway, the "igdumd32.dll" is error is caused by integrated graphics cards (like the Intel HD 3000). These integrated graphics cards do NOT meet the minimum hardware requirements of Hawken. Sorry but you can't expect the game to run smoothly (if at all) on unsupported graphics cards. :/

If you have a dedicated graphics card then you should change your system settings to set this graphics card as default for Hawken.

Ok, understand 

Probably I wil buy a new fraphics card 

Thank you ReEvolve

Maxunarul

Maxunarul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
Well, to tell something nice in my stomach.

What happened? I have problems of packet loss apparently, but it was nice for me to see that attention to support tickets are fast, send the ticket and have already asked me a video showing my failures and an analysis of Tracert, and I sent and am waiting to see the response as beginning the solution to my problem.

Just comment on that, it's nice that the Devs are pending support tickets so they give you the feeling that the other side are. Regardless of whether my problem is solved sooner or delay it's nice to confirm that there are people from Hawken always alert to deal with such events.

Congratulations

6_1.jpg

Sei_Su

Sei_Su

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

What if I have a hangar 2 identical mexs ? I bought one myself, and the other was entering the bonus code . How can I remove the second one?

PLASKOGUBCI

PLASKOGUBCI

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hello. i just downloaded the game and i cant verify my email. i press the verification link in your message and its just redirect me to the steam page of the game. how can i verify my email?

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

What if I have a hangar 2 identical mexs ? I bought one myself, and the other was entering the bonus code . How can I remove the second one?

You don't; Mechs are non-refundable purchases, sadly.

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

MFGBG

MFGBG

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi guys, im having a problem with the login of the game. 

Im able to login in the website, but once i try to do it in the game i recieve a message that says: "Login failed, you need a meteor account to play the game (something like that lol).

Does anyone knows what might be the problem???

Thanks a lot and sorry for the bad english!

Recker985

Recker985

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey everyone,

this post will be used to gather links to all kinds of fixes, workarounds and guides for Hawken related tech problems.

Fixes and workarounds:

Guides and general information:

Do you have an account related problem (missing credits, broken mechs, mech sync failure etc)? Or do you want to report a player for bad behaviour (like cheating or harrassment)? In that case you should open a ticket on Hawken's official customer support page: https://hawken.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Got a thread that should get included in this list of fixes, workarounds and guides? Just leave a reply with the link and a short explanation of what it is about. :thumbsup:

Your problem wasn't resolved by following the steps in any of these threads? Create a NEW THREAD in the Support forum and maybe people can help you out. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS TOPIC IF YOU WANT HELP.

I have a problem with the G2 assult's ability, it's missing but when I used the link it says that I am not missing any abilities and it is still not fixed :/

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

I have a problem with the G2 assult's ability, it's missing but when I used the link it says that I am not missing any abilities and it is still not fixed :/

Send a support ticket - I know that they are taking a long time to answer these, but they don't have a dedicated support department.  The same people working hard to relaunch hawken are the ones that are answering support tickets.

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

Quad_X

Quad_X

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

so I keep getting an error that Hawken needs to update:

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=931720057

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=931721202

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=931720057

FenrisWolf2014

FenrisWolf2014

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I tried to play the game on my PC. I DL'd STREAM, then the game, when I click 'Play Now' I get a dialogue box that says:

Failed to find shader map for default material, Default Material.  Please make sure cooking was successful. Then lists addresses:

0xfd56a06d, 0x41a395c0, 0x2f8, 0x410223a0, 0x419223a0 all saying 'filename not found'.  I tried uninstalling and REinstalling the game twice and still get the same problem.   HELP   ! ! ! ! !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)