scout nerf?

- - - - - xbox

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

(Xbox)animal chubs

(Xbox)animal chubs

• Xbox Members
  • 15 posts

I feel like it takes skill to be a scout but if you're good at it then its one of the best mechs out there. I feel like i'm a good player but when facing a scout I have a hard time winning (Could be balanced more if you had more options for internals). I don't know if i'm the only one that feels this way or if others feel the same.

P.S. allow more internal customization!

(Xbox)phed thc

(Xbox)phed thc

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 37 posts
Lol, it begins...
  • (Xbox)animal chubs likes this

(Xbox)animal chubs

(Xbox)animal chubs

• Xbox Members
  • 15 posts

Lol, it begins...

This has already BEEN! lol

(Xbox)x KiRK707

(Xbox)x KiRK707

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 141 posts
It was nerfed when brought to console, 300 health is easy to deal with even considering the speed it has. Its all about noticing the patterns the Scout will make with his movement; In order to fire, he cant be dodging or boosting, meaning hes walking or hovering- This is the time you fire upon him. Noticing his movement patterns makes this easier. Landing a single solid secondary/primary volley from a burst mech will send the Scout running for the hills; Unless its Hestoned, in which case just stop it. Sustain weapons are difficult to use against a Scout as he will forever be near cover, due to his small health pool, and utilize corner-poking to chip away safely at you until he can pounce and wreck you- knowing your DPS output wont be quick enough to kill him before he kills you. Utilizing the same corner-poke method against a Scout is best or taking him on in the open will work, as well. However, hovering constantly will get you killed. And be wary of its speed, it may be vulnerable in the open but a good pilot can find ways using its newly shortened dodge cooldown to circle around you, constantly keeping you at the turn-cap and unable to keep up; Utilize your own mobility to negate the Scouts mobility and keep your eyes on him- Or at least his eyes off you! Use that radar!

Edited by (Xbox)x KiRK707, 02 August 2016 - 12:40 AM.

• (Xbox)animal chubs likes this

(Xbox)animal chubs

(Xbox)animal chubs

• Xbox Members
  • 15 posts

Hestoned is a great Scout pilot. I think I'm awesome at the game until I 1V1 him. But anyway, I was drunk off my A when I posted this. My Bad :D

Edited by (Xbox)animal chubs, 02 August 2016 - 01:42 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xbox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users