why more mechs?

- - - - - xbox

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

(Xbox)animal chubs

(Xbox)animal chubs

• Xbox Members
  • 15 posts

its cool that more mechs are being added but please add some more customization. It seems like the mechs are very situational. the scout is op, the raider needs a bump. Adding a little bit of variation is ok i sware you're not gonna lose anyone by adding 1 or 2 additional internals per mech. The marauder is just useless which is sad because it could be a great mech. So instead of adding more make the others more playable. Add more survivability :( i'm so sick of seeing just dual mini-guns, bruisers and rocketeer's.

Edited by (Xbox)animal chubs, 04 August 2016 - 07:40 PM.

• (Xbox)INF Vet 67 likes this

(Xbox)CraftyDus

(Xbox)CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 33 posts

the maruader

its cool that more mechs are being added but please add some more customization. It seems like the mechs are very situational. the scout is op, the raider needs a bump. Adding a little bit of variation is ok i sware you're not gonna lose anyone by adding 1 or 2 additional internals per mech. The marauder is just useless which is sad because it could be a great mech. So instead of adding more make the others more playable. Add more survivability :( i'm so sick of seeing just dual mini-guns, bruisers and rocketeer's.

the maurauder is not useless

I know a guy with 30,000 kills in one. While it is a specialty and requires a great deal from the player, being good in one takes practice.

• (Xbox)animal chubs likes this

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

(Xbox)phed thc

(Xbox)phed thc

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 37 posts
Yeah we're seeing a bunch of noob mechs on the field cause you're all still noobs.

But seriously, hellfires are easy mode for people that can't aim or track, and controllers are hard to use. Also, dual primaries is simpler than managing separate cool-downs.

As the skill level increases, these mechs become less useful and thier deficiencies become more apparent.
  • (Xbox)CraftyDus likes this

(Xbox)Deth3327

(Xbox)Deth3327

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 37 posts
The Marauder is pretty bad the way it's setup on xbox.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xbox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users