113 replies to this topic

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

i think you can excuse me for not putting this in off topic

but your stunned visage leads me to believe you have lost all hope and willpower

and the guy with the comb over on my tv confirms this

im not sure where this is going anymore

but i just filled out a facebook satisfaction survey, telling mark z. to contact anon and do the deed in regards to {redacted}, as a way of avoiding the illuminati in control of our country 

im not sure if this is the proper way to do this in this era, but this sure as hell isnt how they decided to get rid of {redacted} thats for sure...

anyway, anon, if your out there, the martians say go ahead

for frame of reference and context-

harambe got 15,000 votes

dont move,delete,or lock this topic, only {redacted} would lock delete or move this topic to off topic at the request of {redacted}

rip the free world

#ThisMAYbetheLASTbastionofFREEDOM

#ForTheLULZ

Edited by ArchMech, 09 November 2016 - 12:41 AM.

• DemitronPrime likes this

don't mind me, i'm just on a crusade against humanity, by the end of my lifespan earth's population will be 8 billion+ trolls

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

As a non-american, I think eventually we'll all realize the world dodged a bullet. Hillary would've started a world war since she fell in love with the idea of creating a no-fly zone in syria, probably because she's sold out to (endorsed by) some weapon or equipment making company.

At the end people are overestimating the effect that the US president can have on the shape of the world, things don't just work like that. Obama couldn't do much because the Congress wasn't on his side mainly for example.

• PoopSlinger, Miscellaneous, _incitatus and 5 others like this

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

dude, by the time trumps sworn into office, russian is gunna be Tunisia's national language, the dollar will be on par with a Madagascar dollar (worth significantly less  then 1% of the paper its printed on), and a host of other awful news

• dorobo and DemitronPrime like this

don't mind me, i'm just on a crusade against humanity, by the end of my lifespan earth's population will be 8 billion+ trolls

Rainbow_Sheep

Rainbow_Sheep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Starting a thread on this topic is a wonderful idea and I can see nothing going wrong.

Edited by Rainbow_Sheep, 09 November 2016 - 07:17 AM.

• coldform, Miscellaneous, _incitatus and 6 others like this

Spoiler

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

dude, by the time trumps sworn into office, russian is gunna be Tunisia's national language, the dollar will be on par with a Madagascar dollar (worth significantly less  then 1% of the paper its printed on), and a host of other awful news

You're overreacting. Trump's speech showed the version of him that we'll be seeing from now on, a composed and poised businessman-like talk.

It's in the books now, and there's no longer any need for him to act the way he did. If anything is gonna make your assumption happen is if americans buy into the doomsday sayings and give up on their country. Americans voting Trump for president isn't IMO as bad as the Brits voting for Brexit, and the latter is yet to cause Britain to collapse as people kept saying.

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

You're overreacting. Trump's speech showed the version of him that we'll be seeing from now on, a composed and poised businessman-like talk.

It's in the books now, and there's no longer any need for him to act the way he did. If anything is gonna make your assumption happen is if americans buy into the doomsday sayings and give up on their country. Americans voting Trump for president isn't IMO as bad as the Brits voting for Brexit, and the latter is yet to cause Britain to collapse as people kept saying.

Trumps speech was fuzzy bunnyen see through... dude... he has a rape charge in court and hes elected president...

i have had 32 messages in the last 20 mins from gay/lesbian and coloured friends asking if they can get into new zealand...

already something like 84 suicides...you have no fuzzy bunnyen idea...

riots and hate marches already being reported across ameriKKKa...

dodged a bullet? TRUMP IS THE BULLET...

https://www.facebook...32609183547257/

https://www.facebook...32609183547257/

Edited by DemitronPrime, 09 November 2016 - 02:31 AM.

• WmMoneyFrmMissouri likes this

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

Like I said, it's people overreacting.

BTW I don't really want to look like I'm defending anyone. At best I'm an outsider with limited knowledge and concern about American and world politics.

But honestly ... that's ridiculous how people are acting. I'm sorry but that's plain stupid.

Basically the guy acted and talked like a major fuzzy bunny to win votes. It's not just trump who hates gays or illegal mexicans or muslims, it's a big portion of americans. They bought into that violent attitude he showed during his campaign, and if he'll stay loyal to it, then yes it's all gone to fuzzy bunny, but only americans themselves are to blame for it, and if -as I believe- he will just leave that ideology behind to a degree, then at least it's not as bad as expected.

• _incitatus likes this

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Startimg a thread on this topic is a wonderful idea and I can see nothing going wrong.

if not in this very moment in this very place, without reservations or inhibitions, invoking every ounce of essence of the term freedom, then all the world is lost.

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

BTW I don't really want to look like I'm defending anyone. At best I'm an outsider with limited knowledge and concern about American and world politics.

But honestly ... that's ridiculous how people are acting. I'm sorry but that's plain stupid.

Basically the guy acted and talked like a major fuzzy bunny to win votes. It's not just trump who hates gays or illegal mexicans or muslims, it's a big portion of americans. They bought into that violent attitude he showed during his campaign, and if he'll stay loyal to it, then yes it's all gone to fuzzy bunny, but only americans themselves are to blame for it, and if -as I believe- he will just leave that ideology behind to a degree, then at least it's not as bad as expected.

idk man, it dont look good, it dont look good at all

for the record as soon as trump started generating a lead in the race, the Canadian immigration website crashed due to to much web traffic

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

idk man, it dont look good, it dont look good at all

for the record as soon as trump started generating a lead in the race, the Canadian immigration website crashed due to to much web traffic

Yeah I've seen that on 9gag lol ... it's kinda sad ...

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

You see that's the problem right there for such a reaction.. it's a big portion of americans. It's like seeing the mirror for the first time. It's a proof that a majority is like that. Cold shower. There were some highly intellectual reasons to vote for trump but i doubt thats why majority voted for him.

• Elite_is_salty likes this

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

You see that's the problem right there for such a reaction.. it's a big portion of americans. It's like seeing the mirror for the first time. It's a proof that a majority is like that. Cold shower. There were some highly intellectual reasons to vote for trump but i doubt thats why majority voted for him.

Exactly it was the loud and lousy attitude of his that drew a lot of voters. Those ideas that we considered ridiculous and dangerous for a candidate to say were music to those people's ears. It may seem like a joke or a fluke but his style was studied and his success was planned for. 

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

I think everyone should check this POV on the situation:

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

PoopSlinger

PoopSlinger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

For a bunch of foreigners yall have a lot to say about our future president.

AMERICA

HAS MADE ITS DECISION

OMG PLEASE SEND HELP

Edited by PoopSlinger, 09 November 2016 - 05:21 AM.

• coldform, Kindos7, _incitatus and 3 others like this

khn3gAi.jpg?1CitkI9t.jpgGkp2fB7.jpg

Come on Crafty, you have been officially called out on your lies. Your online reputation is at stake here, this is just like an old school street race running for pink slips. Its run what you brung and hope its enough. Put up or shut the fuzzy bunny up.

JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

RIP USA

It's been a good run

• DieselCat, DeeRax and DemitronPrime like this

d1eZeG3.png

FairyPrincess

FairyPrincess

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

i have had 32 messages in the last 20 mins from gay/lesbian and coloured friends asking if they can get into new zealand...

I hoping that they will leave, as these vocal groups can only whine.

already something like 84 suicides...you have no fuzzy bunnyen idea...

Brain damage or other mental problems?
Maybe evolution law at its finest.

riots and hate marches already being reported across ameriKKKa...

So angry, aggressive and violent mob.

JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Hope he was pulling the long con
http://www.slate.com...an_in_1987.html

• DeeRax likes this

d1eZeG3.png

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

I've a lot of fuzzy bunny land on my plate in 30 years, and I've always met it with a wry, rictus grin that belies internal screaming. I never thought that expression would crack across my face after an American election.  

Buckle up boys and girls of the world, he's everybody's problem now.

• dorobo, Miscellaneous, DieselCat and 3 others like this

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
Well, maybe the focus will be back on making hawken great again now.
  • PoopSlinger, Miscellaneous, wolfrock and 6 others like this

wmmoney.png

wischatesjesus

wischatesjesus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

It appears that The United States of America is becoming a caricature of itself.

oFFOtRH.jpg

High Tier Cabal (Noun): A group of people who used to play Hawken.  

hestoned

hestoned

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
news coverage was so funny last night. i dont care for clinton or trump but it was so slimy seeing how far cnn and fox were up clintons butthole.

plus i dont understand this fear of nuclear war. hey guys my names putin lets nuke the strongest and most well armed country in the world. but sir thats suicide they will nuke us back. lol yolo my fam.
  • PoopSlinger, wolfrock and _incitatus like this

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

news coverage was so funny last night. i dont care for clinton or trump but it was so slimy seeing how far cnn and fox were up clintons butthole.

plus i dont understand this fear of nuclear war. hey guys my names putin lets nuke the strongest and most well armed country in the world. but sir thats suicide they will nuke us back. lol yolo my fam.

The nuclear war concerns have been expressed by many politics experts and candidate and also by highly ranked US military generals. It's no joke.

Also just noticed thread isn't in off-topic. It should be there.

Brother3J

Brother3J

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

For me the great thing about playing video games ....No religion or politics just teamwork or the lack of teamwork.  Everything will be fine, or it won't , just go back to your lives and be well.  

Chaplain5

Chaplain5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Maybe Trump will bail out Reloaded and we can Make Hawken Great Again. :P

• FunkMaster67 likes this

This signature is under construct

D0nald_Trump

D0nald_Trump

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

rules

1) CONTENT:] The following sections outline language, expressions, images, and naming of characters, accounts, or guilds, clear or masked, which is not allowed on the HAWKEN official forums.

A. Race, Ethnicity, Nationality, Life Choices, Religion, and Politics

• Anything that promotes, is recognized as, or alludes to symbols of racial, ethnic, national, life choice, religious, or political hatred or slurs.
  • Anything related to politics.
  • Anything related to religion.

Edited by D0nald_Trump, 09 November 2016 - 09:40 AM.

• PoopSlinger, coldform, Miscellaneous and 7 others like this

Make (insert here) great again

Nept

Nept

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

^Yeah, because the people liking the previous post have been totally aces when it comes to every other forum rule.

*Edit* I have to say, for a country whose citizens can't help but spew copious "freedom" and "courage" maxims, you're all so goddamned afraid of discussing anything remotely impactful - and amongst friends, even, let alone with anyone else.

Also, it's "cue," not "que" (which is an unrelated french word that you're confusing with "queue").

Edited by Nept, 09 November 2016 - 10:51 AM.

DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

^Yeah, because the people liking the above post have been totally aces when it comes to every other forum rule.

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Tiggs is prolly ded

And MechMods are too

ANARCHY IN THE PLAYHAWKEN

• PoopSlinger, Nept, Miscellaneous and 5 others like this

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

^Yeah, because the people liking the previous post have been totally aces when it comes to every other forum rule.

*Edit* I have to say, for a country whose citizens can't help but spew copious "freedom" and "courage" maxims, you're all so goddamned afraid of discussing anything remotely impactful - and amongst friends, even, let alone with anyone else.

Also, it's "cue," not "que" (which is an unrelated french word that you're confusing with "queue").

Please, they're ironic likes and you know it.
  • _incitatus likes this

DingdongJR

DingdongJR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Tiggs is prolly ded

And MechMods are too

"This is exactly what he wants.."

"What?"

"Anarchy in the Playhawken."

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
The best we can do is hope he succeeds because if he doesn't we all are going down with him.... AND play more Hawken... a l o t more Hawken.
  • Brother3J likes this

wmmoney.png

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Tiggs is prolly ded

And MechMods are too

We're gonna build a wall ...

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

We're gonna build a wall ...

Can this wall be neutralized with a well placed emp?
  • DingdongJR likes this

wmmoney.png

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

rules

1) CONTENT:] The following sections outline language, expressions, images, and naming of characters, accounts, or guilds, clear or masked, which is not allowed on the HAWKEN official forums.

A. Race, Ethnicity, Nationality, Life Choices, Religion, and Politics

• Anything that promotes, is recognized as, or alludes to symbols of racial, ethnic, national, life choice, religious, or political hatred or slurs.
  • Anything related to politics.
  • Anything related to religion.

in this case you better stop posting...

your name is political and against TOS... BYE

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

god damnit nept you inferior, i has not the time for such things,

Also just noticed thread isn't in off-topic. It should be there.

nope, this is exactly where this thread should be, if this thread lands in off topic or any other unfortunate events occur, we will know donald trump has infiltrated this location

• Nept likes this

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

this message has landed in offtopic, this message will now self destruct

TheButtSatisfier

TheButtSatisfier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Can this wall be neutralized with a well placed emp?

It would be a barrier, not a shield, so no.

8) Tech in the streets, Brawler in the sheets (8

Onstrava

Onstrava

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Why are you foreigners even concerned about the US and our market? The markets just skyrocketed thanks to this outcome.  http://money.cnn.com...-wins-election/  (and that's from CNN, who loves Hillary) Look at the states who voted and how we voted by region, we wanted Trump clearly. http://www.nytimes.c...pan-abc-region

Worry about your own shitty countries and stay out of the US's business. We don't need nor want overreacting snowflakes running this country. If we did, Hillary would have won. Deal with it, because guess what, this just another day in the US and tomorrow isn't going to be any different for the everyday American. If people want to leave the US, lols good luck, leave already. I'm sure other countries will gladly accept Political Refugees (HA). Have fun paying those extra taxes for leaving and getting payed less at your new job there while still having to pay to become a citizen there. Give the grievers a month and they will fall in line like they always do every election.

Edited by Onstrava, 09 November 2016 - 03:59 PM.

• PoopSlinger and wolfrock like this

Hold on to the things you care about most, even if others see it as insignificant..If you can't be true to yourself, are you really living?

W4znwFO.jpg1sHSjPn.png1sHSjPn.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngbANk8SP.jpgMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.png1sHSjPn.pngW4znwFO.jpg

ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1257 posts

we wanted Trump clearly.

fifth time in history a president has been elected while losing the popular vote.

cleeeeeeeeeearrrrlly

• coldform, DieselCat, DeeRax and 2 others like this

Spoiler

LGdSqzD.png

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

judging by ALL the votes, no matter how inconsequential

what we really wanted was to die by meteor, have the earth recover, then revive harambe and robin williams in a utopia like eden, the end

• dorobo likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users