Xer06siX

Xer06siX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

here ya go.

http://steamcharts.com/app/271290#All

Just here.                            

g44azur1mvxs41m4g.jpg

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
122 sweet... busy night!

wmmoney.png

TheButtSatisfier

TheButtSatisfier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

122 sweet... busy night!

This says there's ~50. I don't see any EU servers which seems a little weird, but it could be accurate.

8) Tech in the streets, Brawler in the sheets (8

Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

I don't see any EU servers which seems a little weird, but it could be accurate.

Well it's 6:24 AM over here.

I doubt many people would stay up so late to play games.

• dorobo likes this

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

here ya go.

Wow.

Question: Did you figure that out for yourself or did you go trawling through 320 topics on it?

Better question: have you figured out how to check how many people are playing right now as opposed to averages based on how many people loaded the game in a given period and where they're playing and what the average MMR of the server is? Because this is basic fuzzing community stuff that we've been aware of for literal years.

Final question: What's your fuzzing point?

• Robscancer and Rainbow_Sheep like this

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

giphy.gif

What's the point of this thread?

• Robscancer, coldform, Miscellaneous and 2 others like this

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
Who cares what he posts. Last time I checked nobody was dumb enough to leave you in charge Ami. For a guy that supposedly blocked 06 you sure do spend a lot of time reading and responding to his posts. Why do I get the feeling you drive a huge, raised truck. I don't know why you have to constantly reinforce that you're a jerk.

Edited by WmMoneyFrmMissouri, 21 November 2016 - 11:11 PM.

• SS396 and DieselCat like this

wmmoney.png

Merl61

Merl61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Just keep posting meaningless edgy sh!t. That'll be helpful. 

• Silverfire likes this

jWZL3Hm.jpg

Thanks to Badtings for this awesome banner!

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

Who cares what he posts. Last time I checked nobody was dumb enough to leave you in charge Ami. For a guy that supposedly blocked 06 you sure do spend a lot of time reading and responding to his posts. Why do I get the feeling you drive a huge, raised truck. I don't know why you have to constantly reinforce that you're a jerk.

I care what he posts.  He created a thread in the general discussion section of the forums yet there is nothing in the OP that would indicate a discussion or prompt a question for a discussion or anything.  It's just a link.  What's the point of this thread? There is no point according to 06, because he's given no point to the thread.  Amid is simply asking why is this thread necessary if there is nothing to warrant a discussion?

I don't know why you have to constantly remind us that you're the loud and proud white knight on the forums. 

Edited by Silverfire, 21 November 2016 - 11:32 PM.

lNM7VnC.png

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Wow.

Question: Did you figure that out for yourself or did you go trawling through 320 topics on it?

Better question: have you figured out how to check how many people are playing right now as opposed to averages based on how many people loaded the game in a given period and where they're playing and what the average MMR of the server is? Because this is basic fuzzing community stuff that we've been aware of for literal years.

https://community.pl...chicken-grease/

tumblr_m4ydro6Y2m1rnckc4.gif

Edited by dorobo, 21 November 2016 - 11:32 PM.

• Robscancer, coldform, Silverfire and 1 other like this

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
Now all that remains is for someone to bring up the fuzz about how all the cool cats dont run hawken with the steam launcher and so the numbers are misleading.
  • Nightfirebolt and Xer06siX like this

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

Now all that remains is for someone to bring up the fuzz about how all the cool cats dont run hawken with the steam launcher and so the numbers are misleading.

"hi ima kool kat and i dont run hawken from steam launcher because steam is evil spyware so teh numbres r misleading"

lNM7VnC.png

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
Misleading doesnt mean they're that much better tho...
...but if you're going to point at numbers, at least point at accurate ones...

SS396

SS396

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

I think he has quickly forgotten the sort of behavior/attitude that got him banned from the forums in the first place.  Its a shame that warning didn't have a lasting effect.  Shrug.

BTW, I gotta raised truck, but according to the title its a 2 door station wagon, lol.

[DELETED]

fuzzy bunny you CZeroFive 

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

I care what he posts. He created a thread in the general discussion section of the forums yet there is nothing in the OP that would indicate a discussion or prompt a question for a discussion or anything. It's just a link. What's the point of this thread? There is no point according to 06, because he's given no point to the thread. Amid is simply asking why is this thread necessary if there is nothing to warrant a discussion?

I don't know why you have to constantly remind us that you're the loud and proud white knight on the forums.

Someone's gotta call out the dregs or the Hawken circle jerk - which you are well entrenched in - will drive off what little hope we have for building any type of community that is founded on fun. Stop being little dicks, is it that hard? Trust me, nobody is fooled here that anyone including myself has above average intelligence or is some internet oracle. Keep splitting hairs if this is a topic deserving of the almighty general discussion on a pretty dead forum. You guys are cool bro, very very cool.
  • LRod, DieselCat and Xer06siX like this

wmmoney.png

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Someone's gotta call out the dregs or the Hawken circle jerk - which you are well entrenched in - will drive off what little hope we have for building any type of community that is founded on fun. Stop being little dicks, is it that hard? Trust me, nobody is fooled here that anyone including myself has above average intelligence or is some internet oracle. Keep splitting hairs if this is a topic deserving of the almighty general discussion on a pretty dead forum. You guys are cool bro, very very cool.

Dude! But it's just a bitterness inspired topic don't try to dig too deep in a wrong direction lol  :pirate: circle jerk wtf?! 

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts
I was under the impression that amid's demeanor on the forums is a shtick, and anywhere else in written word. His voip personality is notedly less so, but amid's vitriol is earned in trying to foster a solid community for a game with a stagnant and polarizing playerbase. Hell, my own salt frome trying to do the same thing has surpassed his. It's just I've gotten worse with voip, and ingame, where as he's dumped his salt on the written word aspect of this community.

Srsly, getting offended by amid on the internet? Thou needeth thicker thkin.

Edited by coldform, 22 November 2016 - 02:34 AM.

• crockrocket, Silverfire, _incitatus and 2 others like this

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

here ya go.

I thought it was common knowledge that Hawken's community is tiny. 

• Xer06siX likes this

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

ARCH3TYP3

ARCH3TYP3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Why do I get the feeling you drive a huge, raised truck. I don't know why you have to constantly reinforce that you're a jerk.

I wonder why you would equate one who drives such a vehicle to being a jerk?
I can't think of a more practical automobile, especially when living without the conveniences of government-provided snow plowing in a hilly, mountainous or rural region.
High ground clearances afford the ability to traverse deep snow, mud and obstacles when off the beaten path. An open bed is a perfect body type for transporting trash and recyclables to the dump and also allows for legally transporting a firearm in states which require one to be carried outside the passenger cab. With a Diesel powerplant (which will far outlast a gasoline engine) and some modification, efficiency can approach 30 mpg...or more. Biodiesel is also a thing.

There are jerks who drive all sorts of vehicles, and who operate them in a reckless, unsafe and inconsiderate manner.
And I see many such people texting, swerving and cutting people off, while driving small cars.
  • PoopSlinger, Silverfire, claisolais and 4 others like this

"Finally, the white knight I deserve. [ARCHETYPE]" -  Amidatelion

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

Wow.

I will try to put these into terms that some people, who do not currently understand, can understand what Amid is asking. 

Question: Do you know that this is already common knowledge?

Better question: Why would you use steam charts for your source when hawken.herokuapp.com is far more detailed and accurate?

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

https://www.playhawk...m/server-status

It's entirely more accurate, to be honest.

• coldform, Arkhaun, Xer06siX and 1 other like this

DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

https://www.playhawk...m/server-status

It's entirely more accurate, to be honest.

Still much worse than herokuapp.

• Xer06siX likes this

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Still much worse than herokuapp.

In terms of pure numbers, which the OP was trying to convey, it's highly more accurate. :)

• Arkhaun and Xer06siX like this

TheButtSatisfier

TheButtSatisfier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

In terms of pure numbers, which the OP was trying to convey, it's highly more accurate. :)

How is it more accurate? I have the playhawken and herokuapp pages up side-by-side, and when I refresh both at the same time they both report the same population figures on the same servers. What am I missing?

Also, I can click on a server in herokuapp and the sidebar then shows me the players who are playing, and then I can click on a player and see their profile. Even if herokuapp has a % error in the low single digits for population reporting versus the "highly more accurate" playhawken server lists, I'd much rather use herokuapp for those added features.

• DieselCat, Xer06siX and DallasCreeper like this

8) Tech in the streets, Brawler in the sheets (8

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

How is it more accurate? I have the playhawken and herokuapp pages up side-by-side, and when I refresh both at the same time they both report the same population figures on the same servers. What am I missing?

Also, I can click on a server in herokuapp and the sidebar then shows me the players who are playing, and then I can click on a player and see their profile. Even if herokuapp has a % error in the low single digits for population reporting versus the "highly more accurate" playhawken server lists, I'd much rather use herokuapp for those added features.

I meant more accurate than Steam charts. Not Herokuapp

• Miscellaneous, claisolais, Amidatelion and 4 others like this

Sriracha_Sauce

Sriracha_Sauce

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Look dude I don't know why ur getting all bothered about Amid's post, legit he and Silverfire are literally just wondering what the point of the thread is, how is that being a little fuzzy bunny

I dont really see how any of this is circle jerking when more than one person is confused about why this thread is here

Can't handle the sauce?

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

TIL I'm part of the Hawken circle jerk because I too ask for clarification on something I'm confused about, thanks for the little fuzzy bunny insult, you're really building that fun community you talk about.  It doesn't take an above average intelligence to tell that. /s

Look, I don't mean to be rude, and I doubt Amid means it either, but seriously, what is the point of this thread?

Edited by Silverfire, 22 November 2016 - 08:58 AM.

lNM7VnC.png

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

TIL I'm part of the Hawken circle jerk because I too ask for clarification on something I'm confused about, thanks for the little fuzzy bunny insult, you're really building that fun community you talk about.

I'm pretty sure that anyone who has played PC hawken for over 2 years is part of the circlejerk now. 

• Xer06siX likes this

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

TIL I'm part of the Hawken circle jerk because I too ask for clarification on something I'm confused about, thanks for the little fuzzy bunny insult, you're really building that fun community you talk about. It doesn't take an above average intelligence to tell that. /s

Look, I don't mean to be rude, and I doubt Amid means it either, but seriously, what is the point of this thread?

Silver playing dumb doesn't suit you. You guys are buddies. You're trying to help your buddy - good for you, as you should - but don't pretend you aren't part of the little circle that belittles people for fun around here. It's easier to just let you guys pat each other on the back and tear people down but I'm just tired of reading it. So instead of going along with it by being silent I'm going to say something - as I always have around here - and if it rubs the trolls the wrong way, mission accomplished. I'll say it again, stop being jerks so I don't have to call you out for it - that'll be the quickest way to shut me up.
  • DieselCat likes this

wmmoney.png

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

I wonder why you would equate one who drives such a vehicle to being a jerk?
I can't think of a more practical automobile, especially when living without the conveniences of government-provided snow plowing in a hilly, mountainous or rural region.
High ground clearances afford the ability to traverse deep snow, mud and obstacles when off the beaten path. An open bed is a perfect body type for transporting trash and recyclables to the dump and also allows for legally transporting a firearm in states which require one to be carried outside the passenger cab. With a Diesel powerplant (which will far outlast a gasoline engine) and some modification, efficiency can approach 30 mpg...or more. Biodiesel is also a thing.

There are jerks who drive all sorts of vehicles, and who operate them in a reckless, unsafe and inconsiderate manner.
And I see many such people texting, swerving and cutting people off, while driving small cars.

Finally, the white knight I deserve. It's also worth pointing out that more socially aware people would understand that such demarcations of douchebaggery would change from country to country or even city to city. For example, the raised truck in Toronto would definitely indicate douchebaggery, but it is possible that they're a contractor and need to reach and/or are based out of them remote and rocky areas surrounding the city. Whereas a BMW in all-season tires is 100% going to be a fuzzing dongmonger, especially in Toronto in the winter.

The one advantage to the playhawken server numbers is that it lets us see the consoles, which is kind of cool. I mean, if OP was interested in actually raising a point, he'd provide us with a comparison of those numbers over time, illustrating the net gain in Hawken's total population circa June-July and its trickling normalization to a global average of the past two years now spread across three systems. But he's not because he's a whining, martyr-complex attention fuzzy bunny upset that his threads keep getting locked/deleted.

Which is a shame, because this could have been a discussion about the monetary advantages of Reloaded's console strategy versus the PR fallout. There's been no lack of criticism over the console move and while I'm sure it got the Hawken division a much-needed cash injection, the now-dwindling population numbers stemming from the perceptions of poor quality of life have probably increased their total upkeep costs.

But no, OP wanted to stir the pot because he was upset that mods took exception to his passive-aggressive "lol dun be offended bro why are you offended lol i troll u" swipe at CZeroFive.

Let me be clear: I was absolutely intentionally rude because this pissant is getting on my nerves and I derive satisfaction from pointing out his social, logical, and behavioural failings. If people want to do the same to me, they're more than welcome to and I don't particularly need defenders, as much as I and my flagrantly outsized ego appreciate them.

• DerMax, _incitatus, DallasCreeper and 1 other like this

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Theres a population? :0 where have they ALL been hiding this whole time. I knew getting stuck on invisible objects ingame were invisible players, I KNEW IT

• coldform, Miscellaneous, claisolais and 5 others like this

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

Silver playing dumb doesn't suit you. You guys are buddies. You're trying to help your buddy - good for you, as you should - but don't pretend you aren't part of the little circle that belittles people for fun around here. It's easier to just let you guys pat each other on the back and tear people down but I'm just tired of reading it. So instead of going along with it by being silent I'm going to say something - as I always have around here - and if it rubs the trolls the wrong way, mission accomplished. I'll say it again, stop being jerks so I don't have to call you out for it - that'll be the quickest way to shut me up.

TIL I belittle people for fun.  I'm learning so much today.

Let me be as straightforward as I possibly can right now.  I am not "buddies" with Amid. He is not my "buddy."  I don't know Amid.  He was my team captain for TPG Season 3, after which I was withdrawn from the team.  That's the extent of our "closeness." If I see Amid pulling some shenanigans that I happen to disagree with, I'll call him out on it.  If I disagree with someone on a certain sentiment, I'll oppose it.  Amid, you, Xer06six, Nept, SS396, the developers, anyone.  I don't care who it is. It doesn't matter.  But in this case, I happen to agree with Amid's sentiment of "what is the purpose of this thread." Are people who simply agree with each other on a certain point patting each other on the back and secretly ganging up on people?  How is this tearing someone down? My post was literally one of the most plainly honestly asked questions on this thread:

That's a very fair question considering the OP.  Xer06six also PM'd me the same link, with the caption "here ya go, just fyi."  I'm supremely confused by this PM and seeing how the PM's contents are reflected in this thread, I feel adequately justified to ask, "And? What's the point of sending me this link, and posting it on the forums?"  I'm genuinely confused about his motivation.

If asking for clarification is bullying and belittling people just so our forum egos can feel a little bigger, well, damn.  I'm guilty of bullying and belittling for years then.  But no, I don't think asking for clarification on the OP is bullying.  So if you're triggered by questions of clarification on an internet forum, well, sheesh, I don't know what to say.

Edited by Silverfire, 22 November 2016 - 11:19 AM.

• DeeRax and Xer06siX like this

lNM7VnC.png

wischatesjesus

wischatesjesus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Hawken is a dead game and you should feel bad for participating in it or having non-negative feelings toward it.

The above is also at least partially your fault.

Edited by wischatesjesus, 22 November 2016 - 11:22 AM.

• Xer06siX likes this

oFFOtRH.jpg

High Tier Cabal (Noun): A group of people who used to play Hawken.  

PoopSlinger

PoopSlinger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Studies have shown that the number of words in a pointless internet debate is a sign of salt levels.  Amid and Silveracha are saltiest.  I suggest looking at some of these tips http://www.webmd.com...-cooking-tips#1.

• coldform, DieselCat, DeeRax and 2 others like this

khn3gAi.jpg?1CitkI9t.jpgGkp2fB7.jpg

Come on Crafty, you have been officially called out on your lies. Your online reputation is at stake here, this is just like an old school street race running for pink slips. Its run what you brung and hope its enough. Put up or shut the fuzzy bunny up.

Rainbow_Sheep

Rainbow_Sheep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Hey I wonder what's going on in this thre-

flame-war.gif

• dorobo, PoopSlinger, Miscellaneous and 4 others like this

Spoiler

Rainbow_Sheep

Rainbow_Sheep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

-

Edited by Rainbow_Sheep, 22 November 2016 - 11:32 AM.

Spoiler

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Hey I wonder what's going on in this thre-

flame-war.gif

Darkest Timeline confirmed.

• PoopSlinger likes this

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Theres a population? :0 where have they ALL been hiding this whole time. I knew getting stuck on invisible objects ingame were invisible players, I KNEW IT

The population is currently hiding in Overwatch, Fractured Space, BF1, etc...

• coldform, crockrocket, Miscellaneous and 2 others like this

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1508 posts

I'm waiting until I can actually use my mechs again before I come back to being active.

• Xer06siX likes this

To be serious for a moment this is just a joke

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

I think at least op now left for real..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Community numbers, stats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users