• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

WillyW

WillyW

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

I have plenty of reasons not to like the update. But this is not a bug that can be fixed. It stems from pure stupidity; the same we've seen from Reloaded for the past while since they bought this game in the beginning.

They released a cute bundle for people wanting everything with no grind. Fine, good idea. It's pay to progress, like anything else, right? No, wrong. The fuzzy bunnies at Reloaded opt to include additional mechs that are not available for anyone who doesn't buy this bundle. You can't grind to get them, and you must buy the bundle. This is absolute garbage.

If you couldn't get me to hate the update before, well you've damn well done it now.

• bacon_avenger, EM1O and comic_sans like this

2XhpJes.png

nepacaka

nepacaka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2058 posts

they probably add them in game with later updates (if i understand correct, you talk about nief and charge)
so, they can made it like in MWO.
early, you can only buy vanguard for $, and have very good stats. but then ADH added his to any player, and rebalance stats. maybe RLD do the same in future (but i'm not sure, obviously it is only my assumption)

Kompotka 3000. 2D ha?ken game: https://community.pl...ve/?hl=kompotka

Interceptor, B-Class mech concept: https://community.pl...itdefence-mech/

Challenger, C-Class mech concept: https://community.pl...ccepted-thread/

G2-Brawler, C-class mech concept: https://community.pl...pacaka-is-here/

Kinetik, B-class mech concept: https://community.pl...ass-shotgunner/

Melter, A-class mech concept: https://community.pl...-class-support/

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

microsoft and sony: "you must wait X be4 you Y with product Z/Z2 for less than: $$$"

no idea about proct tho

don't mind me, i'm just on a crusade against humanity, by the end of my lifespan earth's population will be 8 billion+ trolls

claisolais

claisolais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Saw this coming before Howken hits PC. In fact, if they didnt brought Howken G2 to PC, if they didnt killed garage and cross-class torso customization, I'll accept it as I once did with cupcake, and I'll buy it.

But I dont even want spend HC for G2 shitz and new item(No more advantage of variety for MK1) and internal(Buy a bigger orb lord internal cos yours are nerved, same goes to AC) shitz.

I dont think they're idiots, but maybe jerks or ppl just following orders(in order to get paid).

Anyway thats the reason you got eject from E3 this year.

Edited by claisolais, 14 June 2017 - 01:12 PM.

• EM1O, DieselCat and WillyW like this

Ic6j9zJ.png

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

tumblr_inline_opx8qaz2uV1rk41w8_540.gif

• DieselCat likes this

EMEUTIER

EMEUTIER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

WELL DONE RELOADED!

CONGRATULATIONS! You have totally ruined this game, greedy bastards.

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
Ruined is a bit of a stretch. Remember these are g1 mechs, meaning they're obsolete once the g2 is released.

wmmoney.png

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

i for one, like reloaded.  because if it wasn't for them, this game would be gone.

they breathed new life into this game.

<please don't burn me>

• Malyngo and Shade__ like this

Malyngo

Malyngo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Also, there wouldn't be a game at all if they weren't messing with it.

As much as I love the old Hawken, it doesn't seem it was viable as a business revenue.

(the angryhampster beat me to it by mere seconds, I am on his side, but let's burn him anyway? Sounds like fun!)

Edited by Malyngo, 12 June 2017 - 08:11 AM.

• angryhampster likes this

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

hmm.

Edited by angryhampster, 12 June 2017 - 08:18 AM.

claisolais

claisolais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

i for one, like reloaded.  because if it wasn't for them, this game would be gone.

they breathed new life into this game.

<please don't burn me>

Compare it being deformed and labled with P2W and even more problems, I wish it's gone peacefully.

Ic6j9zJ.png

WillyW

WillyW

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Ruined is a bit of a stretch. Remember these are g1 mechs, meaning they're obsolete once the g2 is released.

I don't know if maybe you missed the point I was making or not. But you can not get the Charge, Nief, or Proct mechs without buying the bundle through Steam. They are not accessible in the game in any other form for grinding or HC/MC. Just the Steam bundle only.

So your point about G2 mechs would be valid, however, if you need to fully level up the G1 mech to be able to buy (HC/MC) the G2 mech, but you can't get the G1 mech without paying real money to buy the bundle, then I can't see how it makes sense.

Edited by WillyW, 12 June 2017 - 01:31 PM.

2XhpJes.png

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
I was responding to emeu but anyways, I'm pretty sure it'll all get released eventually.

wmmoney.png

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

, I'm pretty sure it'll all get released eventually.

i laughed at that statement.  lol

• WillyW likes this

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

if what you are buying are g1 mechs at Rank 6, ready to squander MC/HC on G2 stuff, excellent.

if it's Rank 1 noob crapsicola and nothing you couldnt get inside of a month of goofing off on Bots-TDM, sucker-bait.

pick one.

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1507 posts

Oh, so this is where the Charge and Nief are hidden?

If so, "figures". 

• WillyW likes this

To be serious for a moment this is just a joke

TangledMantis

TangledMantis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

http://hawken.heroku.../tangledmantis 

So to get the new mechs I have to buy like 20+ mechs I dont need/want. My list is going to double for no reason. 

Between all the mechs I dont want anymore, the monthly mech rewards, and other random rewards, poor mech layout and inability to remove mechs, With enough time, picking out a mech for a match will be like trying to find a specific sheet of paper in a library.

• DieselCat, StubbornPuppet and WillyW like this

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1507 posts

http://hawken.heroku.../tangledmantis 

So to get the new mechs I have to buy like 20+ mechs I dont need/want. My list is going to double for no reason. 

Between all the mechs I dont want anymore, the monthly mech rewards, and other random rewards, poor mech layout and inability to remove mechs, With enough time, picking out a mech for a match will be like trying to find a specific sheet of paper in a library.

It's already a frustrating and tedious task as it is.  Even if I only had one of every mech (which hasn't been the case since like 2012), selecting a mech would still be a pain in the fuzz.  It's got to do with that stupid vertical scrolling two-column list... how huge it is on the screen... and, the absolute worst part, the awful pop-up description that covers the pictures of the mech you're hovering over, as well as the mechs on the three sides of it.  Jeezus, you can't even see which mechs you're scrolling past in the list unless you take a deep breath, move your cursor over to grab the scroll bar (the Windows 2.0 way) and then scroll the list, focus on exactly where you need to click and then, finally, select your mech.

The stupid pop-ups shouldn't even exist on that menu.  And, if they absolutely have to be there, they should pop until your cursor has been hovering there for 3 seconds.

Every way one looks at the system for selecting mechs... it's about the worst design I could possibly think of.

• angryhampster, TangledMantis and WillyW like this

To be serious for a moment this is just a joke

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

It's already a frustrating and tedious task as it is.  Even if I only had one of every mech (which hasn't been the case since like 2012), selecting a mech would still be a pain in the fuzz.  It's got to do with that stupid vertical scrolling two-column list... how huge it is on the screen... and, the absolute worst part, the awful pop-up description that covers the pictures of the mech you're hovering over, as well as the mechs on the three sides of it.  Jeezus, you can't even see which mechs you're scrolling past in the list unless you take a deep breath, move your cursor over to grab the scroll bar (the Windows 2.0 way) and then scroll the list, focus on exactly where you need to click and then, finally, select your mech.

The stupid pop-ups shouldn't even exist on that menu.  And, if they absolutely have to be there, they should pop until your cursor has been hovering there for 3 seconds.

Every way one looks at the system for selecting mechs... it's about the worst design I could possibly think of.

JacMYoC.jpg

• StubbornPuppet and WillyW like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users