• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Shade__

Shade__

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Because the devs could always use a bit of a master post for ideas of any type... right cz?

Secondaries primaries whatever you think would be fun to use and fight against in game
because why the hell not make another one of these posts after CZ said that my last post like this was helpful
i want to see what y'all got in ya because it might make it in.

A secondary weapon that has two modes and a scope

Mode one is a shotgun like the flak cannon it has 8 bullets that do 11.25 damage each if all 8 hit that's 90 damage
and a re-fire time of 1.45 second(s?) this is more or less a worse flak.

Mode two also scopes you in and makes every shot 100% accurate and buffs the damage per shot up to 12 that means that you more or less have a sabot rifle that does 96 damage and has a re-fire time of 2 seconds.

or something like that

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A burst rifle that charges up and fires a burst of sustained fire would be cool too
don't have numbers on me for this one.

inb4 somebody posts some sad hopeless stuff along the line of "why are you trying" or somethin' like that.

Edited by Shade__, 30 July 2017 - 11:21 PM.

,d88b.d88b,
`Y8888888Y'
`Y888Y' 
`Y

-Shade__

nepacaka

nepacaka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2058 posts

why are you trying create breacher?

• dorobo likes this

Kompotka 3000. 2D ha?ken game: https://community.pl...ve/?hl=kompotka

Interceptor, B-Class mech concept: https://community.pl...itdefence-mech/

Challenger, C-Class mech concept: https://community.pl...ccepted-thread/

G2-Brawler, C-class mech concept: https://community.pl...pacaka-is-here/

Kinetik, B-class mech concept: https://community.pl...ass-shotgunner/

Melter, A-class mech concept: https://community.pl...-class-support/

Shade__

Shade__

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

why are you trying create breacher?

because the breacher is a good weapon and one as a secondary would be interesting as hell.

,d88b.d88b,
`Y8888888Y'
`Y888Y' 
`Y

-Shade__

DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

because the breacher is a good weapon and one as a secondary would be interesting as hell.

No and no.

Zavier_

Zavier_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

We need a C class with Lightening gun from quake , with a barrier ability(?) , played too much overwatch 

frostdragon2013

frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

primary) the xs sabot is a lighter variant of the ke sabot which does more damage than a slug but no more than a regular ke sabot the xs sabot will have a 0.5 second longer chamber than ke sabot
damage 60
heat rate 7.4
min damage 40
the xs sabot has not got a scope

secondary) J4G3R a tow rocket that has gone under streamlining to increase the speed at the cost of payload and chamber time

stats
damage 110
heat gen 10.5
min damage 30
speed 300ms
reload 2.75
scope 

primary) bean bag rifle
stats
bean bag rifle
2 projectiles
damage 27.5x2
heat gen 5.79
reload 1.05

Lion_ThunderPants

Lion_ThunderPants

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
Damage is something I usually don't feel confident in imagining so I'm not including damage stats for these.

ECO Pred but without manual detonation; Replace with proximity detonation, roughly 2x or 3x the size of the puck and possibly increase projectile speed lightly. Same fire rate.

Another puck firing weapon but the puck is larger and slower moving. It explodes on enemy collision with a splash size of 1.4x(Ish?) the size of TOW splash. If it collides with friendly or neutral, it simply ricochets (I.e, bouncing off walls or the floor but not off enemy items or mechs). It also has a timed detonation of about 3 seconds? Probably not a good starting point..

A Corsair-KLA except it is locked in GL mode and fires 3 smaller fireballs (Each at, let's say, 50 damage?). Projectiles would leave the weapon in a slightly coned trajectory so all 3 projectiles would land in a horizontal line but without too much space separating individual impacts. Original projectile speed and arching trajectory would be kept, as well at fire rate.

An SMC but it's not hitscan. Projectile speed is maybe double that of a HEAT Cannon uncharged shot? The size of the projectile would be pretty small, maybe just about as big as the barrel to the SMC. A fire rate of about the AR's current stat. I'm not sure about damage numbers but it should probably deal more damage per shot than the SMC. Here's the kicker, this weapon deals in splash damage as well so you can aim for the feet. Neutral collision however (Aiming at the feet) would cause the splash damage to be nerfed gently so it's not rewarding to just spray all over the place without aiming. The splash zone size would be maaaaybe 2x the size of the projectile.

Edited by Lion_ThunderPants, 31 July 2017 - 08:43 AM.

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

triple eoc? quantizillion arched siege eoc ?   :ninja:

Hecatoncheires

Hecatoncheires

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Again, I say: Dual tow rockets.

What the Heca-

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

heat cannon secondary.

preferably on a C class.

would like it with primaries EOC, T32, Heat.

would like the mech special ability to double weapon splash radius and simultaneously reduce self damage by 50% (stacking with failsafe).

...its a compliment to the old grenadier...

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

primary weapon, twin-slug cannon. 

works like a t32, but fires slugs instead of flak, so it has utility out to a longer range.

semi auto clicking alternates firing each barrel.

long click primes both barrels and then can release them both for a better mid-long range poke.

Xer06siX

Xer06siX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Does this game works and be pooplar, and can i haz a cheezburg? Cheezburg cannon as a prime, and taco hot sauce beam as a secon. Thans ver muk!

Just here.                            

g44azur1mvxs41m4g.jpg

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1507 posts

I want a Nerf Cannon... so people can scream that they need to nerf the Nerf.

• nepacaka, Shade__ and CosmicCasey59 like this

To be serious for a moment this is just a joke

Shade__

Shade__

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

I want a Nerf Cannon... so people can scream that they need to nerf the Nerf.

I love you for that.

,d88b.d88b,
`Y8888888Y'
`Y888Y' 
`Y

-Shade__

BIsmuthZornisse

BIsmuthZornisse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Here's two simple ones from me:

Straight missile

A missile that flies straight forward, no gimmicks. Like TOW without remote detonation (or an unchargeable HEAT cannon); not with identical stats, of course. Maybe replace the rocketeers EOC Repeater or HEAT cannon with this (because the rocketeer needs more rockets, in my opinion).

Sniper missile

Very fast missile with very long effective range. Should be fairly strong on direct hit. Generates a lot of heat per shot due to the powerful exhaust. If implemented as a secondary, it should have a scope function.

personally, i won't complain if you recolored existing rocket launchers as placeholders until you can make new assets (correct me if i'm wrong, but the current dev team doesn't have a modeller guy, right?)

I have a lot of ideas and would like some feedback on them:

Suggestions for fixing things:

https://community.pl...of-suggestions/

Suggestions for new things:

https://community.pl...for-new-things/

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
I'd suggest whiffle-bat or squeaky hammer again but no one wants melee mechs.

Darktim300

Darktim300

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Can i get a grappling hook that pulls people to me? or a ability that folds down one of my wings on a c class for a shield while walking normally? or lazers, i'd take lazers too.

13179417_10154132160979929_2106212794278

ICERAY2000

ICERAY2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

The dual mech  - access to all weapons, only has to be two of each; two smg or two TOWs, etc.

And a larger hitbox.

CosmicCasey59

CosmicCasey59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
A type of battering ram to finish off that mech in close combat when your weapons have overheated and he has next to no life left. Charge for the kill

CosmicCasey59

CosmicCasey59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
A type of battering ram to finish off that mech in close combat when your weapons have overheated and he has next to no life left. Charge for the kill

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

Can i get a grappling hook that pulls people to me? or a ability that folds down one of my wings on a c class for a shield while walking normally? or lazers, i'd take lazers too.

I want opposite. An ability that shoves enemy mech(s) away. If direct in front it can shove them a long way, otherwise they only go a short way. Cant push a turreted mech.

Might work on a less mobile mech with heat+tow. C class or maybe a slower B. Could be fun guarding a choke point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users