• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Lioot

Lioot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Well I am a Hawken Youtuber and I just recently uploaded a video, around 25 minutes ago. Usually when I upload, I would check to see if the video is working, the audio and video quality.

But I noticed in my latest video here that the highest video quality available to me is only 360p. I've tried using Internet Explorer (horrible) but that still only showed 360p as the highest.

Does anyone know why this is happening or if there is a fix?

bacon_avenger

bacon_avenger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

How long as it been up on the channel?

YT processing, especially for HD stuff, takes a while, even after it says it's done processing. :wallbash:

• Lioot likes this

Test dummy for science, Follower of Wheatons Law, usually hanging around #hawkenscrim and #spawn, occasional poster of YouTube videos and streaming.  Can also be found on twitter

cs5t805.png?2

Lioot

Lioot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

How long as it been up on the channel?

YT processing, especially for HD stuff, takes a while, even after it says it's done processing. :wallbash:

Well like 35 minutes now but yeah

Well this is reassuring to me right now. It's because it has never happened before and people wouldn't watch a 360p video...

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Yeah check back tomorrow. I've had crap take 24 hours.

KOS_Baconman

KOS_Baconman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

I just checked and its offering me 144, 240 and 1080. What even

What if we just give some bacon paint, some bacon holo-emotes and change Bunker from snow to bacon.

This way, everyone will be happy.

What you should really do, is replace your parts with bacon, so you can cook games and eat bacon

Obviously the wallpaper would be cooler if bacon was incorporated into it.

Lioot

Lioot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

I just checked and its offering me 144, 240 and 1080. What even

At least you have 1080p!

bacon_avenger

bacon_avenger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Yea, when I originally looked, I only saw 360.  Now, I see 1080.

I've had videos take hours for 20 to 30 min long to show the 1080 option, which is why I usually wait until it's showing all the options before I mark it public.

Test dummy for science, Follower of Wheatons Law, usually hanging around #hawkenscrim and #spawn, occasional poster of YouTube videos and streaming.  Can also be found on twitter

cs5t805.png?2

Lioot

Lioot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Thanks everyone for your help :D Have a video to celebrate

KOS_Baconman

KOS_Baconman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

I would upload hawken to youtube, but when ever i record and then watch the playback, my audio is off. Havent had this issue with anything else though, I think its just processer lag though and I'm using a free recording software plus and haven't edited any of my videos yet, so I guess its my own fault

What if we just give some bacon paint, some bacon holo-emotes and change Bunker from snow to bacon.

This way, everyone will be happy.

What you should really do, is replace your parts with bacon, so you can cook games and eat bacon

Obviously the wallpaper would be cooler if bacon was incorporated into it.

Dawn_of_Ash

Dawn_of_Ash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Lioot, what is wrong with the video? O_O Where's our awesome audio, commentary...awesomeness? Was it a bad upload or something?

Lioot

Lioot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

I still can't get the upload to work but I think I solved the problem, I'm using TeamSpeak with my headphones and the rest of the sound from my speakers, will have to make just the headphones the default device so it should work then

bacon_avenger

bacon_avenger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

I still can't get the upload to work but I think I solved the problem, I'm using TeamSpeak with my headphones and the rest of the sound from my speakers, will have to make just the headphones the default device so it should work then

It also depends on your recording software and what you use for editing.

For example. DXTory records mic and game audio in different tracks, but Adobe Premiere doesn't handle them correctly, unlike Sony Vegas which has no problem with multi-track audio files.

cs5t805.png?2

XPloyt

XPloyt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

I had a video that's about two years old now, and I lost the 720p option a couple months ago.

Just throwing that out there, that Youtube does strange things.

Dawn_of_Ash

Dawn_of_Ash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

That's a weird way to work, Lioot. :P Headphones for the talking and not for the game? Wiiieeeerrrrd. :P

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Youtube

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users