• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

LEmental

LEmental

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Dubs, how many you got that are interested?

hkn_sign_lgbt_by_neraste-d8oyzga.png

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
I have myself and maybe Kittles.

Thank you for your time,

LEmental

LEmental

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Where are all the queer people at?

Z7PVygv.gif

Edited by LEmental, 30 June 2015 - 01:52 PM.

• Amidatelion and WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW like this

hkn_sign_lgbt_by_neraste-d8oyzga.png

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts
Might send some y'all's way.

Neraste

Neraste

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Where are all the queer people at?

I'm afraid I'm just too bad for TPG S3, or any competitive event, if this is what you are referring to.

Additionally, let this post be a record of thanks to LadyTiggs for posting about the #LoveWins event on Hawken's community, a real-life thing that real-life matters.

I came after the discussion about the event was locked. So, yeah, thank you LadyTiggs for posting about the #LoveWins event. And yeah for the US decision. But... Actually, I'm more depressed by the way the discussion went after LadyTiggs' post (I stopped at the 6th page). (Imagine me with tears and sparkles in the eyes.) Why LGBT* discussions become like this? Why discussions about love get filled with hate?

Edited by Neraste, 30 June 2015 - 06:00 PM.

• Aregon likes this

hkn_sign_mdh_by_neraste-d8oyzgq.png hkn_sign_lgbt_by_neraste-d8oyzga.png

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

I mean, if you have some people interested in TPG S3, we could combine efforts here. We have a couple members of (TDM) interested in starting a second team.

EDIT: W 32 feel free to PM me if interested. Or Kittles for that matter

Edited by (TDM)crockrocket, 30 June 2015 - 09:52 PM.

• LEmental and cavefishes like this

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

KaylaClaire

KaylaClaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Sign me up!

fabulous_o_324390.jpg

~*~*~*~The Pink Comet~*~*~*~

Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

I'm afraid I'm just too bad for TPG S3, or any competitive event, if this is what you are referring to.

I came after the discussion about the event was locked. So, yeah, thank you LadyTiggs for posting about the #LoveWins event. And yeah for the US decision. But... Actually, I'm more depressed by the way the discussion went after LadyTiggs' post (I stopped at the 6th page). (Imagine me with tears and sparkles in the eyes.) Why LGBT* discussions become like this? Why discussions about love get filled with hate?

Well the original discussion actually started for a legitimate reason: geography.

not to say names, but many of the players who were against it come from Eastern Europe. Many of these countries, at least those closest to Russia, got negative views on homosexuality for several reasons. If you are homosexual, you may get sent to jail for it in the worst case, but you must at least expect lack of economical support from the state. They are also grown up in societies where you may be beaten up for speaking your mind.

There has been a test that showcased this well. What they did was to put some monkeys into a cage with a banana in the ceiling. If one went after the banana, they would all be punished. It took some time but after a while they realised this, and if one of them stretched after the banana he would be beaten up. Over time the monkeys got replaced, but they threated the new one the same way. If he stretches after the banana he got beaten up. Soon all the monkeys had been replaced and would beat up any monkey trying to reach for the banana, without knowing why they did so.

This can help explain why several members are against it, as it is part of their culture. Something they cannot change.

However it did not help either with ignorant replies from us who come from countries with more sexual freedom (and UK), as these replies provoked up for a debate that honestly was never going to go well. The fact that it went on for so long is a little terrifying in my opinion. But it also showed me another thing, in that I believe this community does not realise how itself really is...

• comic_sans, Nightfirebolt and Teljaxx the Unintentional like this

CRITICAL ASSIST

United in Diversity, Divided by Zero
v9KKbH9.png
Spoiler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Different geography but same ignorant ideas. Of all that I read, exactly 0% of the reasons for resistance was original and all of it previously refuted many many many times in the past. I seriously hope for the best for the LGBTQ community and people in Russia and anyone else in such an oppressive regime.

I am considering opening a thread in Off Topic on the subject of gender identity, sexual orientation, and biological sex (and its implications and flaws of its conception) and some of the social circumstances surrounding so as to keep the subject out of this thread, which I, personally, would like myself to reserve as a space to highlight any clan-based activities, if any.

---

In other news, the current roster of interested people are myself and KaylaClaire.

• crockrocket, Neraste and EM1O like this

Thank you for your time,

Neraste

Neraste

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

I am considering opening a thread in Off Topic on the subject of gender identity, sexual orientation, and biological sex (and its implications and flaws of its conception) and some of the social circumstances surrounding so as to keep the subject out of this thread, which I, personally, would like myself to reserve as a space to highlight any clan-based activities, if any.

Yeah, you're right W32, I didn't want do hijack the debate here, but since you were previously talking about thanking LadyTiggs and since the main discussion is locked... An off-topic discussion would be perfect.

In other news, the current roster of interested people are myself and KaylaClaire.

I can cheer you with pompoms of all sorts ^^ !

lucky_star.jpg

• WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW likes this

Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Something tells me it will go like the Love Wins event thread...

CRITICAL ASSIST

v9KKbH9.png
Spoiler

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts
Cmon folks! We need a tenth team! I'm right there with crock on this: someone needs to get in contact with him. Im begging you!

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

Cmon folks! We need a tenth team! I'm right there with crock on this: someone needs to get in contact with him. Im begging you!

I've talked to W32, it sounds like all told we have 4 people currently that want to do it. With a bit more recruiting this will happen.

• coldform and CraftyDus like this

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

The Mumble server information has been updated with the following change:

Password has been added. Password is now "hams". This policy is to effect a more private atmosphere than a totally public Mumble server.

IP Address: 69.65.40.33
Port: 7312
Password: hams

The OP has been updated with this information.

Visitors may have found trouble in accessing the Mumble server in the last week or two since we changed the server info. Sorry about that!

Thank you for your time,

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

I dont necessarily entertain the idea of another man gettting aroused by my cute ass.

MILF calls it a Chicken Butt.

But it's a thing everyone better get used to, because it's here. Now.  Not goin' away.

I had friends, family, and some really nice co-employees that were "different". And you know what? They were a lot nicer to get along with than other folks.

For instance: I never had any gay hit me up 8 times trying to get in my pants, in one night. This: Oh. You're Taken? Fine--wanna beer, I'm buyin'?

Adjust, people. For crapsakes.

:thumbsup:

• WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW likes this

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

CounterlogicMan

CounterlogicMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts

See you all on mumble!

Btw, if you all end up making that TPG team. Axe-Attack would love to do some scrims/coop practices!

-Ally

gay_pride_dinosaur_by_deviousspider-d4xk

• Draigun, WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and Ranna like this

Axe-Attack Check us out! Stream I stream spasmodically.

TPG Hawken Admin.

TPG 3 has concluded! If you are interested in participating in TPG Season 4 gather a group and form a team or try and join an existing team! Stay tuned to the forums for updates on the details of TPG Season 4.

Eyes Only

Eyes Only

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

OH this is a thing? Bisexual dragon fur signing in!

EDIT: RIP nobody talking.

Edited by Eyes Only, 13 November 2015 - 02:11 PM.

• Neraste, WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, LaurenEmily and 1 other like this

It was the last dance for birth. The portrait to the path to our ascension. Slowly slipped away; the day we came together.

Ranna

Ranna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Hey, I'd like to join!  
I'm pretty good. You could even say...
I'm an ACE PILOT 

eyyy lmao

(I'm pretty good at fuzzy bunny talking, that is. details, details.)

• Neraste likes this

Neraste

Neraste

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Howdy Ranna, welcome!

There is not much activity here. Maybe W32's Mumble server is still on, so you should hop in. See you in the battlefield.

Edit: oh, and welcome Eyes Only too!

Edited by Neraste, 13 June 2016 - 03:30 PM.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

UPDATE

-The clan list has been updated. We welcome Eyes Only and Ranna!

-The Mumble server was discontinued some time in the last two or three months. This was due to a low activity to expense ratio.

I apologize for the late welcome, as I have not been frequenting the forums and I have stopped playing Hawken. However, I hpoe I have resolved this issue, and next time, I hope to respond within a day or two to any new members or other thread posts.

With great pain I am notifying members about the recent mass shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando. <1> <2> My thoughts are with the victims and their loved ones. I have nothing else worth saying on this matter.

Due to the growth of the new VoIP client, Discord, and the low/no costs associated with it, I would like to create a server for the clan with that service, however, I am at odds with the facts that I am not the most sociable of people nor do I play Hawken anymore. Therefore, if there is someone who does want to create this we can discuss it further and I can include a link to it in the main post.

Edited by WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, 13 June 2016 - 06:24 AM.

• Neraste, DieselCat and LaurenEmily like this

Thank you for your time,

TheButtSatisfier

TheButtSatisfier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Again posting so that the name doesn't f up the forums

Edit: why the hell am I having to clarify this venting complete

For clarification: "the name" refer's to wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww's handle and whom I have absolutely no issue with personally and don't really know anyways, and "the forums" is the main splash page whose formatting goes a little wacko whenever she's the last poster of a thread because it (poorly) tries to compensate for that long string of characters.

If anyone was offended or felt disrespected by this post then they are welcome to find me on TS or PM me directly.

Edited by TheButtSatisfier, 13 June 2016 - 05:22 PM.

• LaurenEmily likes this

8) Tech in the streets, Brawler in the sheets (8

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

as much as i respect and like the idea...

I have this thing, I firmly believe that (though i dont speak for other straight people) this is kinda driving a wedge between yourselves and straight people...

I mean, i had no inclination or concern about your sexual orientation at all...

I mean be you a cat eater or a sausage swallower... it has VERY LITTLE if anything at all to do with your performance in hawken

please dont take what im saying as negative.. its not.

I hope this works well for you... but yeah...

Im sorry i dont feel like we need more bias aimed groups etc etc in the world...

" no one can put you in the box... you first crawl in it yourself then get mad at everyone outside it "

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

I have this thing, I firmly believe that (though i dont speak for other straight people) this is kinda driving a wedge between yourselves and straight people...

I mean be you a cat eater or a sausage swallower... it has VERY LITTLE if anything at all to do with your performance in hawken

Im sorry i dont feel like we need more bias aimed groups etc etc in the world...

" no one can put you in the box... you first crawl in it yourself then get mad at everyone outside it "

Again posting so that the name doesn't f up the forums

Dudes.

Not an appropriate time to make queer people feel less welcome. Exercise some judgement please.

• Aregon, Neraste, LaurenEmily and 2 others like this

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Dudes.

Not an appropriate time to make queer people feel less welcome. Exercise some judgement please.

Im NOT saying they arnt, im saying that i didnt think they should box themselves like that...

I happened to lose a close friend of mine VERY recently.. js, I'm not belittling them or anything...

in fact.. maybe the opposite...

be proud of what you are and stuff sure, im just sayin hawken isnt really about sexual orientation

EDIT::

I play hawken to get away from the nasty horrors of the worlds Judgment and politics etc... 

Edited by -TDM- Demitron-Prime, 13 June 2016 - 03:43 PM.

r4GY0PF.jpg

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

hellc9943

hellc9943

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

be proud of what you are and stuff sure, im just sayin hawken isnt really about sexual orientation

Meanwhile, on Demitron-Prime's info page:

"Interests:
tits
ass"
  • Amidatelion likes this

Festivals end, as festivals must

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Meanwhile, on Demitron-Prime's info page:

"Interests:
tits
ass"

well done... you took the time stalk my profile and to state the obvious... but obviously missed the point...

r4GY0PF.jpg

2XhpJes.png

TheButtSatisfier

TheButtSatisfier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Dudes.

?

I kept seeing wwwwwwwwwwww's name mess up the formatting of the main forum splash page. I've historically hopped in any thread where she's the last poster and just type gibberish to straighten out the formatting; tiggs usually comes in and quietly removes my post once the thread has advanced a few posts and I totally don't mind.

As a matter of fact, Tiggs had already deleted my first post where I straightened out the formatting. Which is why I said I was doing it again.

How was me doing that making queer people feel less welcome?

Edited by TheButtSatisfier, 13 June 2016 - 04:56 PM.

• DemitronPrime likes this

Neraste

Neraste

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

People, please.

The existence of this clan has been already questioned at it's very beginning. I just would like to quote W32's OP words for its aim:

Anyone who identifies as lesbian, gày, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, aromantic, agender, etc. or anywhere else that might be subject to cissexism or heterosexism is welcome! Allies are also welcome. If you're both cis and straight or either, you're also welcome! There is basically no limit on who can join and participate so long as they are not a bigot. Everyone is welcome :D

I just want to have a clan thingy for us for fun. I have no master plans to take over the world or anything like turning everyone queer in some manner.

There isn't much to say. We're just a group that wants to have fun.

I am positively sure this clan is open. I hope one day, there won't be any need for it. But since many people still use the words gay or lesbian as insults, since it can be still complicated to be accepted as non cisgender or non heterosexual, and since some people feel so much hate against LGBT*s they decide to murder them en masse, I think such a clan can be helpful.

I felt the liberty to post a message about the Orlando massacre in the Off-topic subforum. As for the recent attacks in France and in Belgium, I think the subject deserves a topic. I also reused one of your links, W32.

For communication among the clan, I think the Official Unofficial TeamSpeak certainly has some room for it. But I am not that good speaking in English when not being in front of people... But if someone do this, I will certainly hop in.

I kept seeing wwwwwwwwwwww's name mess up the formatting of the main forum splash page. I've historically hopped in any thread where she's the last poster and just type gibberish to straighten out the formatting; tiggs usually comes in and quietly removes my post once the thread has advanced a few posts and I totally don't mind.

I salute your silent and patient gnomish formatting work to preserve the forum layout against x-overflow! It just took me some time to understand what you were speaking about.

Edited by Neraste, 13 June 2016 - 05:13 PM.

• TheButtSatisfier and DemitronPrime like this

TheButtSatisfier

TheButtSatisfier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

I salute your silent and patient gnomish formatting work to preserve the forum layout against x-overflow! It just took me some time to understand what you were speaking about.

No harm, no foul. I sincerely support what you all are trying to accomplish here. Sorry for any misunderstanding. 

• Neraste and DemitronPrime like this

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

see...

We CAN play nice lol

r4GY0PF.jpg

2XhpJes.png

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Due to the growth of the new VoIP client, Discord, and the low/no costs associated with it, I would like to create a server for the clan with that service, however, I am at odds with the facts that I am not the most sociable of people nor do I play Hawken anymore. Therefore, if there is someone who does want to create this we can discuss it further and I can include a link to it in the main post.

For communication among the clan, I think the Official Unofficial TeamSpeak certainly has some room for it. But I am not that good speaking in English when not being in front of people... But if someone do this, I will certainly hop in.

The TS absolutely has room and moreover can call upon quite a few languages amongst its admins ;). Anyone can create temporary rooms and for a more permanent channel like TDM, THC and SoD have, you just have to say the word and a Super-Admin will make one for you. Any members you nominate can be considered for admin (and, lbr, probably made one on the spot) and we can assign the channel password privileges, etc.

On the other hand, I agree with W32 in that Discord is fairly easy to operate and probably works better for an independant multi-game clan, so if y'all decide that's a better option more power to you.

So sayeth The Lord of the Scrubs.

• Neraste and DemitronPrime like this

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

_snip_

The Lord of the Scrubs.

^ it was pretty i couldnt snip it.....

Arnt you on the TS atm :P

Being Relevent?

Edited by -TDM- Demitron-Prime, 13 June 2016 - 05:57 PM.

r4GY0PF.jpg

2XhpJes.png

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

@Amid: I don't have anything concrete in mind. All I know is that I don't think of myself as being a chat admin.

You don't know jack. "Driving a wedge" is the #1 excuse of people who are complicit in systematic homophobia. You make this baseless accusation that from the start is incoherent because I state right in the OP that the clan is an open clan except for explicitly excluding only those people who recklessly, thoughtlessly, or intentionally use epithets either to explicitly harm or to cause stress in ignorance.

Perhaps you need to notice that the moment I (or anyone) identifies themself as anything but straight (because it's incoherent and ignorant to fail to grasp that heterosexuality is a sexual orientation) you feel the need to speak out. This is a common indicator of homophobia -- the feeling of needing to "speak out against" someone saying "I am gay." What is there to disagree on? "No, I actually don't think you are gay." This is patronization and disrespectful and immediately shows your shade of influence: the need for everyone around you to be absent of any distinguishing features or individuality.

It's not as though I can't relate, since it's an easy defensive reaction and rationale to employ when you feel threatened by someone else's existence or the implication that YOU might be gay and therefore a potential target of violence.

It's not as though I want to take what you say as negative, it's that your claim to "its not" is demonstrably false and ignorant and the whole flavour of your post screams of disrespect, patronization, and ignorance.

And I'm sick and tired of this attitude. Thus, a suggestion: pull your head out of your ass and realize that this sort of not-even-a-formal organization is not an attack on you, is evidently is not concerned with you, and that when you happen lo learn someone is not straight, that nothing happened and nothing will come of it unless you decide it is a threat to you (somehow).

In short: straight privilege.

Edited by WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, 13 June 2016 - 10:11 PM.

• Aregon, hellc9943, Amidatelion and 3 others like this

Thank you for your time,

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

For forum fix...

<3 satisfier.....

and p.s...

one of my friends died AT pulse...

YES>> i have gay and lesbian friends....

you wouldnt know that though

you can SAY i was being patronizing and blah blah all the big words....

but i wasnt, my statement " i didnt care if you were gay " meant... i never though less of you in the first place

you dont know me at all... not even a LITTLE bit, my wife WAS lesbian until she met me....

for all you KNOW, i might have been in a gay relationship when i met her... I might be BI...

you DONT KNOW...

take it how you fuzzy bunnyen want,

all i know is where i live now... in NEW ZEALAND, we say fuzzy bunny how it is, and no matter what some ones sexual preference.... we treat them equally..

but we also have people that act like they are entitled because of their sexual preference...

unlike me, you not part black and part hebrew... so until you deal with that constant judgment, dont fuzzy bunny to me about judgment

but you go head... be like... wt ever the fuzzy bunny that was....

^_^

good luck

Edited by -TDM- Demitron-Prime, 13 June 2016 - 10:37 PM.

r4GY0PF.jpg

2XhpJes.png

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Well I'm sorry. I only have your words and my experience to work off of, and one of the things I can't get out of my mind is the memory of being at a shelter in which an employee said "If only [Freddie Mercury] didn't choose to be gay" when learning he was gay and died of AIDS. It's shitty that your friend died and I'm sure you're mourning, but a memory like that compromises my trust in people.

But you're right, I don't mean to judge. I don't know you. My apologies. In any case, that's how reading your words made me feel.

Edited by WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, 13 June 2016 - 10:45 PM.

• Aregon, Amidatelion, Neraste and 2 others like this

Thank you for your time,

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

accepted and again...

I DO wish you the best int his "clan" thingy :P

im not ANTI it, i just wish that people wouldnt care so much about things like....

Orentation

Religion

Race

Etc etc

<3

all is good

• Neraste likes this

r4GY0PF.jpg

2XhpJes.png

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Whatever. I'm fuzzy bunnyed up. Just keep in mind that you are responsible for what you say.

And since I've already posted the following elsewhere, I may as well post it here too:

What does data mean and how is it useful? What meaning is created when data is analyzed? In the process of analyzing statistics concerning the dead, is a piece of humanity lost? Would that piece be that of the living or the dead?

Is there meaning to be the same age as one of the victims? Is a piece of humanity regained when you reflect that one of them might have been you?

What now does it mean to have lived through this? What consequence do we create?

I suppose that writing a silly script and some silly words is my way of piecing together a bit of my own humanity. Maybe someone else will do the same and then maybe a reader finds something of value from the data, perhaps another piece of humanity. Maybe I've just played too much Dark Souls recently.

Nonetheless, in this process of writing, so too do I write "I am alive," and so too it is written "They were alive," and in that if I cannot find humanity, at least I can find some comfort or peace.

---

Reference: http://www.cityoforl...t/blog/victims/

Script (Python 3.5): https://www.dropbox....

49 victims.
Average age is 29
Median age is 32
Oldest was 50
Youngest was 18
Total years lived is 1439

Age distribution:
1 at age 18
1 at age 19
1 at age 20
2 at age 21
3 at age 22
1 at age 23
3 at age 24
8 at age 25
2 at age 26
2 at age 27
1 at age 28
2 at age 29
2 at age 30
2 at age 31
3 at age 32
3 at age 33
1 at age 34
2 at age 35
1 at age 36
3 at age 37
1 at age 39
1 at age 40
1 at age 41
1 at age 49
1 at age 50
Most common age is 25 with 8 people

Data retrieved 2016-06-14 02:16:47.704362 PST
#OrlandoShooting

Thank you for your time,

Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Something more light-hearted, do I need to show proof of how little straight I am to be allowed into the cult?

CRITICAL ASSIST

v9KKbH9.png
Spoiler

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

I've had friends who are gay. Great friends.

I've lost touch with a very good online-gaming Trans friend. They disappeared from the game community due to harassment.

All the best with your "clan"

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Something more light-hearted, do I need to show proof of how little straight I am to be allowed into the cult?

No.

I've had friends who are gay. Great friends.

I've lost touch with a very good online-gaming Trans friend. They disappeared from the game community due to harassment.

All the best with your "clan"

Thanks.

That's sad to hear, though not terribly surprising.

Thank you for your time,

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users