• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Let`s not turn this to how the "Love Wins" thread went. There is a time and place for everything and I believe discussing the OP`s name is better off another day.

• Neraste and MomOw like this

CRITICAL ASSIST

United in Diversity, Divided by Zero
v9KKbH9.png
Spoiler

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

I will never change my name for a homophobe who insults me, blames me for a shortcoming of the website's UI, and issues the demand in a thread so soon after it was posted that 49 people died and at least 50 more injured due to a shooting of homophobic nature. fuzzy bunny you.

Thank you for your time,

DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

I will never change my name for a homophobe who insults me.

I am not a homophobe; not sure where you got that information from. I used the vulgar word in its second definition. You know you break the forums and inconvenience many people and you know you can change this, but you do nothing. You are obnoxious.

What this has to do with the recent tragedy I have no idea.

Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

stuff

While not having anything directly with the tragedy to do, it is a sign of respect to try and not stir up a discussion of this matter, especially when the other person in said discussion most likely have other things on mind related to the tragedy. 

Let`s all be mature adults and not discuss something as silly as a forum callsign, and have respect for what has happened. 

• Neraste and DieselCat like this

CRITICAL ASSIST

v9KKbH9.png
Spoiler

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

The shooter was self described as bi , a regular at pulse, a frequent user of gay dating apps, a registered democrat, held a priveleged security status like a police officer or armed forces member, was not religious and rarely attended churched or mosques in his lifetime.

The target could, considering these facts be coincidental.

This background about the shooter would indicate the choice of target was encouraged primarily by his familiarity with it as a gathering place of large numbers of people.

Given this, the facet of it's nature as a gay nightclub would appear to be secondary.

As more information comes out he is revealed to be more of a violent self-loathing psychotic murderer and less of a homophobic bigot.

The point is.

So many decent and beautiful people were lost and harmed by this vulgar attack.

Just try and understand.

He was a massive pos and nothing more...

• _incitatus, MomOw, WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and 1 other like this

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

I am not a homophobe; not sure where you got that information from. I used the vulgar word in its second definition. You know you break the forums and inconvenience many people and you know you can change this, but you do nothing. You are obnoxious.

What this has to do with the recent tragedy I have no idea.

I'm not going to bother defending myself, because I don't fuzzy bunnyng care to.

But you are a homophobe. I remember that you made disgusting comments in Tigg's Love Wins thread. I remember when you immediately opened that disgusting "poop eating" thread after Tigg's made you feel butt-hurt for not allowing your shitty homophobic nonsense to stand. Do you think you were original with that "poop eating" jab?

I didn't even know what to say at the time because I just didn't think that you were such a spiteful... ugh.

I don't care. I thought you were okay and I was disappointed. I don't intend to read your fuzzy bunny again.

Thank you for your time,

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

The shooter was self described as bi , a regular at pulse, a frequent user of gay dating apps, a registered democrat, held a priveleged security status like a police officer or armed forces member, was not religious and rarely attended churched or mosques in his lifetime.

The target could, considering these facts be coincidental.

This background about the shooter would indicate the choice of target was encouraged primarily by his familiarity with it as a gathering place of large numbers of people.

Given this, the facet of it's nature as a gay nightclub would appear to be secondary.

As more information comes out he is revealed to be more of a violent self-loathing psychotic murderer and less of a homophobic bigot.

The point is.

So many decent and beautiful people were lost and harmed by this vulgar attack.

Just try and understand.

He was a massive pos and nothing more...

Yeah no.

Every time an event like this goes down, the media and public try to downplay the threat that LGBTQ people face and belittle every attempt we make at solidarity.

You're like these asshats.

• Neraste likes this

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

edit

Edited by WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, 14 June 2016 - 05:40 AM.

Thank you for your time,

Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Can we all please calm ourselves.

Everyone, all of you. This thread is turning bad. No one should continue this discussion, or it the thread will be locked. 

CRITICAL ASSIST

v9KKbH9.png
Spoiler

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

and boxes are already made....

1421351132247.png

cant we please play nice for the greater fuzzy bunnyen good here... im sure we can do that....

right?

Edited by -TDM- Demitron-Prime, 14 June 2016 - 05:50 AM.

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

@Amid @Crafty

I'm not sure what you're contesting Amid, so I'll just post in general.

The shooter was a regular at the nightclub. He was not straight. So Crafty is right that familiarity probably had something to do with it.

However, it WAS a homophobic attack. It was a targeted homophobic attack and homophobia was the primary reason because without that homophobia, the next most likely attack location would be more politically inclined, if it were ever to even occur. If there wasn't systematic homophobia, who knows, the guy might well as have been fairly happy and stable.

It was domestic terrorism, it was a homophobic attack, and it was done by someone who was also a piece of fuzzy bunny who hated himself and couldn't come to grips with the reality that he liked guys. Anyone who's denying that it was a homophobia-motivated attack that targeted specifically an LGBTQ population are kidding themselves. If it wasn't this LGBTQ venue, it would have been another, or else this would never have even happened.

EDIT: If anything at this point I also feel bad for the shooter, because he clearly was just so explosively torn by social expectations, homophobia, and internal dissonance. And because of just the high likelyhood of the attack being homophobic and caused by someone who was in turmoil, yes, Amid, the LGBTQ community MUST have solidarity, including for all those who are or have been similarly torn.

Well, it's easier for ME to empathise, anyway.

EDIT:

Also wow what did I watch. Poor Owen, holy fuzzy bunny.

Edited by WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, 14 June 2016 - 06:11 AM.

Thank you for your time,

DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

I'm not going to bother defending myself, because I don't fuzzy bunnyng care to.

But you are a homophobe. I remember that you made disgusting comments in Tigg's Love Wins thread. I remember when you immediately opened that disgusting "poop eating" thread after Tigg's made you feel butt-hurt for not allowing your shitty homophobic nonsense to stand. Do you think you were original with that "poop eating" jab?

In that thread by Tiggs I made two comments. Here they are:

While I think yesterday's SCOTUS ruling is a great thing, most Russians and other CIS people (and I'm talking about at least 95%) don't share my sentiment. Such are our cultures of bigotry and ignorance. (link)

It's refreshing to see the two goofest goofs — Nept and Crafty — finally writing some good stuff and not edgy sarcastic remarks. (link)

Not sure how these are disgusting.

My poop-eating thread was inspired by something I'd read on reddit the day before, completely unrelated to the Love Wins event or anything sexuality-related whatsoever.

Not sure where this completely unsubstantiated personal attack came from, but the fact is this: your name breaks the forums and inconveniences people.

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

@Amid @Crafty

I'm not sure what you're contesting Amid, so I'll just post in general.

The shooter was a regular at the nightclub. He was not straight. So Crafty is right that familiarity probably had something to do with it.

However, it WAS a homophobic attack. It was a targeted homophobic attack and homophobia was the primary reason because without that homophobia, the next most likely attack location would be more politically inclined, if it were ever to even occur. If there wasn't systematic homophobia, who knows, the guy might well as have been fairly happy and stable.

It was domestic terrorism, it was a homophobic attack, and it was done by someone who was also a piece of fuzzy bunny who hated himself and couldn't come to grips with the reality that he liked guys. Anyone who's denying that it was a homophobia-motivated attack that targeted specifically an LGBTQ population are kidding themselves. If it wasn't this LGBTQ venue, it would have been another, or else this would never have even happened.

EDIT: If anything at this point I also feel bad for the shooter, because he clearly was just so explosively torn by social expectations, homophobia, and internal dissonance. And because of just the high likelyhood of the attack being homophobic and caused by someone who was in turmoil, yes, Amid, the LGBTQ community MUST have solidarity, including for all those who are or have been similarly torn.

Well, it's easier for ME to empathise, anyway.

EDIT:

Also wow what did I watch. Poor Owen, holy fuzzy bunny.

Our society has every reason to be proud of our gays lesbians and our tolerance and criteria for accepting people for who they are and what they do to contribute to the betterment of our nation.

The thing I was struck by when seeing photos names and ages of the victims is how bright dynamic and beautiful they were.

For me the politics surrounding it are a distraction from what was lost and what is at stake for our free and tolerant society, and it's future progression.

We have a very complicated problem with the mentally ill arming themselves and hurting us.

At its heart, it compels me to regard this event in Orlando as a tragic horror visited upon innocents.

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

LadyTiggs

LadyTiggs

Super Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

This thread needs to get back on topic please or it will be locked.

~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

...Are you suggesting that the Orlando shooting is off topic?

I mean, I can't be sure given the timing of your post. Anyway, I'm not going to respond to any more baits, if that's what you're worried about. Thanks for cleaning up the thread.

Thank you for your time,

TheButtSatisfier

TheButtSatisfier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

• Bergwein and DemitronPrime like this

8) Tech in the streets, Brawler in the sheets (8

Neraste

Neraste

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

This thread needs to get back on topic please or it will be locked.

...Are you suggesting that the Orlando shooting is off topic?

I have opened a topic for the Orlando mass shooting (in Off topics). So the conversation can move here and it will be fine (right?).

Edited by Neraste, 14 June 2016 - 05:32 PM.

hkn_sign_mdh_by_neraste-d8oyzgq.png hkn_sign_lgbt_by_neraste-d8oyzga.png

LadyTiggs

LadyTiggs

Super Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

I have opened a topic for the Orlando mass shooting (in Off topics). So the conversation can move here and it will be fine (right?).

That's a much better place for it, yes. 

~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Gay love and pride. <3

Scootin' 'n Shoot | Bawlin' 'n Brawlin' | Ragin' 'n Raidin'

ca62ab9a-2ce9-4a20-b368-0cde03b1331d.png

"Velocitas et Eradico"

deidarall

deidarall

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Hey can I join? (again) 

Just been pretty inavtive in hawken as of late :o, but I will pick up again knowing it is alive : D

Bergwein

Bergwein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

knowing it is alive : D

It has ALWAYS been alive. :o

I sense you didn't trust enough, my dear! Hawken can never die!

Also good luck and all the best for the clan. :happy:

Should there be enough of you guys on the EU side at some point - KDR is always up for scrims!

• KarlSchlag likes this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users