HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Cant log into the website/forum

Forum Website

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fendelphi

Fendelphi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted December 23 2012 - 01:42 PM

Hey there. I am here on behalf of one of my friends.
He has some issues with logging in to the forum/website. When he tries to log in, he is either returned to the previous website(if done through email), or the forum site just "updates" without doing ant actions.

Sometimes it claims that it is a problem with the webbrowser, but that is not the case(it works fine, and the message only happens 1 out of 4 times). We are concerned that the game will not be able to save any progress that happens ingame, as long as the site does not even respond to his log in.

Any ideas to fix this_
(How to fix it, so that he can log in on the website/forum).

#2 machmanx

machmanx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted December 23 2012 - 03:54 PM

If you're simply worried about in-game progress, then there's no point in discussing this until he tries.  At the end of every game it will show his earned XP.  This is a forum, that is a game.  Two separate databases.

Me Built PC | Win 8 Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 B60 | Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 (314.22) | 8GB DDR3
DESKTOP CLEAN Nvidia Driver Install | LAPTOP CLEAN Nvidia Driver Install | PhysX Helpful Info

#3 Fendelphi

Fendelphi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted December 25 2012 - 07:40 AM

The problem is, he cant see me online either(I can see him though), so something is connected between the 2 of them. The thing that might happen(what we fear will happen), is that he plays, gets XP and HC and when he logs into the game another time, it will not have saved anything(since it cant sync with 1 of the databases).

So if anyone can confirm this or come with a solution to log in to both databases(Website And game), that would be awesome.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Forum, Website

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users