HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

The Facility Update: Patch Notes

News Game Patch

• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#221 Guiotine

Guiotine

Mech Collector

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts
  • Locationsomewhere between Illal and Eorzea

Posted May 10 2013 - 11:51 AM

Facility looks beautiful, and it is really nice to have that extra 50 health, good job :D

ReachH said:

I dub thee, Guiotine, 'Coloxxen, the mech pokemon'

View PostAsianJoyKiller, on July 02 2013 - 03:18 PM, said:

This wall of text gets the AJK Seal of Approval.

#222 Zeshi

Zeshi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted May 10 2013 - 12:12 PM

View Postdeidarall, on May 10 2013 - 10:44 AM, said:

View PostZeshi, on May 10 2013 - 10:11 AM, said:

While these are all positive changes, Ill actually be interested again when the tech is gone (sadly not going to happen) or its at least somewhat balanced ;)

Pointing out that this was a great patch (while pointing out the elephant in the room that drove away part of player base and has not been addressed yet) is whining_ Okay.
(cant say i'm surprised that you posted an inflammatory/trollish comment at me. If you don't like my opinion that's fine, but how about you engage me in a mature way. For once.)

Edited by Zeshi, May 10 2013 - 12:15 PM.

Posted Image

#223 deidarall

deidarall

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted May 10 2013 - 12:35 PM

View PostZeshi, on May 10 2013 - 12:12 PM, said:

View Postdeidarall, on May 10 2013 - 10:44 AM, said:

View PostZeshi, on May 10 2013 - 10:11 AM, said:

While these are all positive changes, Ill actually be interested again when the tech is gone (sadly not going to happen) or its at least somewhat balanced ;)

Pointing out that this was a great patch (while pointing out the elephant in the room that drove away part of player base and has not been addressed yet) is whining_ Okay.
(cant say i'm surprised that you posted an inflammatory/trollish comment at me. If you don't like my opinion that's fine, but how about you engage me in a mature way. For once.)

Gah if ya wish to take these forums so darn seriously go ahead Mr. Defensive and that ain't no trolling it is me just messing around a bit... your the kind of person that would shoot a dog for waging his tail the wrong way and poking at that is slightly fun just cool it down lol your at a ten and ya need to be at a two....

(while pointing out the elephant in the room that drove away part of player base and has not been addressed yet)

Pffff you have no data to support this statement and I can just as simply put anything into that statement and it would mean the same thing... nothing. Plus you have complained about tech from day one and ya know what I think you need to be poked at cause of that cause you have this constant need to bring it up at random moments and quite simply I laugh at that sometimes. Hell I laugh at myself but that is not the point I was not wishing to do anything like make a post but here ya are just feeling all your self glory by calling me this or that and like me posting a vid up is "trolling" HAH if that is trolling you then I wonder how you react when someone stares at you for more than two seconds you must run off scared.

[font=play, helvetica, arial, sans-serif](cant say i'm surprised that you posted an inflammatory/trollish comment at me. If you don't like my opinion that's fine, but how about you engage me in a mature way. For once.)[/font]

To be fair your the guy who called me a nobody and such so to forget the fact that your party at fault is funny to me and a double standard I like to have my fun and sometimes I make mistakes in my posts by getting too heated but I will admit that here and now. So Mr. Faultless aren't  you just the image of mature post making for the community I bet so many people bow down to you and kiss your feet.

Regardless loosen up have a drink... and enjoy the "inflaming" video I only mean to just a bit but then I suppose you must have missed that.
May the unskilled become the most skilled. May the skilled remain the most skilled. Let the newest players have the most fun, and the most skilled have none. Let the skilled have fun, while the new have none. The unskilled maybe the most skilled if you let them be. The skilled may be the most killed if the world allows that. RAISINS!

Posted Image

#224 io

io

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted May 10 2013 - 02:00 PM

- First thing that happened to me after the update - i got stuck in a wall. That never happened to me before.
- Also, whats up with the new contrast_ It makes my eyes hurt. Can i please have the old one back_ It was just perfect.

Edited by io, May 10 2013 - 02:01 PM.

#225 Vesker

Vesker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted May 10 2013 - 07:21 PM

deidarall, on May 10 2013 - 12:35 PM, said:

Posted ImageZeshi, on , said:

Posted Imagedeidarall, on , said:

Posted ImageZeshi, on , said:

Gah if ya wish to take these forums so darn seriously go ahead Mr. Defensive and that ain't no trolling it is me just messing around a bit... your the kind of person that would shoot a dog for waging his tail the wrong way and poking at that is slightly fun just cool it down lol your at a ten and ya need to be at a two....

(while pointing out the elephant in the room that drove away part of player base and has not been addressed yet)

Pffff you have no data to support this statement and I can just as simply put anything into that statement and it would mean the same thing... nothing. Plus you have complained about tech from day one and ya know what I think you need to be poked at cause of that cause you have this constant need to bring it up at random moments and quite simply I laugh at that sometimes. Hell I laugh at myself but that is not the point I was not wishing to do anything like make a post but here ya are just feeling all your self glory by calling me this or that and like me posting a vid up is "trolling" HAH if that is trolling you then I wonder how you react when someone stares at you for more than two seconds you must run off scared.

To be fair your the guy who called me a nobody and such so to forget the fact that your party at fault is funny to me and a double standard I like to have my fun and sometimes I make mistakes in my posts by getting too heated but I will admit that here and now. So Mr. Faultless aren't  you just the image of mature post making for the community I bet so many people bow down to you and kiss your feet.

Regardless loosen up have a drink... and enjoy the "inflaming" video I only mean to just a bit but then I suppose you must have missed that.

Punctuation, fuzzy bunny, you know em_

#226 Kulikov

Kulikov

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted May 11 2013 - 03:36 PM

Whatever you did, the game runs at a much smoother frame rate on my computer. Thanks!

#227 william1234

william1234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted May 12 2013 - 02:11 PM

como puedo comensar ajugar

#228 talboy98

talboy98

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted May 13 2013 - 04:23 PM

how long i need to wait too olay the launcher tell me loaded patcher

#229 alfa2

alfa2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted May 14 2013 - 06:35 AM

карта дерьмо. люди выходят с игры когда начинается игра на ней

#230 ScHizNiK

ScHizNiK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted May 14 2013 - 07:50 AM

Best patch since alpha.

The extra 50 hps have made the game feel lots better.
Plus lots of excellent content.

Can't wait for the incoming C-Class.

Posted Image

I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

#231 Evileye66

Evileye66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted May 19 2013 - 09:07 AM

Com not in The Game

#232 samsaq

samsaq

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted May 22 2013 - 04:46 PM

Nice

#233 Jintonic

Jintonic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted May 27 2013 - 09:31 PM

40 days passed since technician :mellow:

#234 TazzGo

TazzGo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • LocationÉire

Posted May 28 2013 - 01:15 AM

View PostJintonic, on May 27 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

Has it been that long O.o _
Posted Image

#235 Jintonic

Jintonic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted June 11 2013 - 08:37 AM

View PostTazzGo, on May 28 2013 - 01:15 AM, said:

yep, 54 days and no patch in sight

#236 TheVulong

TheVulong

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,797 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted June 11 2013 - 08:39 AM

View PostJintonic, on June 11 2013 - 08:37 AM, said:

Let's hope we'll get something really big with the next one.

Posted Image

#237 Dinre

Dinre

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted June 11 2013 - 09:43 AM

View PostTheVulong, on June 11 2013 - 08:39 AM, said:

It's going to be the most massive patch, yet!  150 new camo patterns!

Posted Image

#238 TheVulong

TheVulong

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,797 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted June 11 2013 - 09:49 AM

View PostDinre, on June 11 2013 - 09:43 AM, said:

View PostTheVulong, on June 11 2013 - 08:39 AM, said:

It's going to be the most massive patch, yet!  150 new camo patterns!
SWEET JESUS..
Posted Image

Posted Image

#239 ShadowWarg

ShadowWarg

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts
  • LocationIn the shadows behind you

Posted June 11 2013 - 12:57 PM

Its been so long since the last patch, I'm starting to hallucinate...... I feel faint. I can see an oddly shaped mech in the distance. What is that_ Is it the Reaper come to send me to the other side_ No..... Its to HEAVY to be the Reaper. I lay here in my metal coffin as it runs towards me, but at the same time, it doesn't look like it coming any closer. What is it_ I must know! WHEN WILL IT GET HERE!_ WHY DO YOU TAUNT ME!_

#240 Silk_Sk

Silk_Sk

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted June 11 2013 - 05:29 PM

They probably got bogged down preparing for E3. Once that's over with I expect we'll get some news.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: News, Game, Patch

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users