HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Hijinks The Turtle's random hijinks and other stuffs!

Fanart Forum Preview

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#121 Z3roCool007

Z3roCool007

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in you're room.

Posted July 31 2014 - 12:46 PM

More red pls
Posted Image

Now I know we can never be friends

-EliteShooter

#122 Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • LocationTurtles be turtlin'

Posted August 03 2014 - 01:54 PM

View PostZ3roCool007, on July 31 2014 - 12:46 PM, said:

More red pls

O_o  What do you mean_

#123 Z3roCool007

Z3roCool007

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in you're room.

Posted August 04 2014 - 12:57 AM

View PostHijinks_The_Turtle, on August 03 2014 - 01:54 PM, said:

More red pls

O_o  What do you mean_

More red background c:

Wait a f-...
Oh...
Ehm. I said nothing
Posted Image

Now I know we can never be friends

-EliteShooter

#124 Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted August 04 2014 - 07:07 AM

View PostZ3roCool007, on August 04 2014 - 12:57 AM, said:

View PostHijinks_The_Turtle, on August 03 2014 - 01:54 PM, said:

More red pls

O_o  What do you mean_

More red background c:

Wait a f-...
Oh...
Ehm. I said nothing

Ah red... It's a beautiful color!  I'll do that. :3

Sneak peek!  So meany captions could be put here!

Posted Image

Shae:  "Laila!  Smile for the camera!"

Laila: "Nu!"

Shae:  "Don't make me poke your face and remind you how fat you're getting!"

Laila: T~T

------------

S:  "Come on Laila, you lost the bet.  Better pay up!"

L:  T~T

This little pic of what I'm currently doing is my favorite! XD

#125 Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted August 04 2014 - 04:10 PM

Dramatis Personae:

Bunker 167 Personnel:

Posted Image
Name: Jin Ryu
Ethnicity: Korean/American
Axe: B-Class Spectre called Poltergeist

Description: A man who is more than he seems.  He is straightforward, perceptive, and serious.  Jin is known for getting lost wherever he goes, being blunt, his unhealthy obsession over his axe, and his neatly trimmed beard and hairstyle.  He's quick on the battlefield but slow and awkward in the surprisingly relaxed and largely domestic atmosphere of Bunker 167.  Jin's never quite sure in what he's supposed to do other than fight.

Posted Image
Name:  Laila Antonov
Ethnicity:  Russian/French decent
Axe:  A-Class Beserker called Flying With Style (abbreviated to FWS, pronounced as 'fwiss')

Description: A young woman with blond hair who is being taught maintenance for axes and loves tweaking components of any axe.  She is immature for her age and is somewhat lazy and hasn't really participated in war.  However, she is a fast learner, very upbeat, and is always known for a quick smile.  She also gets annoyed when people tell her about her faults.  More background info here: https://community.pl...iew-with-laila/

Posted Image
Name:  Shae Brennan
Ethnicity:  Irish/Japanese decent
Axe(s):  C-class Prototype Incinerator called Hiasobi, C-class Vanguard called Hime

Description:  A friendly person in general with red hair and green eyes, fitting considering her axe of choice.  She is very close to Laila (they've been friends for a while) and sees Laila as a little sister.  Very quick to act, a skilled pilot, and slightly reckless.  Shae is also known for rushing and taking risks despite rigorous training with Kaori. Despite this, she's served in a couple battles in Illal and has done quite well.  

Posted Image
Name:  Kaori Kurosawa
Ethnicity:  Japanese decent
Axe:  B-class Assault called Lead Machine (it has the whole prestige chassis of the typical assault axe)

Description:  A tough woman who wears a bandanna around her black messy hair and is a heavy smoker.  Kaori is known for her bored 'I've-seen-it-all-expression' and similar voice and she is a veteran in the ongoing skirmishes raging about Illal.  Her skills from being a former police chief in the IPDF (Illal Police Defense Force, pronounced as 'ipedif') serve her well as leader of Bunker 167's only mech defense team.  She saved Shae from the poverty of Eugen a long time ago and sees Shae as a daughter to her but tries to keep some distance.  Despite her cold looking exterior, she truly cares for her troops but has a hard time expressing that care.

Posted Image
Name:  Rells Medens
Ethnicity:  Australian/American decent
Axe(s):  A-class Technician called Aggressive Pacifist

Description:  A strong man with an amazing intellect.  He imparted his love of tinkering to Laila and is a very good teacher to others.  He is known for his kindness, strong will, and his near OCD levels of hatred against dirt, dust, and anything unclean.  His reputation even gets respect from enemies, as he's saved a few Sentium pilots during the 2nd Outbreak.  He is also in charge of maintaining all the axes and gives them special upgrades to their systems.

Posted Image
Name:  Ayumu Makoto
Ethnicity:  Japanese/English decent
Axe:  A-class heavliy modified Reaper called Silent Light

Description:  A mysterious man who is often seen with an antique digital camera and wears a Hannya mask or has a scarf that covers most of his face.  People describe him to be eccentric, saying that his mood wildly varies.  He can be a joker one moment and be sullen the next.  He is also known for his short term memory, excellent marksmanship, and unorthodox usage of equipment.  Ayumu is also a pervert and takes pictures of girls with Malik Rivera.

(placeholder)
Name: Jack Wayden
Ethnicity:  Canadian/American decent
Ship:  Honest Knave (an impressive, large cargo ship that serves as a mobile base for Bunker 167's inhabitants)

Description:  Back when Wayden was sailing across the stars, he came across Illal and landed on the planet not knowing it was under quarantine.  Wayden and his crew never realized it until afterward and is now hauling cargo for Prosk in hopes of getting enough money to bribe officials to get back to space.  He's known to his crew as a simple, honest man who will do anything to ensure the safety of his men (this also includes the personnel at Bunker 167).  Wayden personally hates the corporations for the war, undisclosed personal reasons, and the fact that he can try to bribe people in the corporations to get what he wants.

(placeholder)
Name:  Malik Rivera
Ethnicity:  Mexican/American decent
Axe(s):  C-class Grenadier called Rolling Thunder and a B-class Raider called Enforcer

Description:  A rough man who's the "former maximum security convict" described in Laila's journal entry #128.  He's close to Kaori and is known for being rude and unnecessarily angry in general.  He's a good pilot, and is often the one who spearheads assaults or lays down cover fire for his allies.  He often wears a beanie hat and hates pictures being taken of himself.  Malik is also drinking buddies with Rells and Ayumu.  He usually hangs out with Ayumu to spy on girls.

Others:

Name: Sage
Ethnicity: ___
Axe(s): B-class Bruiser called ___

Description:  Largely unknown, except he's pretty much a psychopath.

Name: Tartarus
Ethnicity: ___
Axe(s): B-class Assault called ___

Description:  Largely unknown, he sounds rough and acts like he has a grudge or something.

Posted Image
Name: Mason Jaggers
Ethnicity:  ___
Axe(s): C-class Grenadier called ___

Description:  An unpredictable man.  He's the leader of the infamous Skull Daggers and is a skilled commander who knows when to back out or go full force.

Name: Daniil Antonov
Ethnicity: Russian
Axe: C-class Brawler called ___

Description:  A man who cared about his men.  He's had a fall out with his daughter, Laila, and regrets it.

MORE TO COME LATER AS MORE CHAPTERS RELEASE!

Moved this here since I didn't want it buried under tons of stuffz! :D

Edited by Hijinks_The_Turtle, August 04 2014 - 05:36 PM.

#126 Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted August 12 2014 - 12:38 PM

Heya guys!  HWKN Chapter 03 Part 1 is done! Just need some edits and finishing touches. :P  Yes, I'm still alive. XD

#127 Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted August 13 2014 - 06:32 PM

Heya guis, I was gonna post some pictures todai buuuut looks like my scanner is being a fuzzeh bunny. :c  I'll post them when I get my scanner fixed.

Edited by Hijinks_The_Turtle, August 13 2014 - 06:32 PM.

#128 Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted August 15 2014 - 11:20 AM

Updates:

Posted Image
"Am I up to something mischievous_  I dunno..." >:3

Posted Image

Malik grilling hamburgers on part of an Incinerator vent shield plate.  Got this idea from someone in real life, actual military people can be so creative with equipment.  :D  Also dem muscles (still unfinished, lol)... XD

#129 Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted August 24 2014 - 05:18 PM

Did you think I was dead_!_  Guess what, I'm not!  A few updates as usual if anyone actually looks at this thread, I got a few Mr. Scuffles pics in the works, the HWKN Chapter 03 Part 1 is being edited by muh editors, and the chapter art is nearly completed! :D  Oh my gosh, it's one of my personal faves. XD  No pics for the chapter art anymore until I got it all done! :o

Turtles be turtlin'

Hijinks The Awesome Turtle

Edited by Hijinks_The_Turtle, August 24 2014 - 05:19 PM.

#130 Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted September 01 2014 - 03:01 PM

GIMP'd version of Shatter artwork:

Posted Image

Regular version:

Posted Image

#131 SoldierHobbes11

SoldierHobbes11

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted September 01 2014 - 05:02 PM

deleted because of irrelevance.

Edited by SoldierHobbes11, September 02 2014 - 09:38 AM.

Need help with Hawken_ Click here for my Handy Hawken Handbook!

#132 Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted September 02 2014 - 05:02 AM

View PostSoldierHobbes11, on September 01 2014 - 05:02 PM, said:

This has nothing to do with Hawken, but I was finally able to get myself to finish this drawing I had started a while back. Hope it doesn't look too bad.Attachment Scan_Pic0001.jpg

Looks great man!  Though, it has to do with Hawken to be posted here. :P

#133 Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted September 10 2014 - 03:46 PM

Alright it's been awhile guys, sorry for not posting much as of late.  As you know, I've been rather busy and many many things have been delayed 'cuz of that.  I'm just gonna say I'm going to be even busier than ever before these upcoming months.  Yes, I might log on the forums to say a quick comment or even pop open a game on steam occasionally, but I'll be unable to work on things like art and HWKN due to irl events for now.  (Emphasis on the 'for now')  Okay, gotta get going.  Until then peeps!  As I said before, I'll be back. ;)

See ya after my hiatus,

Hijinks The Turtle

Edited by Hijinks_The_Turtle, September 10 2014 - 03:47 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fanart, Forum, Preview

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users