89 replies to this topic

M1lkshake

M1lkshake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

I think you missed my point.

In other words, I'm not arguing about the threads being relocated.  I made this thread simply because a lot of people were making a lot of threads complaining about the relocation, and I wanted them to stop fussing. 

Might surprise you, but mission accomplished: people stopped arguing about relocation almost immediately.  The only drama that has occurred within this thread originated with a couple EU players and the usual trolls.  Should also note that the TPG volunteers (myself, LoC, Crafty, and Counter), alongside other community members, have behaved admirably throughout this thread - especially considering the silly posts that have been leveled our way.

That's a good point. Just like the one in my signature.

• Nept and CraftyDus like this

"How do you avoid these cognitive biases? First, be aware of them. Recognize that we're all susceptible. Second, reconsider your first instinct whenever you've performed poorly. Often, these first thoughts revolve around preserving self-esteem and distancing yourself from responsibility. Always consider poor performances your fault, as that places them within your realm of control." - Nept

The Automatic Mustangs

TPG Master Thread <-- Interested in competitive Hawken? See here.

Credit for the Automatic Mustang logo goes to Breadeffect.

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

I think you missed my point.

In other words, I'm not arguing about the threads being relocated.  I made this thread simply because a lot of people were making a lot of threads complaining about the relocation, and I wanted them to stop fussing. 

Might surprise you, but mission accomplished: people stopped arguing about relocation almost immediately.  The only drama that has occurred within this thread originated with a couple EU players and the usual trolls.  Should also note that the TPG volunteers (myself, LoC, Crafty, and Counter), alongside other community members, have behaved admirably throughout this thread - especially considering the silly posts that have been leveled our way.

tumblr_inline_nee7jmrvMQ1smvmc6.gif

WhHhHhHhHoOoOoOoOoOAAaAaAaAHHhHhh

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

wolfrock

wolfrock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

We have been perfectly civil with you. Your inability to see your own lack as a pilot and a person isn't on us and your ceaseless name calling does you no credit. You are welcome to continue your victim-complex tirades in order to boost your own self-image but rest assured, no one here, nor in your games, considers your words worth the pixels they currently occupy.

But please, keep it up. We could use another Klown.

he'd have to be a lot better at the game and complain less about his teammates to be 'another Klown'

• CraftyDus likes this
G2R is viable.

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

My point is, you can't roll a scanner in pubs and then deny that you're not some 'Casual' 

I heart this.

Did I say Call Me Ishmael?

You should call me Luna.

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

he'd have to be a lot better at the game and complain less about his teammates to be 'another Klown'

And, I heart this, too.

You should call me Luna.

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

On a s Always ragging on everyone in the match, especially your own team.  Its rude.

How much love can one heart hold?

You should call me Luna.

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

I am SOOO sorry I missed most of this thread while it was happening.

You should call me Luna.

peacecraftSLD

peacecraftSLD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

I was gonna write something in this thread about certain things, but I am not. This post saved me from doing that.

Edited by peacecraftSLD, 14 July 2015 - 09:49 PM.

OdinTheWise

OdinTheWise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

• CounterlogicMan and Onebullit like this

We Can Dance If We Want To     

OTWsig2.jpg

ES3lMRu.png?1

comic_sans

comic_sans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Holle-Cropper-CH-OH151-Larry-Jolly-480x3

this whole thread, as usual

Edited by cosmic_spand, 15 July 2015 - 03:13 AM.

100% Hamburger | #becomeinpopcorn

AOTbYIL.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TPG, NeptIsGreat

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users