• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

Nept

Nept

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Additionally, I want to point out that Nept currently rescues the TPG players. While Nept probably doesn't like me, I want to say he has a good point. And this is what matters, not the repuation, not the appearence, the content itself and only the content matters.

Just continue the TPG matches, I don't see why the world is burning just because a stack of paper got moved from dictionary A to B.

@Nept: I have no idea who you are as well. I'd dare to say you are some TPG host and a good Hawken player from NA - across the pond but besides that, I have no idea who you are. Never got in touch with you. :D

I don't think you're a bad person, FakeName - I just get annoyed with your posts once in awhile.  Hardly a big deal.  But thanks for the kind words.

• CrimsonKaim likes this

KamikazeCommando

KamikazeCommando

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

'Scoreboard for players...' You mean leaderboard? http://home.xshade.c...rs/leaderboard/

Private servers are dedicated servers  https://en.wikipedia...hosting_service

I'm not even going to bother responding in-depth to your opinion of TPG because you just sound like a miserable casual.

You can't read and you are incorrect. I said OFFICIAL, obviously that's too big of a word for you to comprehend, nvm I guess. Private servers are nothing approaching official- like I said, there are no official league games, only ones the willy wavers have been running off their own backs.

And as for being a 'casual'; lol. I'm anything but casual, but when you cretins start crying about a forum section being moved, I can't help but think about how over privileged you must be for it to upset you that much. Carry on running away as soon as someone lands a shot on you, can't risk hurting that MMR and k/d ratio can we...

Edited by KamikazeCommando, 14 July 2015 - 05:45 AM.

( Insert witty signature here )

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

You can't read and you are incorrect. I said OFFICIAL, obviously that's too big of a word for you to comprehend, nvm I guess. 

I lol'd

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

@Nept: I have no idea who you are as well. I have no idea who you are. Never got in touch with you. :D

What rock you been living under?!

Apparently there's an urgent need to educate the Hawken playing public.

I mean, he was instrumental in propelling LoC_TR to worldwide fame.

Captains a team with players in the number 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 7th spots on global mmr leaderboard.

Best Hawken Sharpshooter in all of UT4, despite never even playing CS:GO.

All while remaining exceedingly humble by virtue of his understated decorum of measured reserve and restraint.

Behold and despair

• _incitatus and CounterlogicMan like this

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

KamikazeCommando

KamikazeCommando

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

It's TPG
TPG stands for The Proving Ground.
To translate the terms if you didn't understand them click here.

The proving ground, where kids go to prove their willy is bigger than another guys. Oh dear..

95% of the league's players can wipe the floor with you in-game.
Most of them are also great persons with the exception of myself(?)

Abuse those Raiders And Scouts! Abuse them I say!

The game has been in the Beta state for more than 3 years. Should that prevent players from playing it competitively or does it mean it's not ready for comp play?
fuzzy bunny no.

Fuzzy bunny yes more like, the amount of lag and increased pings, gaps in the walls and appalling hit-detection make any idea of official matches a joke. Unless you can use it to your advantage, in which case I'm sure you'd be happy with the state the game is in, still.

Why the fuzzy bunny do I need the devs to make a "LEADERBOARD" when some awesome community members managed to create LEADERBOARDS and present them better than any dev team could ever do?

One word: official. The fact no dev team has managed it is besides the point, though it does indeed high-light just one of many serious deficiencies with Hawken. Hmm :-/

And hold on a second... Devs create team for comp play? You're already starting to lose me.

No official scoreboards or league tables, so no official teams besides what players organise and run off their own backs. Hawken players can only dream of what COD, BF, WOW and similar games have got...

Oh, lol, and the 3 servers named "TPG Headquarters" (Been present for over 18 months), TPG-2 and TPG-3. What are they made for?

Set up for the willy wavers, by the willy wavers pretty much.

So league players can't play in pub servers anymore?
And with the exception of 2 players, I don't see TPG players partying up and pubstomping. Like never.

You need to spend more time on pub servers then; they are infested with the same old idiots chasing for kills and ignoring the singular objective; all about the personal glory, to hell with the team.

Make us.

Your lack of respect for 'normal' players and objective-based game play says it all. Like I said, carry on running away with full health and nursing that k/d ratio.

Couldn't make sense out of most of what you said, but this ... ugh.

Ofcourse you didn't understand me, I mentioned objectives and teamwork and you're all 'what?, what's an objective, how am do I help a team mate cap the objective, I just wanna run around and have a private DM battle in a Seige server, I ain't got time to do silly things like get Eu or got AA, pfft'.

Mediocre.... -_-

Nept

Nept

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

the willy-wavers . . .  the willy-wavers . . . little circle-jerking clubs.

the willy wavers

. . . their willy is bigger than another guys . . . Fuzzy bunny yes . . .  the willy wavers . . . the willy wavers pretty . . .  glory, to . . .

I've never seen someone so fixated on willies.

• Elite_is_salty, OdinTheWise, CraftyDus and 2 others like this

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

The proving ground, where kids go to prove their willy is bigger than another guys. Oh dear..

The TPG League have been hosting competitive matches for longer than you have been aware of PC gaming, perhaps before you realized you had a willy to compare.

It's well-seasoned and goes back to 2002.

http://www.tpgleague...od6/pastchamps/

The Hawken TPG players have been proving Hawken's enormous potential for organized competitive play and are into their 3rd season of doing so.

I'm very proud of our Hawken bros (and ladies) and their ability to showcase the game and make an example of comp Hawken.

I'd encourage you to catch a match streamed, join a roster, or make a team to see firsthand what it's like to play Hawken in a bonafide team vs team environment.

You'd then understand the difference between raging on a lobby of random players in a public seige match and actual organized competition.

Thank you Hugging Machine

Edited by Crafty, 14 July 2015 - 06:15 AM.

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

OdinTheWise

OdinTheWise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

And as for being a 'casual'; lol. I'm anything but casual

but i never have seen you in a war wednesday, sunday sunday death match, or a TPG league match. that is a good indication that you are a casual 

also FYI, we do TPG and other events because its fun and we are looking for something other than killing scrubs like you in random pub matches. you should be grateful to nept.

on another note, the private servers are official, they were set up by reloaded. and by your definition of official, dota2 and LoL tournaments are unofficial because the companies them selves haven't organized the tournament.

if youi want to be rude to us, we will be rude back.

go back to COD and come back when you hit puberty fuzzy bunny, get gud. we have no time for your bull fuzzy bunny

Edited by OdinTheWise, 14 July 2015 - 06:53 AM.

We Can Dance If We Want To     

OTWsig2.jpg

ES3lMRu.png?1

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

I've never seen someone so fixated on willies.

028542.jpg?v=9

• OdinTheWise and cavefishes like this

Onebullit

Onebullit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

but i never have seen you in a war wednesday, sunday sunday death match, or a TPG league match. that is a good indication that you are a casual 

Hmmm, this didn't sound wise at all.

But carry on, this thread is very amusing.

Edited by Onebullit, 14 July 2015 - 07:55 AM.

><(((((°> - - - - - - - - - - -  ><((°> ><((°> ><((°>

HAWKEN ---> hawken ---> hawken ---> RIP 2017

Hawken gameplay and funky fragmontages: Hawken playlist

Buy Free Mechs for 1234 $, NO SCAM, Babaji Approves

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

This made me laugh so hard.

Also, thank you hug machine.

• LoC_TR and CraftyDus like this

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1507 posts

^^ Ha ha ha.  That reminds me of the video of the new Disturbed world tour: https://www.youtube....h?v=kWAoz9DJvMg

How do you post a video?

Edited by StubbornPuppet, 14 July 2015 - 07:45 AM.

To be serious for a moment this is just a joke

IareDave

IareDave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts

You can't read and you are incorrect. I said OFFICIAL, obviously that's too big of a word for you to comprehend, nvm I guess.

You also called it a scoreboard. A scoreboard is the stats of a match shown in-game, a leaderboard, which is what you were originally referring to, is the overall ranking of all the players. Perhaps you should tell your mommy to buy you a webster dictionary and have her home school you till you can finally look in the mirror and say you have 'more intelligence than all these willy-wavers combined'. Until then, get the carrot out of your ass.

Private servers are nothing approaching official- like I said, there are no official league games, only ones the willy wavers have been running off their own backs.

What is with your obsession with 'official'? Is a successful game determined solely by the developers involvement, or the involvement of both the community and it's developers? Many competitive shooters have leagues and features that are community developed. If you didn't spend the latter part of your teenage years carrying out your vendetta against all these 'willy-wavers' you might of picked up on this.

And as for being a 'casual'; lol. I'm anything but casual, but when you cretins start crying about a forum section being moved, I can't help but think about how over privileged you must be for it to upset you that much. Carry on running away as soon as someone lands a shot on you, can't risk hurting that MMR and k/d ratio can we...

No one is crying here. In fact, the only one overreacting like a typical highschool chick is you. And as for that last bit, you just reminded me of that time on Uptown when you threw down a scanner and got a corner TOW on me and instantly taunt spammed as if you just accomplished your life goal... My point is, you can't roll a scanner in pubs and then deny that you're not some 'Casual'  :no: 

• Elite_is_salty and _incitatus like this

PoopSlinger

PoopSlinger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Ofcourse you didn't understand me, I mentioned objectives and teamwork and you're all 'what?, what's an objective, how am do I help a team mate cap the objective, I just wanna run around and have a private DM battle in a Seige server, I ain't got time to do silly things like get Eu or got AA, pfft'.

Mediocre.... -_-

On a side note, you complain at your teammates all game in Siege all the time no matter what they are doing.  You really haven't seemed to grasp the concept that if you are dead you cannot help your teammates assault the AA.  A steady stream of fools rushing to their deaths helps nobody.  Conversely, the best way to defend the AA is to put all the damage on your opponents before they even reach the AA.  So sometimes, yes chasing down some zerker who is low is beneficial.  If you let them go it'll be right there with that stupid F button/Spacebar super combo to lay into you as his team makes a push.

Also, TPG has been running MA for the last two seasons.  MA is an objective based gametype.

I don't make too many posts all salty like this, but I'm sick of your in-game garbage.  Always ragging on everyone in the match, especially your own team.  Its rude.

• Hyginos, _incitatus, peacecraftSLD and 1 other like this

khn3gAi.jpg?1CitkI9t.jpgGkp2fB7.jpg

Come on Crafty, you have been officially called out on your lies. Your online reputation is at stake here, this is just like an old school street race running for pink slips. Its run what you brung and hope its enough. Put up or shut the fuzzy bunny up.

Onebullit

Onebullit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

• OdinTheWise likes this

Massive_Assailant_Stingray

Massive_Assailant_Stingray

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Private servers are nothing approaching official- like I said, there are no official league games, only ones the willy wavers have been running off their own backs.

The idea of "official" leagues is laughable at best. The vast majority of competitive gaming is community run and happens without any help from developers. Plenty of (released and finished games) games never see any dev interaction in that aspect.

I don't get why you complain about a lack of team work in pubs, but then scoff at the best venue for organized team play available in hawken right now. Are you worried about player attitudes, or willy waving? The competitive hawken community largely conducts themselves very politely and professionally. The only time you'll really see other wise is if you subject them to baseless accusations in a derisive manner.

• cavefishes likes this

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

The competitive hawken community largely conducts themselves very politely and professionally.

Confirmed. I pretty much hate every single one of these elitist milge scumlords and manage to be the model of decorum in our matches.

Especially that Merl guy. Screw him.

Edited by Amidatelion, 14 July 2015 - 02:31 PM.

• OdinTheWise, Onebullit and cavefishes like this

OdinTheWise

OdinTheWise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

KNFvX8Q.gif

• Onebullit likes this

OTWsig2.jpg

ES3lMRu.png?1

Onebullit

Onebullit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

KNFvX8Q.gif

WHAT

THE

FUNK

?

cavefishes

cavefishes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

WHAT

THE

FUNK

?

That there is some professional willy-waving, courtesy of Mother 'Murica herself.

• Onebullit likes this

2XhpJes.png

Onstrava

Onstrava

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

KNFvX8Q.gif

.....................I think I'm done for today.

330.gif

Edited by Onstrava, 14 July 2015 - 04:57 PM.

• Onebullit likes this

Hold on to the things you care about most, even if others see it as insignificant..If you can't be true to yourself, are you really living?

W4znwFO.jpg1sHSjPn.png1sHSjPn.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngbANk8SP.jpgMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.png1sHSjPn.pngW4znwFO.jpg

Nept

Nept

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

The idea of "official" leagues is laughable at best. The vast majority of competitive gaming is community run and happens without any help from developers. Plenty of (released and finished games) games never see any dev interaction in that aspect.

I don't get why you complain about a lack of team work in pubs, but then scoff at the best venue for organized team play available in hawken right now. Are you worried about player attitudes, or willy waving? The competitive hawken community largely conducts themselves very politely and professionally. The only time you'll really see other wise is if you subject them to baseless accusations in a derisive manner.

QFT.  You can't spew vitriol at competitive players and then run about sobbing "elitism".  That word isn't magical.  It doesn't fix flawed logic, it doesn't excuse unprompted antagonism, and it doesn't make you a smarter player.

• _incitatus likes this

KamikazeCommando

KamikazeCommando

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Some of us have to work for a living.

go back to COD and come back when you hit puberty fuzzy bunny, get gud. we have no time for your bull fuzzy bunny

Never played COD. But have fun with your organised computer game teams- very mature, much adult, wow.

KamikazeCommando

KamikazeCommando

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

QFT.  You can't spew vitriol at competitive players and then run about sobbing "elitism".  That word isn't magical.  It doesn't fix flawed logic, it doesn't excuse unprompted antagonism, and it doesn't make you a smarter player.

Says the guys with the user names 'god king' and 'elite'. Lolololololol.

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

Frankly, I couldn't give a flying fck where you put the tpg threads. I also wouldn't give a flying fck if there were a bunch of threads about some other league that I wasn't a part of.

We are making this a WAY bigger deal than it needs to be.

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

KamikazeCommando

KamikazeCommando

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

The competitive hawken community largely conducts themselves very politely and professionally. The only time you'll really see other wise is if you subject them to baseless accusations in a derisive manner.

Exactly. The moment you say something they don't like, the pretence of maturity and professionalism drops and they show themselves up for the immature and backstabbing whiny little scrotes that they are. *drops mic*

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Exactly. The moment you say something they don't like, the pretence of maturity and professionalism drops and they show themselves up for the immature and backstabbing whiny little scrotes that they are. *drops mic*

We have been perfectly civil with you. Your inability to see your own lack as a pilot and a person isn't on us and your ceaseless name calling does you no credit. You are welcome to continue your victim-complex tirades in order to boost your own self-image but rest assured, no one here, nor in your games, considers your words worth the pixels they currently occupy.

But please, keep it up. We could use another Klown.
  • Nept, _incitatus, x9x8x7x and 1 other like this

CounterlogicMan

CounterlogicMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts

THank you Hugging machine. 

• crockrocket, LoC_TR and CraftyDus like this

Axe-Attack Check us out! Stream I stream spasmodically.

TPG Hawken Admin.

TPG 3 has concluded! If you are interested in participating in TPG Season 4 gather a group and form a team or try and join an existing team! Stay tuned to the forums for updates on the details of TPG Season 4.

OdinTheWise

OdinTheWise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Some of us have to work for a living.

Never played COD. But have fun with your organised computer game teams- very mature, much adult, wow.

CommentPhotos.com_1394995811.jpg

• CraftyDus likes this

OTWsig2.jpg

ES3lMRu.png?1

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

Deleted for scienece!

Edited by Elite, 14 July 2015 - 07:04 PM.

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

Deleted for kittens! 

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

Deleted for africa! 

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

Deleted for Baba-Ji 

Onstrava

Onstrava

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Sooo here I thought I would be done with this thread for awhile....I guess not.. I have a quick question though, so since I don't particapate in War wednesday or tpg, I'm not a "professional" at this game? Thats just rude man. :T I'm sure many people don't particapate in these events and are really good players out there and I now for sure that they take this game seriously, trust me. Neithertheless we are definintely getting off topic here. This isn't a rant thread of he said she said, can we get back on topic? I will say this, do what you want Nept and if the devs want your threads in another section, is that such a bad thing? I mean now we can all see where the tpg stuff is and other events alike, it doesn't sound to bad when you think about it. Just give it a thought...

tumblr_n6d8s3sQQ41qzpn6vo1_500.gif

Hold on to the things you care about most, even if others see it as insignificant..If you can't be true to yourself, are you really living?

W4znwFO.jpg1sHSjPn.png1sHSjPn.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngbANk8SP.jpgMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.png1sHSjPn.pngW4znwFO.jpg

LoC_TR

LoC_TR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Oh good we're back on topic.

Nept

Nept

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

I will say this, do what you want Nept and if the devs want your threads in another section, is that such a bad thing? I mean now we can all see where the tpg stuff is and other events alike, it doesn't sound to bad when you think about it. Just give it a thought...

I think you missed my point.

Figured I'd provide my opinion.  Did write most of those TPG posts, after all.  While I appreciate that certain TPG participants and followers feel strongly about our threads being moved, I'm asking that people not resort to dramatics. 

Personally, I'm not too fussed.  I just don't really care.  However, I would've preferred some discussion and some differentiation between obvious subforum threads (e.g., TPG Admin team and our philosophy) and TPG-related threads that address a wider  audience (e.g., weekly matches and streams).

In other words, I'm not arguing about the threads being relocated.  I made this thread simply because a lot of people were making a lot of threads complaining about the relocation, and I wanted them to stop fussing. 

Might surprise you, but mission accomplished: people stopped arguing about relocation almost immediately.  The only drama that has occurred within this thread originated with a couple EU players and the usual trolls.  Should also note that the TPG volunteers (myself, LoC, Crafty, and Counter), alongside other community members, have behaved admirably throughout this thread - especially considering the silly posts that have been leveled our way.

Edited by God-King Nept, 14 July 2015 - 07:26 PM.

Onebullit

Onebullit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Please guys, make love not war.

Too much blood has been shed already.

Where will it all end?

WWJD

OdinTheWise

OdinTheWise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Oh good we're back on topic.

cb3.jpg

OTWsig2.jpg

ES3lMRu.png?1

Onstrava

Onstrava

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

I will say it again....

large.gifThank you.

Edited by Onstrava, 14 July 2015 - 07:12 PM.

x9x8x7x

x9x8x7x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Hugging Machine be praised! Give hugs to the Hugging Machine of Infinite Love for forsaking us not in these dark times of conflict and despair! May hugs be with us all this day and forevermore. Amen.

giphy.gif

Edited by x9x8x7x, 14 July 2015 - 07:20 PM.

• CounterlogicMan, LoC_TR and CraftyDus like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TPG, NeptIsGreat

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users