- - - - - windows compatability issues fix

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

spotkip

spotkip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Is Hawken ready to be played on windows 10 already? 

And if not, will it ever come available to windows 10 too?

I really want to play the game but for now, i've not been able too, i hope this gets helped soon.

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

I really want to play the game but for now, i've not been able too, i hope this gets helped soon.

i'm playing on Windows 10 ,there is no problem with win 10 .but game crash when u will going to record .

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

i'm playing on Windows 10 ,there is no problem with win 10 .but game crash when u will going to record .

NO I'm on win10 and I can record at ultra settings with 60fps. Use OBS if you're facing problems.

• Guns_N_Rozer likes this

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1257 posts

I'm using Windows 10. The game crashes occasionally, but is largely playable. I believe individual computers will face different issues though given that my crashes seem to be graphics oriented, and that different computers have different cards and at the time, most only have a single driver to work with.

Spoiler

LGdSqzD.png

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

I'm using Windows 10. The game crashes occasionally, but is largely playable. I believe individual computers will face different issues though given that my crashes seem to be graphics oriented, and that different computers have different cards and at the time, most only have a single driver to work with.

So, in other words, no.

MAZ3

MAZ3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

I usually have problems in FPS

te gane silenciado te lo dije :3, siempre te ganare

11-02-2016 (Y) GGGGG

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

I was struggling to record HAWKEN on this laptop at first, then after driver update the performance skyrocketed.

So in other words, Nvidia or you're fuzzy bunnyed.

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

I am currently using windows 10 - zero problems related to hawken.  the "apps and features" section of the control panel, however, likes to crash.  on the other hand, the memory leak related to 'netprofm service/realtek reference driver' combo that was present in my copy of windows 7 has disappeared.

Edited by {TDM} coldform, 29 September 2015 - 03:27 PM.

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

Derpy Hooves

Derpy Hooves

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Hawken along with any other already released game is "ready", as with any new OS there's bound to be problems with games, and they'll get addressed as time goes on Win 10 is relatively new. The posts above show a mixed bag of compatibility, I for one am using Win 10 as well with zero problems after disabling the whole Xbox for Windows app. Until the Threshold Update 1 gets rolled out every Win 10 install is going to behave differently, just make sure you have the bare essentials aside from hardware requirements, those being Visual C++ redistributable 2008, Unreal Engine 3 redistributable, and DirectX updated. If that doesn't work you can try hitting up support, or waiting until a new build is rolled out for Win 10 on the slow ring.

tTIViUr.png

ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1257 posts

I'm currently averaging one crash per game. In other words, the game is currently unplayable. It used to work pretty well.

Spoiler

LGdSqzD.png

americanbrit14

americanbrit14

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

I'm WindX-ing  pretty well, have been for a good month now and no major problems so far.

VfuS0qE.png?1

contracted by 

??

INDUSTRY

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: windows, compatability, issues, fix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users