• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

InfiniteLegends

InfiniteLegends

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

my idea for new mechs:

-sorry: no artwork, just some ideas to add in the game overall.

-sorry: no specific stats, since i do not know all the stats from the game myself.

STRIKER:

B-class mech, built to flank, strike hard, and then retreat out of the chaos they created.

ASSASIN/SUPPRESIVE mech.

main primary:

SA-hawkins

alternate primary:

hawkins-RPR

prestige primary:

heat-cannon

secondary:

OC-SABOT

multy-barreled sabot rifle, built for medium range combat, boasting better firerates than both it precessors (SABOT rifle/KE-SABOT): similair to a SA-hawkins, but more powerfull. (about 50 DPS or so), with 3 barrels, fully automatic with a longer reload after 3 shots.

utility: scope, with about a 1.5(-2.5?) zoom, increasing damage as normally with all zooms.

ability:

disorder strike:

creates a similair effect as the ISM dispruptor, but less powerfull, effective on all enemys in a 25(?) meter range. lasts for about 5 seconds, and in this 5 seconds firerate is improved with +10%, as well giving it +10% damage for the first shot (alfa strike, sharpshooter ability but waaay less powerfull), with a cooldown of about 1 minute. IMPORTANT: if there is no target available for the ISM effect, YOU will be affected with it, so be sure to hug that enemy before you activate it!

notes:

i didnt come up with new primarys, since they are complicatiing things to come up with and balance and this mech fits the hawkins roles very well, so i took those two, while heat cannon helps with the powerfull alpha-strike of this mech.

the striker is kind of a combo between a raider, and a sharpsooter. it has powerfull cqc burst damage, but is also capable of fighting at range.

strategy: strike HARD with the ability at close quarters to maximize the disorder effect, and then retreat to support your team at range.

G2-BRAWLER:

C-class mech, boasting more firepower than before, thanks to 2 extra weapons mounted under the shields.

SUPRESSIVE/DEFENSIVE mech.

primary (2x):

SA-hawkins XT (or vulcan XT)

secondary (2x):

TOW rocket XT

ability:

heavy attack turret

transforms the G2-BRAWLER into a heavy defense mech, unlocking the 2 shoulder mounted weapons, so boasting 2x damage output, but also with 2x heat generation, also, damage in front is decreased by 10% and rear/top damage is increased with 30%

this brawler is made to deal massive damage in trade for mobility. it is the slowest turret mode in game, while the mech itself is one of the more 'light' c-class mechs, with only 725(or less) health.

NOTE:

turret G2-BRAWLERS do NOT benefit from heat dispersion from a incinerator, preventing to make it overpowered if like 5+(with enemy being incinerators as well) incinerators around, otherwise you would have kind of a extra player in your team in terms of attack damage, which would be VERY devastating combined with a REDOX-O2 technician (+15% damage on an enemy +115% of the boosted G2-brawler) while able to fire infinitly long.

thanks for reading, give your ideas in the comments below! :)

kaiserschmarrn_

kaiserschmarrn_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Both Ideas have merit, but the G2 brawler already exists in the code; it has flak-xt and tow-xt, and the ability is an AOE heal for 200hp.

• nepacaka likes this

maxajcd

maxajcd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Both Ideas have merit, but the G2 brawler already exists in the code; it has flak-xt and tow-xt, and the ability is an AOE heal for 200hp.

i didnt know about the Flak-XT or Tow-XT are there any damage differences? And any more firepower than an incin is concering but im curious how it would play out. As for the Assasian mech, there shoud be a more bursty weapon than the heat cannon, maybe t-32.

Edited by maxajcd, 29 October 2015 - 07:32 PM.

I do appreciate the art, but I don't have time to find anything good. /h/

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

Brawler G2 should have twice as much health shoot slower but hit harder.

Its primary is a flak cannon and tow launcher in one. its secondary launches holos as you at 1Hps (holos per second).

I swear, I think I've seen them already in the wild. I land several shots on them but they cream me and walk away with 90% health.

nepacaka

nepacaka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2058 posts

it probably can be not bad idea to have it like B-class with Flak.

Easy to use, comfortable to play as a original brawler. Just another simple and fun mech in game :D

sweet idea and very easy to implement for devs.

Edited by nepacaka, 28 October 2015 - 02:25 AM.

Kompotka 3000. 2D ha?ken game: https://community.pl...ve/?hl=kompotka

Interceptor, B-Class mech concept: https://community.pl...itdefence-mech/

Challenger, C-Class mech concept: https://community.pl...ccepted-thread/

G2-Brawler, C-class mech concept: https://community.pl...pacaka-is-here/

Kinetik, B-class mech concept: https://community.pl...ass-shotgunner/

Melter, A-class mech concept: https://community.pl...-class-support/

JackVandal

JackVandal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

I feel like the striker is almost a G2 Reaper, 

And i feel the suggested brawler could be interesting, but idk how well the suggested turret would work, how long could it fire? would the dps make the turret worth it?

"but the dead horse has been beaten so many times it's practically a pulpy mess in the barn by now."

-M1lkshake

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mech, ideNEW, striker, class, G2-brawler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users