Johnny_Football

Johnny_Football

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hello,
Iam looking for a clan,
I live in ohio.
I have assault, brawler and rocketeer, so far.
Level 22
Learning everyday how to be a good teammate.

Thanks for your consideration
  • crockrocket likes this

(P:B)Augmentia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Welcome! First, to get you started. Most of us play with TeamSpeak, so we can talk to each other.
 You can learn more about that
HERE. Once you have that installed, come on in! I highly reccomend you jump into Trentik Defense Militia, as that is often where the new players jump in to get started. They will whip you into shape, and make you an all around better player. If you want to see what the community is like, check out War Wednesday HERE. Feel free to participate, all are welcome. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to PM me, I would most likely help you.

• coldform, crockrocket and ticklemyiguana like this
I am MM
brKc5dA.jpg

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

Welcome! First, to get you started. Most of us play with TeamSpeak, so we can talk to each other.
HERE. Once you have that installed, come on in! I highly reccomend you jump into Trentik Defense Militia, as that is often where the new players jump in to get started. They will whip you into shape, and make you an all around better player. If you want to see what the community is like, check out War Wednesday HERE. Feel free to participate, all are welcome. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to PM me, I would most likely help you.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

You know, I checked into this thread with the express purpose of supporting your pitch on the logic that I give the behemoth that is TDM enough love and that vR deserves some too.

Needless to say I am very confused and conflicted now.
  • coldform, crockrocket and (P:B)Augmentia like this

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

You know, I checked into this thread with the express purpose of supporting your pitch on the logic that I give the behemoth that is TDM enough love and that vR deserves some too.

Needless to say I am very confused and conflicted now.

Haha xD Thanks Amid. It's a habit of mine to send the new players to Trentik, but I suppose we need players as well. In that line of thought, if you want a team, -vR is always open to you Johnny. I do encourage you to check your options though.

• coldform and crockrocket like this
I am MM
brKc5dA.jpg

Johnny_Football

Johnny_Football

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Thanks for the advice, I think I'll check out the Wednesday deal... Open to anything, tonight I maxed out the assault class :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Clan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users