15 replies to this topic

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Hawken-Wreckage-Update.jpg

We all hear a lot about the Axes fighting on the ground. Epic battles or tense duels between legendary pilots. My request is: describe to me, in any manner you want, the events foregoing the crash of the ship on wreckage. 

In this document is the lore (made it once for a training session) to help you get started.

https://onedrive.liv...ithint=file,pdf

I'm very curious as to what you people will come up with :).

Cheers, 

Freeze

Edited by Dr_Freeze001, 31 March 2015 - 08:04 AM.

• Guns_N_Rozer, Aregon, Amidatelion and 4 others like this

KkaQ7HY.png

hsabot4.png  jaDBqOD.png  JsRCQoO.png  4XXKL4C.png

KDR Clan Leader | UVW Host |  KOBALT Leader

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

LaurenEmily

LaurenEmily

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Someone had one beer too much and figured it would be a good idea to pilot a giant-ass spaceship.

The rest is history. (Many thanks to that drunken pilot, little did you know that you gave birth to the most awesome map in hawken, RIP)

Edit: Where is that picture from btw, Some early beta version or such ?

Edited by LaurenEmily, 31 March 2015 - 08:38 AM.

• Dr_Freeze001 likes this

CdbY2zw.gifRjGv7Ax.gif

D8mfrr9.png

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Someone had one beer too much and figured it would be a good idea to pilot a giant-ass spaceship.

The rest is history. (Many thanks to that drunken pilot, little did you know that you gave birth to the most awesome map in hawken, RIP)

"Ah yes sir, welcome to the tour of the SS-Wreckage, here you see the pilot's terminal. His job is t- Hold mah beer! What's this button do! *boop*

• LaurenEmily likes this

KkaQ7HY.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

LaurenEmily

LaurenEmily

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts

"Ah yes sir, welcome to the tour of the SS-Wreckage, here you see the pilot's terminal. His job is t- Hold mah beer! What's this button do! *boop*

It happened, true story ^^

Sorry for spoiling your topic though, i tend to do that.

I would write something serious but i'm terrible at making that stuff believable, you know something you can immerse yourself in.

I wish the map designers or someone who worked with the game wrote better descriptions because the levels have a lot of detail that you miss unless you go for explore mode. 

Have you noticed there are actual dead rusty mech carcasses hanging from the top in wreckage ? Also there are HUGE pieces of mech chassis in there and a bunch of other cool stuff.

CdbY2zw.gifRjGv7Ax.gif

D8mfrr9.png

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

It happened, true story ^^

Sorry for spoiling your topic though, i tend to do that.

I would write something serious but i'm terrible at making that stuff believable, you know something you can immerse yourself in.

I wish the map designers or someone who worked with the game wrote better descriptions because the levels have a lot of detail that you miss unless you go for explore mode. 

Have you noticed there are actual ded rusty mech carcasses hanging from the top in wreckage ? Also there are HUGE pieces of mech chassis in there and a bunch of other cool stuff.

Don't forget the ghost. 

Bad things happen when you forget the ghost.

Edited by Dr_Freeze001, 31 March 2015 - 09:03 AM.

• SandSpider2 likes this

KkaQ7HY.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

LaurenEmily

LaurenEmily

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts

There's a ghost ? o.o

CdbY2zw.gifRjGv7Ax.gif

D8mfrr9.png

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

There's a ghost ? o.o

You didn't know? 

Well, and listen close, 'cause I'm only tellin' this once.

Way back when the wreck was still restricted area, there was a boy. He liked this girl, you see, and so he passed the quarantine zone. He was gonna get a piece of cargo, a very valuable piece, to prove everyone how brave he was. Then the girl would like him.

He went into the cargo bay, going deeper and deeper into the ship, trying to find something of value. But he never came out again. 

Now that Axe's can get in it is said that people who have lost something dear can hear him crying. And if you go too deep in it's depths, you too will be lost, searching for eternity.

At least, that's what they say.

Edited by Dr_Freeze001, 31 March 2015 - 09:12 AM.

• SandSpider2, Neraste and Pastorius like this

KkaQ7HY.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

KilleR_OrigiNs

KilleR_OrigiNs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Redacted.

Edited by KilleR_OrigiNs, 30 April 2015 - 10:30 PM.

• Dr_Freeze001 likes this

SandSpider2

SandSpider2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
I remember the ghost, I even saw it once! It happened about two years ago. It was really freaky. Someone even managed to get a couple of photos of it.

Ghost1_zps1868c922.png
Ghost2_zpscb28989e.png
  • Aregon, Neraste and KilleR_OrigiNs like this

SandSpiderBanner%207_zpsf0vtqnox.png

The Atlas Of Illal https://community.pl...atlas-of-illal/

Illal Maps and Information https://community.pl...nd-information/
An Interview With Laila https://community.pl...iew-with-laila/

The Quarantine of Illal https://community.pl...ntine-of-illal/

LaurenEmily

LaurenEmily

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts

I remember the ghost, I even saw it once! It happened about two years ago. It was really freaky. Someone even managed to get a couple of photos of it.Ghost1_zps1868c922.pngGhost2_zpscb28989e.png

Sweet jesus i'm never going in there alone ever again o_o
That place is creepy enough already ghost or no ghost

CdbY2zw.gifRjGv7Ax.gif

D8mfrr9.png

Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Sweet jesus i'm never going in there alone ever again o_o
That place is creepy enough already ghost or no ghost

When they on the radio say stick together, they say it for a reason.

A good couple years ago, me and a squad got sent to Wreckage to capture a valuable pilot from Sentium who had been seen in the area. We actually found his mech, fully intact. Not a single scratch. The engine was even working, but the pilot? Gone. Later, the same night, we heard a high pitched scream from inside the ship from our camp. We got there not long after, but there was nothing there.

Do not go there alone. Those who went became not able to talk about what they had seen.
  • SandSpider2, Neraste and KilleR_OrigiNs like this

CRITICAL ASSIST

United in Diversity, Divided by Zero
v9KKbH9.png
Spoiler

KilleR_OrigiNs

KilleR_OrigiNs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Redacted.

Edited by KilleR_OrigiNs, 30 April 2015 - 10:31 PM.

• SandSpider2 and Neraste like this

LaurenEmily

LaurenEmily

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts
Some say there's no ghost, some show creepy photo with one in it, what to believe ?
(i'm still not going in there, screw your valuable cargo or whatever)
  • SandSpider2 likes this

CdbY2zw.gifRjGv7Ax.gif

D8mfrr9.png

Neraste

Neraste

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

There's a ghost ? o.o

Yes! I saw it!

I was in mission in Wreckage, to recover two containers in the guts of this ship. Don't ask me what was on those, the mission order read "classified information." And don't ask me why we had to go there on night. I was told it had something to do with what we had to carry...

The squad was engaging with carriers in the downed vessel, deeper and deeper. Thanks God, we had a map projected in holo to show the path. And radar was doing most of the job, cause it was dark as hell. But there were those random scrambles. Don't know why, maybe due to the gigantic mass of steel...

Anyway, I was first in line at that moment, and believe me it was a true maze. After a long moment, we were approaching the place. Strangely, the scrambles occurred more and more often, it was intensifying too. Then, when engaging in a small corridor, I saw it.

It had a humanoid form, skinny and bonny, standing in light just in front of my mech. It has just popped out of nowhere. And then... Scrambles begun to become stronger, as I got distortion in my display. I wanted to shout, but I just couldn't. I think the thing was looking at me. And I heard that sound, in my headphone. That... I can't describe it. Something I won't forget. So scary I could wet my pants. Please, don't ask me what or how this sound was. I couldn't see anything, I was alone with that scream. And in a eye blink, all was gone.

No parasite anymore, no scrambling. No humanoid thing. I even removed my helmet, just to be sure it was not on my mech. Nowhere. But that sound... It was echoing in my head. It was freaky scary. The other guys in the team behind me have said they haven't noticed anything. They have just saw me stopping all of a sudden and shouting so loud in the intercom I nearly made them deaf. No one had their vision scrambled, nor seen that thing.

Eventually, we arrived at the place, but one container from the mission order was missing and the other one was open and empty. One teammate went out of her mech and inspected it, it was perfectly empty and there were some strange symbols drawn on the inside, she reported. We then went back on our feet, without any trouble, nor scrambles. From times to times, I was checking around to seek this humanoid thing again, but nothing. And I checked several times in my mech, too, to make sure it wasn't there neither.

Believe it or not, when I looked for the mission order, back in the base, I was unable to find it. So what ? I'm sure there are many things we don't know about this ship.

• SandSpider2 likes this

hkn_sign_mdh_by_neraste-d8oyzgq.pnghkn_sign_lgbt_by_neraste-d8oyzga.png

SandSpider2

SandSpider2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
Just remember, pictures don't lie!

Mwahahahahahahaha!

Edited by SandSpider2, 01 April 2015 - 05:46 AM.

SandSpiderBanner%207_zpsf0vtqnox.png

The Atlas Of Illal https://community.pl...atlas-of-illal/

Illal Maps and Information https://community.pl...nd-information/
An Interview With Laila https://community.pl...iew-with-laila/

The Quarantine of Illal https://community.pl...ntine-of-illal/

KilleR_OrigiNs

KilleR_OrigiNs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Redacted.

Edited by KilleR_OrigiNs, 30 April 2015 - 10:31 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: request, lore, wreckage, story, freeze

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users