HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Open Beta Known Issues

Beta Patch

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#41 Mewvg

Mewvg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted December 13 2012 - 06:53 AM

The only problems I can see now are the sync times and matchmaking, both of which are tricky problems to fix. Plus you've said you're working on matchmaking anyhow :3

Thank you for fixing the other problems, the game is fun to play once one gets into a match. Keep up the great work guys <3

#42 MorphDK

MorphDK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 06:57 AM

Syncing Account Failed.
The Meteor server is unreachable

Tried 20 times now within the last 4 hours :wacko:

What to do __

Edited by MorphDK, December 13 2012 - 06:59 AM.

#43 sephrider

sephrider

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 07:01 AM

"Failed to synch mech", when im in a lobby for a game. This happens to everyone else in the lobby as well.

On another note, I fail to find matches in all regions. To give you an example, I've been sitting and searching for matches for over an hour and I've only played 2 short matches.

#44 Lyker

Lyker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationUppsala, Sweden

Posted December 13 2012 - 07:05 AM

Please add and review this bug:
http://community.pla...-forward-boost/

#45 InfestedFirman

InfestedFirman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationTop of the scoreboard

Posted December 13 2012 - 07:13 AM

Phew, good to know the Recruit Assault EXP gain bug has been recognized. What a shame it's there though. I had a really good game and jumped all the way to Level 8 from Level 4. Only to revert back to Level 4 when I got sent back to the garage.

New to Hawken_ Check this Master Guidelist out!

[llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll] - Clever Response Loading.... Please wait.

#46 Brave_Sir_Robin

Brave_Sir_Robin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • LocationNearby the model of Camelot

Posted December 13 2012 - 08:17 AM

View PostScapes, on December 12 2012 - 07:33 PM, said:

View PostBrave_Sir_Robin, on December 12 2012 - 07:27 PM, said:

Is it just me or did anyone else have their starting mech (other than the Vanguard Cupcake) as a Berserker_

View PostGrossKopf, on December 12 2012 - 08:28 PM, said:

Yes, me too. I'm sure we've all got that.

This is a new one. Please try restarting your client and see if it persists. Thanks!

I tried restarting the client a few times, but I still had the same issue. I ended up buying the Assault Mech (no loadouts) and played one full match with it. I haven't touched the Berserker at all.

I'll see what happens when I try logging in later today.

Posted Image

Need some advice on your next Mech_ Check out this thread!

#47 Gunhed

Gunhed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationIsland 8JO

Posted December 13 2012 - 07:30 AM

My first game..I hit lvl3 and got some points...LVLing is too fast IMHO..
Its good to see some optimalization done..finaly it runs smooth even on my old fuzzy bunny rig..sweet!
Polish it up boys..and you've got a winner!

Oh..and where is the EU server_ UK only..and inconnectable :(
And where can I find You, Scapes..I would be happy to exchange some direct fire with you dev guys..

Crash & burn!

Edited by Gunhed, December 13 2012 - 07:52 AM.

#48 MorphDK

MorphDK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 08:51 AM

Still the same after a repair and the latest patch.

Syncing Account Failed.
The Meteor server is unreachable

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
Any solwed this __

#49 Scapes

Scapes

Former Community Manager

• Alpha Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted December 13 2012 - 09:23 AM

Added:
  • The Friends List and Message icons may appear grayed out due to our server for those features acting up. We're working on it! Restarting the client is a temporary workaround.
  • Your account may not immediately display XP and HC earned from your last match due to database slowness.

"Nothing reveals humanity so well as the games it plays."

#50 JordTron

JordTron

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted December 13 2012 - 09:33 AM

I too am stuck at the syncing account thing.

I enter my password and my callsign appears on the main menu behind the login overlay, but then I get an error about syncing my account and I have to exit the game.
Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns

#51 Zeufel

Zeufel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 09:52 AM

I dont find any games, doesn't matter how long I let the matchmaking run...

#52 The_L1ne

The_L1ne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted December 13 2012 - 10:16 AM

should add to known bugs:
  • got only matchmaking to get players playing (please get rid of this bullsh*t, it screwes up every game)

Do you want free HawkenPoints_

Posted Image

deutschsprachiger Hawken-Clan, alle willkommen!

#53 CaptainDayman

CaptainDayman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 02:34 PM

View PostLtMackAttack, on December 13 2012 - 01:28 AM, said:

Topic Title
  • Error Message: The Meteor server is unreachable
Topic Body
  • Summary: I downloaded the new OB patch and was able to edit game options and review the mechs in my garage. While I was adding friends to friend list the game crashed. When I shut down the game and launcher and tried to log back in I received this error message. "The Meteor server is unreachable" and the game crashed again. I've tried to log back in a few more times. Each time receiving the same error message. Please advise what I need to do to correct this.
  • Steps to Reproduce: Log into launcher, enter password, receive message "Logging In: Please Wait", receive message "Syncing Account: Please Wait", final message received: "Syncing Account Failed: The Meteor server is unreachable". Uninstalled Hawken program, reinstalled Hawken program, same error messages as before (last attempt until tomorrow)

Happening for me too, any possible solutions to this yet_
Normally light-hearted, 'till you get in my crosshairs.

#54 LtMackAttack

LtMackAttack

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationWandering from battlefield to battlefield

Posted December 13 2012 - 02:43 PM

View PostCaptainDayman, on December 13 2012 - 02:34 PM, said:

Topic Title
Topic Body
  • Summary: I downloaded the new OB patch and was able to edit game options and review the mechs in my garage. While I was adding friends to friend list the game crashed. When I shut down the game and launcher and tried to log back in I received this error message. "The Meteor server is unreachable" and the game crashed again. I've tried to log back in a few more times. Each time receiving the same error message. Please advise what I need to do to correct this.
  • Steps to Reproduce: Log into launcher, enter password, receive message "Logging In: Please Wait", receive message "Syncing Account: Please Wait", final message received: "Syncing Account Failed: The Meteor server is unreachable". Uninstalled Hawken program, reinstalled Hawken program, same error messages as before (last attempt until tomorrow)

Happening for me too, any possible solutions to this yet_

None as of yet. I did send a PM to Scapes about this issue. He said they are looking into this.

Posted Image

Click on my sig to find out what the Wandering Guns are all about.

Interested in hiring me for a match then please send me a PM with the details.

CPU: intel i7-3770 @ 3.40GHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 560 Ti 1GB | RAM: 10GB DDR3  

#55 Abcoe

Abcoe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 06:28 PM

About the XP and Hawken Points that are missing;  I have recieved the XP and HP from my most recent match.  The match I played before that though I was kicked, lost connection to the host.  This happened at the end of the match; enemy base had 80hp left.  I played the whole siege game and I know I earned a bunch of XP.  I only checked the score after my first death, but I hade 13 Kills/1 Death/ 4 Assists.  If this was simply a slow server I would have expected to get the XP and HP from that match before my most recent one.  Also I have logged in and out multiple times since.

#56 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted December 13 2012 - 06:30 PM

You don't get exp/hawken credits unless you are connected to the match when it ends. Unfortunately, this is a problem if anything (internet connection, servers, etc.) is unstable. If you didn't see the end screen showing you your exp reward, you're not going to get it. The delay on awarding exp is because of traffic congestion and heavy load on the database server that handles it. :(
HAWKEN Community Values (updated!)

ETA for $feature_you_want to be added to Hawken Open Beta: Imminent™
See someone breaking the rules_ Don't reply, just hit Report. I am a player, not staff.
Drinking game: Check the daily stats. If I'm not the top, DRINK! (I'm joking!)

#57 Abcoe

Abcoe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 06:41 PM

Thats ridiculous.  Please tell me that is just a current bug, and not the way its planned to work.

Edited by Abcoe, December 13 2012 - 06:41 PM.

#58 Scapes

Scapes

Former Community Manager

• Alpha Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted December 14 2012 - 08:38 AM

Added:
  • Pilots unable to swap primary weapon on mechs.

#59 Scapes

Scapes

Former Community Manager

• Alpha Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted December 14 2012 - 08:40 AM

View PostAbcoe, on December 13 2012 - 06:28 PM, said:

About the XP and Hawken Points that are missing;  I have recieved the XP and HP from my most recent match.  The match I played before that though I was kicked, lost connection to the host.

View PostElix, on December 13 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

You don't get exp/hawken credits unless you are connected to the match when it ends.

Elix is correct. This is intended functionality to discourage parting a game mid-match (although you clearly didn't intend to in your case).

#60 JordTron

JordTron

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted December 14 2012 - 08:55 AM

Topic Title
Topic Body

I am having the EXACT same issue. It's rather frustrating because you can't even login to toy around and customize your mech.
Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Beta, Patch

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users