HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Open Beta Known Issues

Beta Patch

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#61 Scapes

Scapes

Former Community Manager

• Alpha Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted December 14 2012 - 09:07 AM

View PostJordTron, on December 14 2012 - 08:55 AM, said:

I am having the EXACT same issue. It's rather frustrating because you can't even login to toy around and customize your mech.

Are you experiencing it after today's 12/14/12 patch_
"Nothing reveals humanity so well as the games it plays."

#62 JordTron

JordTron

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted December 14 2012 - 09:38 AM

View PostScapes, on December 14 2012 - 09:07 AM, said:

View PostJordTron, on December 14 2012 - 08:55 AM, said:

I am having the EXACT same issue. It's rather frustrating because you can't even login to toy around and customize your mech.

Are you experiencing it after today's 12/14/12 patch_

Yes, I've applied the patch and the error is persistent. I have even tried uninstalling and re-installing the game multiple times, too -- the error still exists for me. I've submitted another support ticket with a DxDiag text file. As it stands right now, I cannot access any part of the game.

Edited by JordTron, December 14 2012 - 09:44 AM.

Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns

#63 L33TG33K

L33TG33K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted December 14 2012 - 10:09 AM

Just another thing to add. The Key Bindings don't have the consumer option at the bottom.
If there is a way to clear a key please inform us. Thanks!

#64 Kazu

Kazu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationLoLand

Posted December 14 2012 - 10:46 AM

Rather add this the most annoying issue: Very often crashes to desktop while connecting / in-game / changing map (most on assault or siege) and waiting for drop out from previous server - after few minutes you can connect to another server.

#65 Levaniko

Levaniko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted December 14 2012 - 11:26 AM

Ok here is the quick question, I have GTX260 and whatever I don when I change Texture Settings to High or Ultra it resets back to medium, other settings working perfectly, even physx works even tho it slows game, so I don't think it's some kind of My card can't handle higher textures case, so please help :(

#66 Scapes

Scapes

Former Community Manager

• Alpha Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted December 14 2012 - 11:32 AM

Added:
  • The Detonator offensive item is not available. Repair drones are working on fixing this item.
  • The Switch Button was unintentionally removed from the scoreboard pane when a match is already in session. It will make a return in an upcoming patch.

#67 Scapes

Scapes

Former Community Manager

• Alpha Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted December 14 2012 - 12:27 PM

Added:
  • Using brackets or quotation marks in your mech name will result in a "The Meteor server is unreachable." error message when trying to sync your account. If you are experiencing this issue, please contact Support.

#68 ShazaM

ShazaM

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted December 14 2012 - 01:19 PM

View PostScapes, on December 12 2012 - 04:00 PM, said:

• Pilots unable to swap primary weapon on mechs.

That one really stinks...

Posted Image

DEUS EX MACHINA

#69 MIKool

MIKool

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted December 14 2012 - 01:30 PM

Can't equip another weapon in CR-T Recruit.

EDIT: I can see it's mentioned.

Edited by MIKool, December 14 2012 - 01:33 PM.

#70 Scapes

Scapes

Former Community Manager

• Alpha Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted December 14 2012 - 04:11 PM

The primary weapon swap bug is scheduled to be resolved tomorrow.

http://community.pla...0-pm-pst-gmt-8/

#71 blaze32

blaze32

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted December 14 2012 - 04:29 PM

there was a delay for open beta_! i got into open beta must of been lucky! i got in on the 13th

#72 G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted December 14 2012 - 04:49 PM

View Postblaze32, on December 14 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

there was a delay for open beta_! i got into open beta must of been lucky! i got in on the 13th

Anyone can get into Open Beta. And yes OB was delayed a number of hours.
Posted Image
                                                                                                 Gamester (n.) : One who plays games, especially a gambler.
                                                                                                                     BSB - http://bsb-gaming.com/

#73 spliKt

spliKt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted December 14 2012 - 07:02 PM

please fix the equip bug asap please can't equip my new unlock :( thankzzzz

#74 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted December 14 2012 - 07:20 PM

View PostspliKt, on December 14 2012 - 07:02 PM, said:

please fix the equip bug asap please can't equip my new unlock :( thankzzzz

View PostScapes, on December 14 2012 - 04:11 PM, said:

The primary weapon swap bug is scheduled to be resolved tomorrow.

http://community.pla...0-pm-pst-gmt-8/

HAWKEN Community Values (updated!)

ETA for $feature_you_want to be added to Hawken Open Beta: Imminent™
See someone breaking the rules_ Don't reply, just hit Report. I am a player, not staff.
Drinking game: Check the daily stats. If I'm not the top, DRINK! (I'm joking!)

#75 schematic11

schematic11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNorthAmerica

Posted December 14 2012 - 09:24 PM

After login in to the Launcher and pressing the Launch button client starts normally but fails to synch accounts and ask for another login , after entering email and password  login fail and the "Maybe wrong password_ " msg apears.

This better not be some Password  stealing  screen. awaiting response from support centre but maybe in the mean time any one have solution for this problem_

#76 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted December 14 2012 - 09:32 PM

...this is certainly not a "password stealing" screen. The game itself is not going to phish your account details from you. This is a bug.

Make sure you do not have any security software, such as Norton or Kaspersky, blocking Hawken.

See someone breaking the rules_ Don't reply, just hit Report. I am a player, not staff.

#77 RagingTonberries

RagingTonberries

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 15 2012 - 08:07 AM

I was in a match when a friend invited me to join his match.  I accepted from the hangar/respawn screen (still mid match) and the connecting window appeared.  After a second or two, it said I could not join as the other match was full.  it then returned me to the game and respawned me, but the static-y map loading/match joining overlay stayed on top of my screen.  There was a dark bar across the top and bottom (couldn't see my fuel or minimap) and the static/dirt/artifacts along the sides of the screen.  This overlay persisted when I died and I could not see the launch button or the menu button to quit so I had to force quit the application.  I haven't tried it again to duplicate the results.

#78 GremlinPatch

GremlinPatch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 15 2012 - 09:07 AM

View Postschematic11, on December 14 2012 - 09:24 PM, said:

After login in to the Launcher and pressing the Launch button client starts normally but fails to synch accounts and ask for another login , after entering email and password  login fail and the "Maybe wrong password_ " msg apears.

This better not be some Password  stealing  screen. awaiting response from support centre but maybe in the mean time any one have solution for this problem_

This has happened to me a few times. PLease look into this. On another note I have been experiencing 'hit detection' issues. Earlier this morning I had a player 'dead to rights', he was facing away from me (he was busy attackign a teammate) so I 'unloaded' on him. I ended up over heating my sub-machine gun before putting a 'dent' in his armor, he turns around and after a few bursts I was a pile of rubble! Please note I was in a Berzerker, he was in a starter assualt mech. Is this a balance issue_ Hit detection issue_ Hacking_

I just don't want this awesome game to turn into another CoD, Battlefield 3 or Mechwarrior!

#79 Grenth

Grenth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted December 16 2012 - 03:07 AM

I fell through the floor (wich didn't appeared on the other hand so...) a few days ago, right after the battle began. The respawn was ok. when i said this in inline chat someone said it happend to him around the same time.

Today the launcher keep saying i can't download the patch 'cause the source is corrupted.

Edited by Grenth, December 16 2012 - 03:08 AM.

#80 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted December 16 2012 - 03:09 AM

View PostGrenth, on December 16 2012 - 03:07 AM, said:

Today the launcher keep saying i can't download the patch 'cause the source is corrupted.
That's a symptom of the download server struggling to keep up under heavy load; the side effect is that it sometimes can't keep up and serves bad data. Try the download again in a little while.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Beta, Patch

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users