• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

DonCornelius

DonCornelius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

i was playing a round of Team Deathmatch as a tech when i came under friendly fire. a barrage of accusations that i don't do my job and such. 

tech is my #2 favourite mech. i play tech quite a bit and what i do i do well. i will heal the fuzzy bunny out of you. if you work with me i will work with you. i will not work FOR you however.

anyone who finds a safe corner to heal and stops to repair. i will help you until you are finished. together we can get you back on your feet realquick. this is the ideal repair scenario.

if you stop repairing yourself, i will consider you "ALL SET" and look for someone else to repair. DO NOT expect me to follow/chase you around to top you off. i will not. do not expect me to overheat while you stop repairing yourself. i will not. 

but i dont need you to stop and squat for me to repair you. i can repair on the front lines too. keep in mind that the tech is quite a fragile mech. i have the right to defend myself. sometimes i will return fire against the enemy. tech has limited heat sometimes i will repair and sometimes i will shoot the enemy but i cant keep up both for long.

if you boost away from me after i start repairs, you are "ALL SET" and i will look for someone else to repair. i have chased too many pilots into the front and had myself killed without ever catching up. 

i enjoy the team events in hawKen and i am a team player. i don't care about MY stats because i'm not good enough impress anybody who pays attention to what MMR means. i'm here to help the team win but i'm also here to have fun. i enjoy helping my teammates get back in the action faster, but its not fun for me to chase someone around the whole match and try to maintain a lock while they try their best to break that lock.

i like the tech because with a lock on you don't have to aim as much, it does it for you. if you are under so much fire that you have to dodge and boost so much that i cant maintain a lock on you, don't expect me to wast my time chasing you.

summary: DonC helps those that help themselves. dont make me spend every bit of my heat. dont make me chase you. because i won't. don't complain when i don't

and sometimes i repair turrets too. don't cry about it. 

i was a medic in WW2

• LRod, LaurenEmily, SOD_CyberTormentor and 1 other like this

(KDR) Seron16

(KDR) Seron16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Stares at shift key.

• Amidatelion, Pastorius, Drrt4 and 2 others like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

...and let slip the dogs of war...

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Spoiler

comic_sans

comic_sans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

If a tech heals me while I repair and I'm in a heavy or an assault, I assume they're going to back me for a little while or at least til I'm 100%, and I instantly stop repairing to get my guns on the field faster.  I'd be confused by you leaving.

• Titanus, Miscellaneous, -Tj- and 7 others like this

100% Hamburger | #becomeinpopcorn

AOTbYIL.png

DonCornelius

DonCornelius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

If a tech heals me while I repair and I'm in a heavy or an assault, I assume they're going to back me for a little while or at least til I'm 100%, and I instantly stop repairing to get my guns on the field faster.  I'd be confused by you leaving.

in this situation, you are leaving.

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

anyone who finds a safe corner to heal and stops to repair. i will help you until you are finished. together we can get you back on your feet realquick. this is the ideal repair scenario.

Cool.

if you stop repairing yourself, i will consider you "ALL SET" and look for someone else to repair. DO NOT expect me to follow/chase you around to top you off. i will not. do not expect me to overheat while you stop repairing yourself. i will not. 

Why? How are they supposed to know this? Do you communicate this via text in every game? Would you prefer them to continue being a sitting duck deprived of radar while it takes you 8 seconds to do your job while they can continue to output damage? Damage is necessary, your healing is not.

but i dont need you to stop and squat for me to repair you. i can repair on the front lines too. keep in mind that the tech is quite a fragile mech. i have the right to defend myself. sometimes i will return fire against the enemy. tech has limited heat sometimes i will repair and sometimes i will shoot the enemy but i cant keep up both for long.

Fair in principle, especially given that most people don't even try to defend their techs. Maybe give some thought to the mech that dodges in front of TOWs for you though.

if you boost away from me after i start repairs, you are "ALL SET" and i will look for someone else to repair. i have chased too many pilots into the front and had myself killed without ever catching up. 

Fair to a point, but don't go making sweeping statements like this. You can keep up walking with most C-Classes. It's also hella situational. Someone boosting to the front lines that barely show up on radar? Heal them a bit.

i enjoy the team events in hawKen and i am a team player. 

Not really the vibe I'm getting from this, especially in light of

if you are under so much fire that you have to dodge and boost so much that i cant maintain a lock on you, don't expect me to wast my time chasing you.

It's like, you have a weapon that auto-locks and you can't be bothered to learn the positioning that allows you to maintain a lock on a hyperactive A-class? You realize learning that positioning would directly help your ability to defend yourself with the vamp beam, yes?

• *complains about heat wastage and management and that people don't get that he has to split his healing

i repair turrets too.

i repair turrets 

repair turrets  

repair

turrets  

oh i'm fuzzing crying but it sure as hell isn't what you're thinking its over

Edited by Amidatelion, 19 May 2015 - 03:12 PM.

• Erzunterweltler, Drrt4, Knowledge70 and 2 others like this

Kopra

Kopra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts
I wish more techs used the Redox.
  • Drrt4 and CraftyDus like this

IareDave

IareDave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Amid, my dude.. Do you live under a rock?

the orblord meta is over & done with. Everyone is running mk.3 MG turrets. Get with the times.
  • LEmental, crockrocket, Miscellaneous and 7 others like this

kasei

kasei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
I don't play Tech, so I can't really judge, but ...

0GuNUwx.gif

MajyckToad

MajyckToad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

most people i play with understand i get my thrills as Battle Tech.

that said, if i look around after smacking a scout, and anyone is close and in need, i immediately swap guns and heal.

keep that C moving and winning the game. when you don't care for your protection, YOU are the next target. if a B or A runs over to get in the action, beam him too. if your teammates are alert, they'll notice everyone that clusters together tends to Not Die. you are now a teacher of noobs, will always have someone wanting to Friend you.

did you know that you CAN beam your fatboy and help by using that RPR you're dragging around?

wow! a heal and kill mode! i call it my Green Hornet battle tech. ultimate thrill. first place, top kill count, and at least 5-7k repairs.

Tech is so OP.

:D

unless youre doing that "Technician Overview" thing in the how=to Meteor vids (gawd.)-- in a bots-tdm--ummmm. NO. just, no.

umm if you're going to 1v1 much, yeh MGs help drive the enemy nuts. but that means i have to sit like an orblord

Edited by MajyckToad, 19 May 2015 - 03:29 PM.

BkeETgs.jpg

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Amid, my dude.. Do you live under a rock?

the orblord meta is over & done with. Everyone is running mk.3 MG turrets. Get with the times.

goddammit this was going to be the B-Team super secret strat wtf

• coldform, Miscellaneous, Erzunterweltler and 6 others like this

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
Sorry Don, but playing Tech only requires one entitlement of other players; they will do WHAT THEY CAN to defend you. When you heal someone that is repairing, the expectation you put on that player, verbal or non verbal is that they have three options, finish repairing or move off to get both of you safe or to get up and push a point with you in tow.

Unfortunately, when you play a Tech, you do work FOR everyone. You are there to support the team not lead the team and certainly not to dictate flow. A good Tech makes teams strong because they keep their team pushing forward. You must move with your team and you must have follow through every single time you stick your beam to someone.

If you're healing someone and they get jumped by a raider coming out of repair mode, view the situation. You have options. If they still have health, green beam your guy. Don't just run unless you know it's your only option. If you see a Zerker friendly coming towards you with someone on their heals, stick them so they can turn and fight. Do not abandon anyone unless by doing so you risk the greater purpose of your role.

You are a support class. You may be the corner stone, but you are not the spear. Your situational awareness is different than anyone elses on your team and 10 for 10 you will need to know better than anyone else what your team is doing so you can be there to support them. You work for them.

Edit: To the statement about healing dodgy dodgy mcfeerson, I'm on a team with OmegaNull, PsychedelicGrass, and Fenrir_117 these guys move. I've never had trouble healing a bruiser until Fen went, "arguably the weakest mech in the game? Watch me."

These guys move at nearly every dodge cooldown, they are challenging, they think I'm a good Tech because I can heal them. Get used to it, especially if you have an interest in HAWKEN comp cause that's how it's played up there. I've actually forgotten my callouts because I was so fatigued from healing these three maniacs last night.

Edited by BaronSaturday, 19 May 2015 - 03:59 PM.

• Titanus, coldform, Erzunterweltler and 5 others like this

Technician | Fear the Beam | Support
Welcome to the End of Days
KHCwt3J.png
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]
Smoke this!

Titanus

Titanus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

i love running around and healing the crap out of mechs.  i also wont chase but in the middle of a siege game, if im repairing someone who ducked out so they wouldnt die, i kind of expect them to stop self repairing and head out into the battle.  we're both going that way anyways.  

in the middle of a battle i dont expect someone to sit there and repair to full while im on them as well if there are a lot of enemies around.  i need that extra set of weapons ready since my heat is probably through the roof depending on the fight.  

tl:dr:  not every tech has telepathy, i expect you to get fighting and i will top you up along the way

Edited by Titanus, 19 May 2015 - 03:52 PM.

• Drrt4 likes this

MajyckToad

MajyckToad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

goddammit this was going to be the B-Team super secret strat wtf

or 2 dets + 2 mgs

no one expects to get det-smacked by the Tech. it's a giggle to flat-foot an enemy like that, and the debris can help screen the getaway or coup-de-gras.

BkeETgs.jpg

Leonhardt

Leonhardt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

55746839.jpg

Did I get that one right or should I go back to the spiderman memes?

• Silverfire, Pastorius, Drrt4 and 2 others like this

driedjello

driedjello

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Three types of techs as I see it. 

1)  the best tech.  like a rabid squirrel will dash back and fourth healing any team member who needs help.  very plucky.

2)  the enema.  Finds their favorite c class and permanently hugs its buns.  limited use to the team.

3)  aggrotech.  Forgets the team, goes rambo on nearest enemy and dies repeatedly.

• coldform, wolfrock and Dagon like this

dark.png

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts
There's no right way to eat a Reece's

The way I see it, if you're not gonna kill anything, at least don't get in the way or blow cover with your heals.

I usually try to avoid the tech on my team like some sort of leprous pariah.
For the most part I don't want people to see me with a tech.

I'd like to retain some modicum of self respect.
And everyone knows techs **** sheep.

But seriously,
A medic in ww2?! Really?
  • LaurenEmily likes this

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

GGGanjaMan

GGGanjaMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

You're in an A class and you can't keep up with the people you're healing? Granted no one expects you to be leashed to another A class, nor would most A-class mechs want you leashed to them anyway since their survivability on As depends on mobility and evasion. But B's & C's... you can walk faster than most of them can boost... You have an auto-lock on beam that doesn't even require you to keep eye contact to stay leashed.

I'd say it's more effective keeping your front lines alive while they take dmg, than trying to find people repairing and heal them. If someone's repairing, it's already assumed they're doing so in a safe area, and thus are effectively out of combat and not helping their team deal dmg to the enemy. The goal is to get back into combat as quickly as possible. You stop healing them as soon as they stop repairing? Then why even bait them in the first place? They can heal to full on their own - if you start repairing, it's assumed you're going to stay leashed to atleast heal fully so they can continue combat.

I think your concept of tech'ing as being a medic to go around healing the wounded that are repairing differs from the truly effective techs I've seen that engage with their team in the front lines. They are healing damage as it's being done, thus effectively negating the enemy team's dmg. You won't heal people that are boosting or engaged actively in combat? Fine, then you better just pray the enemy team doesn't have a tech that is capable of doing so, because that's how your team's front lines get decimated. The key difference being between a tech that's actively negating enemy team dmg vs one that passively caters to repairs - this shouldn't be a hard concept to grasp. Yes, it's more challenging to engage with your front lines and sure you're often the primary target or the first to die, but that's what separates a capable tech (one that knows positioning and map awareness to stay alive with their front lines) from the incapable ones.

LaurenEmily

LaurenEmily

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts

1)  the best tech.  like a rabid squirrel will dash back and fourth healing any team member who needs help.  very plucky.

2)  the enema.  Finds their favorite c class and permanently hugs its buns.  limited use to the team.

3)  aggrotech.  Forgets the team, goes rambo on nearest enemy and dies repeatedly.

May i add:

3.5) the succesful aggrotech. Same as aggrotech, but is so good at doing their thing that they don't die a lot. These guys only use the non-red beam variants for their own selfish purposes. I guess this is an interesting challenge for some.

4) the noobtech. Does none of the above particulary well, except for the dying repeatedly part. This is me when i play tech.

CdbY2zw.gifRjGv7Ax.gif

D8mfrr9.png

Hek_naw

Hek_naw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

I've recently got the tech and it's already my 2nd most favorite mech.

Keeping the team alive is a lot like juggling. With armor instead of balls, you just got to keep them high, without dropping a single one, and with eyes on them all.

I don't really mind if a player considers me their personal medikit, because

A) if he does something stupid like throwing his lone face at the enemy team, that's always a lesson to learn. He will learn it alone though. But I'll probably mention it in the chat asap

B) once he's healed, if I notice the team is far or someone else needing healing, I will instantly dash towards them. The other guy can just follow me (this works often)

C) I always keep a spare shield for those moments when my buddy is recklessly not keeping tabs at his own health. Dropping the bubble seems to make them suddenly aware of things and reconsider. (Okay, not always. Not often. Sometimes... Every now and then >_>)

But I also find there is something poetic about crossing the field just to try and save a nutjob who went 1vs3. He may face a certain death, but I want him to watch my mech while he dies. The parting company, and my consequent death, will be burnt in his soul. (And hopefully not do that again)

Edited by Hek_naw, 19 May 2015 - 05:00 PM.

• LRod, comic_sans, ticklemyiguana and 2 others like this

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts
When I am repairing and a tech walks over, I usually stand up before I'm finished repairing with the assumption that the tech is going to top me off, that way I am back on my feet with guns up more quickly. I try to time it such that the tech is done right as I am done standing. It's frustrating when Techs leave me with 292 health in my Scout and I have to drop and heal all over again.

Though, I like it best when the Tech is on their game and I don't have to drop to heal at all.

Edited by (thc)_incitatus, 19 May 2015 - 05:21 PM.

• comic_sans and Badtings like this

DeeRax

DeeRax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

... if im repairing someone who ducked out so they wouldnt die, i kind of expect them to stop self repairing and head out into the battle...

If I'm repairing, and a tech starts the heals, I usually will immediately stop repairing at some point, because I usually make the assumption that their thought process at the time entails some version of the above.

If I'm in a C, on rare occasions I'll continue to self-repair while being healed, in order to get back to full really fast, but it depends on the situation. Most of the time, I feel like most techs would think, "Uh, I'm healing you, what are you doing, stop repairing, go go go."

Edited by DeeRax, 19 May 2015 - 05:17 PM.

starfox-sig.gifrYFaSGG.gif

2XhpJes.png

"DeeRax's got what you've always wanted."

DonCornelius

DonCornelius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

55746839.jpg

Did I get that one right or should I go back to the spiderman memes?

yeah that is pretty much my issue, except i usually have fun in spite of my lack of skill. i get my butt kicked all over the place. i am ok with that.

DonCornelius

DonCornelius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

redox is what i use. i like it more than the other one.

Leonhardt

Leonhardt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

yeah that is pretty much my issue, except i usually have fun in spite of my lack of skill. i get my butt kicked all over the place. i am ok with that.

OaG3aqi.gif

• _incitatus likes this

eth0

eth0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

When I am repairing and a tech walks over, I usually stand up before I'm finished repairing with the assumption that the tech is going to top me off, that way I am back on my feet with guns up more quickly. I try to time it such that the tech is done right as I am done standing.

On one hand, I'm shitting in the woods and the tech is holding a water gun. On the other hand, the tech leads me back to the group, where we both want to be anyway, AND I get to add my two guns to the arsenal as we trek back. The latter avoids prolonging distance from the team.

We're talking seconds of difference here. Splitting hairs? Maybe. Either way, Crafty said it best.

I usually try to avoid the tech on my team like some sort of leprous pariah.

Pubstomping is a whole different strategic discussion, however, and usually just becomes an exploration of the ethics of dumpstering randos.

UYoy63i.png

Why mech game make when you no mech game have you don't want to make? 

thirtysix

thirtysix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

The machine pistol sounds badass... my fav :)

Asus Rampage III Extreme, Core I7 950, Dual EVGA 580Ti, 16Gb G.Skill Sniper, 240Gb PNY SSD, Walmart mic :P~

DonCornelius

DonCornelius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

But seriously,
A medic in ww2?! Really?

my wife is a huge fan of free games. the last time i had a computer and an internet connection at the same time, i played a lot of wolfenstein enemy territory, as a medic.

• DeeRax likes this

Panzermanathod

Panzermanathod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

I use Redox. When I first got the Tech I basically told myself I would buy no other weapon.

• DonCornelius likes this

HubbaBubba9849

HubbaBubba9849

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

I have nothing to add to this conversation.

Spoiler

MajyckToad

MajyckToad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Sorry Don, but playing Tech only requires one entitlement of other players; they will do WHAT THEY CAN to defend you.

Bull Tacos.

sorry, guy, but the Last Thing your teammates are concerned with is your welfare. you're a Tech. do your job. if you like Battle Tech, boost your score withthat. but don't even in you wildest dreams think that any team member will rally to your defense.

heal them, do yourself some kills, and rock on. but you're on your own just like the noob in the CRT/LoadedAssault.

idiot.

BkeETgs.jpg

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Bull Tacos.
sorry, guy, but the Last Thing your teammates are concerned with is your welfare. you're a Tech. do your job. if you like Battle Tech, boost your score withthat. but don't even in you wildest dreams think that any team member will rally to your defense.
heal them, do yourself some kills, and rock on. but you're on your own just like the noob in the CRT/LoadedAssault.
idiot.

This is false. My team watches my ass. That's the cool thing about being in a team.

Edit: idiot

Edited by BaronSaturday, 19 May 2015 - 11:28 PM.

• DeeRax likes this

Technician | Fear the Beam | Support
Welcome to the End of Days
KHCwt3J.png
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]
Smoke this!

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

May i add:

3.5) the succesful aggrotech. Same as aggrotech, but is so good at doing their thing that they don't die a lot. These guys only use the non-red beam variants for their own selfish purposes. I guess this is an interesting challenge for some.

4) the noobtech. Does none of the above particulary well, except for the dying repeatedly part. This is me when i play tech.

5) Wannabe Aggro Tech: Hides himself as a 'Best Tech (1)' or Pocket Tech (2) until a better opportunity comes along. If he smells someone, even at full HP, he'll abandon all reason, push in, fail to realize the huge mistake he's made, and gets himself killed.

6) Selfish Tech: Heals everything only to repair himself. Thinks he's a reaper and plays accordingly, trying to RPR pilots' faces from the rear.

• driedjello, Pastorius and LaurenEmily like this

KkaQ7HY.png

hsabot4.png  jaDBqOD.png  JsRCQoO.png  4XXKL4C.png

KDR Clan Leader | UVW Host |  KOBALT Leader

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

But seriously,
A medic in ww2?! Really?

That would make him about 80. I thought I was getting too old for HAWKEN :)

Edited by (KDR) Pastorius, 20 May 2015 - 03:36 AM.

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

...and let slip the dogs of war...

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

PoopSlinger

PoopSlinger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
Debuff erryone, hit em with the blue balls. Heal people sometimes. If people are repairing themselves, leave them alone. They are taking care of themselves, go to someone else.

khn3gAi.jpg?1CitkI9t.jpgGkp2fB7.jpg

Come on Crafty, you have been officially called out on your lies. Your online reputation is at stake here, this is just like an old school street race running for pink slips. Its run what you brung and hope its enough. Put up or shut the fuzzy bunny up.

reVelske

reVelske

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

If people are repairing themselves, leave them alone.

I don't see why this has to be the case, sooner they are back on their feet and helping with the team fights, the better it is for everyone.

What I DO NOT like is when people keep repairing themselves 'till full even when you are busy pumping life juice up their arse, rather than, you know, do the smart thing and cancel out of repair ahead of time so you'll be fully healed JUST as you reenter the battle. Luckily most people are smart enough to work that simple concept out themselves.

If someone is not close to full health, heal them, if someone is tanking, pop special and focus heal them, it doesn't have to be any more complicated than that.

Edited by reVelske, 20 May 2015 - 06:39 AM.

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

i was a medic in WW2

i played a lot of wolfenstein enemy territory, as a medic.

confirmed sheep ****er

2x20-Drug-Testing-Animated-gif-the-offic

Edited by Crafty, 20 May 2015 - 06:26 AM.

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

DonCornelius

DonCornelius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

i have launched hundreds of battleships but do they call me "MacGregor the ship launcher?" no.

i have captured many missile silos but do they call me "MacGregor the objective taker?" no.

but f*** just ONE SHEEP! ...

• bacon_avenger, LRod, driedjello and 2 others like this

AsianJoyKiller

AsianJoyKiller

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts
Whatever bro.
  • DonCornelius likes this

Dagon

Dagon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

This right here. 90% of the techs I play with and always incredibly cocky when they sit towards the top of the points and complain that they and the baby they are sitting can't carry the whole team. Ugh. High points from your heal assist doesn't make you a good tech.

Badtings

Badtings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

It's prolly been said....however I feel the need to say it again.... DO NOT HEAL ME WHEN I AM SNEAKING AROUND TO FLANK!!!

YOUR AMAZING HEAL BEAM PINGS ENEMY RADAR!!!

Thank you for your consideration. 

• talon70 likes this

8CyRDl7.gifGYM1W9I.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tech, tecnician

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users