• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

capnjosh

capnjosh

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts

Last week we made 3 adjustments to matchmaking:

1. Tighten tolerable MMR limits for manually joining matches in the Server Browser (also tolerances used by MatchMaker).

- Decreased from 500 to 425

2. Increased the time the MatchMaker takes to expand the MMR tolerances when you're in the MatchMaker queue.

- It can take up to 2 minutes to get a match if your MMR is well outside any current server's MMR

- Yes, by entering the MatchMaker queue you *will* get a match, even if you can't manually join a server via the Server Browser.  Take it as a compliment - you're amazing at this game ;)

3. Private servers now ignore MMR and are no longer included in MatchMaking

- You will always be able to join a private server if it's public or you have the password

- Users in the MatchMaker queue will not be put into matches on private servers

Here are the charts showing what happened:

Avg MMR spread on teams (top line is winning team, middle is losing team, bottom is deatchmatch):

GuWMRlM.png

How often does someone's manual Server Browser request get rejected because they are outside the fitness range of the server:

GpMZhIf.png

The first chart seems to indicate teams have tighter MMR spreads - approaching what they were before any changes to the matchmaking configs were attempted.  The second chart indicates an additional 15 users per day are now encountering at least one instance of being prevented from manually joining a server because their MMR is outside the server's tolerances.

What now?

I want to further tighten the MMR tolerances.  My goal is to protect matches in the 1200-1400 MMR range from predation by higher-MMR pilots ;)  I believe reducing it to 350 may be good enough.  Here's a chart that shows why.

This chart shows 2 things - avg kill spread on each team and the avg MMR of the highest-rated player on each team:

FlR4BrU.png

Note the 1800 MMR number.  1800 - 350 = 1450.  Something around 58% of all user-matches happen below 1450 MMR.  Reducing the limit by 75 MMR theoretically would protect an additional 15% of all user-matches from encountering significant MMR-based imbalance.

So, here are the things we will be changing, and we can all watch the outcome through the fun of refreshable reports:

1. Reduce MMR tolerances for Server Browser and MatchMaker from "<avg MMR of server> plus or minus 425" to "<avg MMR of server> plus or minus 350".

- This *should* result in tighter MMR spreads and kill spreads, both within teams as well as between winning and losing teams.

- This will likely result in more users getting rejected requests to manually join a server.  I really don't want this number to get too high.

- Note that private servers now ignore MMR, so you should be able to readily join those any time.

2. Increase the time it takes the MatchMaker to guarantee a match for users with MMRs well outside of any any available server's MMR tolerances.  2.5 minutes, up from 2 minutes.

- This should result in more appropriate servers being selected.

- I want feedback on this one.  The risk is too much annoyance for our elite pilots.

I want to emphasize that I do not consider these changes to be the end-all.  Matchmaking in the wild is inherently an iterative process, and I'm trying to give a picture of what that's like.  These changes are not the best one could imagine - they do, however, represent what we *can* do right now.  When we start releasing new client and game server builds, we will be able to improve on things like midmatch balance, server browser filters, and getting more variables to be considered in the MatchMaker algorithm.  For right now, we tune the existing parameters and find out exactly what happens.

• ArchMech, Guns_N_Rozer, Miscellaneous and 18 others like this

ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1257 posts

I am hoping things like this work. I'm hoping all will be well if it doesn't. Still appreciating the clarity here. Muchos gracias.

• Badtings likes this

Spoiler

LGdSqzD.png

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

OK this appears to be a step in the right direction. I give credit when it is due. Not bad. Working better. We still have high level people who purposely browse the low groups in teams despite the many statements to the contrary. It is still happening. I can recognize some by their playstyle and some by the names they choose. Then there are the ones who admit it. I understand their dilemna. I have seen more people who are willing to help other people and that is good. I am happier now.

• driedjello, DieselCat, Zuurkern and 1 other like this

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

It's a good start and I hope everyone takes away the most important thing. Clearly work is being done, but there will naturally be some experimentation, trial and error. And well...

x8fQIza.jpg

Further adjustments, that is.

• Odinous, HorseHeadProphet, Hijinks_The_Turtle and 3 others like this

Nept

Nept

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

I'd say anything under five minutes is fine re: wait times for high-mmr players.  Some of us became accustomed to 10, 15, 20, or infinite wait times in the past.

• breadeffect, IareDave, devotion and 3 others like this

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

I am again opposed to the decrease from 500 to 425 for the mmr lock, for reasons I have discussed before. Now that I'm around 1900 mmr it is much less of an issue for me personally, but I can imagine lower players having the same experience as myself basically up until my current mmr. 

EDIT: Also, in the first chart is the speard for the entire match, since team spread doesn't exist?

EDIT2: Maybe further limit the tolerance for matches below you but leave the ability for a player to join a match 500 mmr above them?

Edited by (TDM)crockrocket, 01 June 2015 - 06:53 PM.

• capnjosh and DieselCat like this

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Is there any chance of removing mayhem servers from the matchmaker too? If I wouldn't get placed in one of those every time I queue, I'd be fine waiting five minutes or so for a game. 

• IareDave, DerMax, Nept and 9 others like this

d1eZeG3.png

TheButtSatisfier

TheButtSatisfier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Is there any chance of removing mayhem servers from the matchmaker too? If I wouldn't get placed in one of those every time I queue, I'd be fine waiting five minutes or so for a game. 

I'm not above begging for this.

8) Tech in the streets, Brawler in the sheets (8

JackVandal

JackVandal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

I'm not above begging for this.

to use my usual bit, id eat someone for this. id eat several someones for this.

"but the dead horse has been beaten so many times it's practically a pulpy mess in the barn by now."

-M1lkshake

capnjosh

capnjosh

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts

There is a growing set of evidence that there is an MMR threshold above which there exists a "different experience".  The population is much much smaller, and the level of skill is very high.  This would imply a different approach needs to be implemented.  I think a lot of people are of a similar opinion.

The idea of restricting MMR only in the negative direction could be pretty interesting.

I hear you, btw, on the desire to have the 24-slot mayhem servers not really a part of matchmaking.  Wednesday we'll make some adjustments there.

• Draigun, Nept, crockrocket and 14 others like this

Loglino

Loglino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

The idea of restricting MMR only in the negative direction could be pretty interesting.

That way you can choose to get wrecked while being safe in terms of matchmaking placing high skill players in your match without your consent.

Edited by Loglino, 01 June 2015 - 08:33 PM.

Mind the fact that pizza is my avatar.
Pizza is cool and you know it.

<3 HAWKEN

SS396

SS396

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

There is a growing set of evidence that there is an MMR threshold above which there exists a "different experience".  The population is much much smaller, and the level of skill is very high.  This would imply a different approach needs to be implemented.  I think a lot of people are of a similar opinion.

Can you explain this "different experience"? Is it good, bad, indifferent? What leads you to believe this experience exists?

Won't do any good, and heres 2 reasons why. Its too easy to just tank your own mmr and get down to levels where you don't belong, and the easiest of all is start a new smurf. Shrug.

Locks only keep the honest man honest.

Why are the stupid forums broken when it comes to quotes?

Edited by SS396, 01 June 2015 - 08:46 PM.

[DELETED]

fuzzy bunny you CZeroFive 

brackets

brackets

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Just keep an eye on how much changing the fitness range affects the MMR spread on servers -- last time the MMR spread due to forced joins after the time limit defeated the purpose of reducing the fitness ranges in the first place.

MomOw

MomOw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1039 posts

Is it complicated to make the queuing system send invite to join so that you could play other mode while waiting ? (and increase the waiting time to whatever is required)

Edited by MomOw, 01 June 2015 - 08:57 PM.

IRZUTYo.png

gXO9Nfd.pngmXasTsY.pngft4VqcE.png

KDR Member | Streamer | Priority Target II

Spoiler

Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

You mean everyone will be free to join servers with infinitely higher MMR than them?

I'm sorry if I interpreted it the wrong way, but god no.

It's already bad enough with 1-3 lower players in the only 2200 MMR server in the evening in EU.

If matches above 2200 would allow for everyone of over 2200 to join however, I'd be all for it.

That way you can choose to get wrecked while being safe in terms of matchmaking placing high skill players in your match without your consent.

This thread was made for a reason.

I could be paranoid here though, dunno..

Edited by (KDR) Meraple, 01 June 2015 - 09:25 PM.

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

You mean everyone will be free to join servers with infinitely higher MMR than them?

I'm sorry if I interpreted it the wrong way, but god no.

It's already bad enough with 1-3 lower players in the only 2200 MMR server in the evening in EU.

If matches above 2200 would allow for everyone of over 2200 to join however, I'd be all for it.

I wouldn't say infinite, I'd say us 500 above or 300 below.

And, to clarify, what I"m suggesting is a compromise. I don't think mmr locking should exist in general. But rather than having both +/- reduced, I'd like to see that at least just go one way. 

JgQjgkx.png

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

lets take daves 2985(ish) mmr, and use the new 350 threshold to determine what the WORST possible match could be made using it, then compare that to what it would be 425 and 500 (for for simplicity's sake heres 500 lol)

so dave joins an empty server and is joined by sum1 -350 from his mmr 2635 taking the average down to 2810.5,

this trend continues as such (roughly) and dave & 2635 friend are joined by the following in this order

if this is the worst case of the average mmr dropping in a snowballed method its perfect (thats a full server with a lowest mmr @ 1900)

heres what it was with 500

^^^^not good i just stopped there

425 wont be good enough if the above is any indication

Edited by ArchMech, 01 June 2015 - 11:23 PM.

• DieselCat and Zuurkern like this

don't mind me, i'm just on a crusade against humanity, by the end of my lifespan earth's population will be 8 billion+ trolls

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

yea i just did the math on 425 just for shits and giggles

and thats just 10/12

• HorseHeadProphet, DieselCat and Zuurkern like this

don't mind me, i'm just on a crusade against humanity, by the end of my lifespan earth's population will be 8 billion+ trolls

Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Private servers are no longer included in MatchMaking

Great job!

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

...and let slip the dogs of war...

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

this is all assuming of course that a few factors DONT end up playing a part

auto balancer making poor life choices

player reservations coming and going causing 6v4+1player reserved slot then not actually joining or ghost reservations if thats a thing

party's getting roughly +100 average mmr for forming

volunteering mid game (combo with party joins, player reservations, pilot error issues, and/or other, for massive clusterfking)

(^^^^double edged sword can also be a GREAT re-balancer)

general hawken misfortune, feeding, raging, or other such pilot error related issues

unnatural forces working in the darkness

but at least we can be glad theres one factor that doesnt affect fuzzy bunny in hawken right? and thats

nobody can pay $60 for a mech thats better then anything you spent some time enjoying the game to get for free, so that you could go spend that $60 making it look like a homeless guy in boxers with hearts or kisses or whatever

best game ever

Edited by ArchMech, 02 June 2015 - 12:02 AM.

• Interrobang87 likes this

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

Removed because I'm confused 

Edited by (TDM)crockrocket, 02 June 2015 - 07:46 AM.

JgQjgkx.png

?FTD? eXeon

?FTD? eXeon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

So limit the rest of the playerbase because one single player has this problem? Screw that. Also on an average day, 2k+ lobbies aren't even a given throughout the day. When they exist, even if it's only 2100 or 2200 avg, 2600+ should be able to join.

The problem isn't him getting in, its the skill level disparity of players becomes larger because the average keeps being skewed in one direction because lower and lower rated players join. A 1900 match could b e joined by someone whose only 1550, someone whose won like 10 games could play against people like dave. This is equally as problematic at the lower spectrum where the MMR is raised until we see 1900 rated players joining 1550 rated games with 1200 rated first game players or much worse.

Wish there was a way to lock server mmr after x players joined or something. This was a really annoying thing for me when I played, whether its getting stomped or having a fresh assault on a win streak get put into your game it's really unfortunate side effect of the way adhesive designed their matchmaking.

Edited by OnlyPersonWhoseHadThreeNames, 02 June 2015 - 12:00 AM.

Fix The Delay

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

like my posts plz

why? because i asked nicely

• Interrobang87 likes this

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

The problem isn't him getting in, its the skill level disparity of players becomes larger because the average keeps being skewed in one direction because lower and lower rated players join. A 1900 match could b e joined by someone whose only 1550, someone whose won like 10 games could play against people like dave. This is equally as problematic at the lower spectrum where the MMR is raised until we see 1900 rated players joining 1550 rated games with 1200 rated first game players or much worse.

Wish there was a way to lock server mmr after x players joined or something. This was a really annoying thing for me when I played, whether its getting stomped or having a fresh assault on a win streak get put into your game it's really unfortunate side effect of the way adhesive designed their matchmaking.

I agree that is also an issue, but if there's a match with my friends on it, I should be able to join! Again, less of an issue now that I'm 1900 mmr because that means even with the new limits I can (theoretically, previously cap rounded on basis of next lowest 50 mmr) join on 2325 avg servers. Which is fine.

But say my 1900 mmr friend just got me into the game? I'm at 1250 and my friend is just a tad bit above average. Which means my friend has probably joined a server close to their mmr. 1250 + 425 = 1675. Bleh

JgQjgkx.png

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

in this spoiler there is rage crock, view at you're own risk

Spoiler

> http://home.xshade.ca/users/publicmmr
http://home.xshade.c...rs/leaderboard/
"2600+ mmr" consists of 20 players

DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

As Arch said, fixing the Auto Balancer is more important that tweaking the matchmaker. It is the Auto Balancer that makes matches lopsided and unfun.

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

So limit the rest of the playerbase because one single player has this problem? Screw that. Also on an average day, 2k+ lobbies aren't even a given throughout the day. When they exist, even if it's only 2100 or 2200 avg, 2600+ should be able to join.

no not because ONE SINGLE PLAYER has this problem

because the rest of the player base has a problem with that one player (to one extent or another)

and thats just one player from that "tier" of play, many of which are lurking

Something around 58% of all user-matches happen below 1450 MMR. 

what do you think that part of the player base thinks of the rest of the player base above the 1900 cutoff?

Edited by ArchMech, 02 June 2015 - 12:30 AM.

• Amidatelion likes this

Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Personally I don't like it when 1900 players join the ONLY 2200 server in EU in evenings..

Hell, they can even join 2300 servers, which are even rarer - those appear a few times a week or so?

inb4 replies about fuzzy elitist:

There's only a few matches in my MMR range per day - the lowest-rated servers I can join through server browser are of 2218 MMR.

Joining servers with a <2100 average MMR isn't fun for me, and I doubt it's fun for the others there either.

It's not fun when a higher player gets in a lower tier match.

Is it fun when a lower player gets in a higher tier match?

No, it fuzzy bunny isn't.

Edited by (KDR) Meraple, 02 June 2015 - 01:44 AM.

• Guns_N_Rozer likes this

HHJFTRU

HHJFTRU

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

I think this is an improvement, but again please make bootcamp servers that are restricted to pilot lvl and MMR.

I participated in too many matches in the last couple of days where the MMR spread was like 1100 - 2300.

Also, please change the MMR calculation in a way that pubstomping won't inflate MMR anymore. Or even does lower it.

And please make it impossible to join a server for groups whose average MMR is above by let's say 350 the server avg.  

• DerMax and Zuurkern like this

Ceterum censeo ... bootcamp-servers!  &:

#rapidMMR4newaccounts      #removethedelay

#morespeed4EOC                 #lessspread4T-32

#buffG2R                               #nerfZerk'n'Assault

#dosomethingwithHF             #noisesupression4breacher

THANKS FOR THIS AWESOME GAME!

Anichkov3

Anichkov3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

I want to give advice to capnjosh. Notes on the graphs in the future, the vertical line the date of change. So it will be much more clearly compare what it was before and after a particular date.

• TheButtSatisfier likes this

http://www.hawken.ru- ???? ??????????? ?????????? ??????? (Website of the Russian community)

http://ru.hawken.wikia.com - ??????? ????????? ?? ???? (Russian Wikipedia HAWKEN)

http://vk.com/hawken - ???????? ??????????? ?????????? ??????? ? ?? (social network VK)

M4st0d0n

M4st0d0n

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Thanks for the update. MMRs have been padded for years now, it may be time to do a soft reset and see how it goes instead of tweaking MM ad vitam. It wouldnt be so spread in the end of the spectrum if it wasnt the only endgame pseudo ranked mode for Hawken.

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Okey, the MM gets some work, but I would also consider the player rating, you know, I see 2500 MMR palyers failing in duels against 1800 MMR players. This is definately not a rating of individual skill and so the value of MMR is questionable, especially for balancing matches.

• Zuurkern likes this

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

Spoiler

I may have been reading everything wrong last night. I'll review and edit my comments if necessary. 

JgQjgkx.png

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

Thanks for the update. MMRs have been padded for years now, it may be time to do a soft reset and see how it goes instead of tweaking MM ad vitam. It wouldnt be so spread in the end of the spectrum if it wasnt the only endgame pseudo ranked mode for Hawken.

No. This would result in pure chaos for a small amount of time - as in brand new players fighting against multi-year vets with insane in-game skills, and no indicator to new players that it is happening, resulting in even less player retention.

Any amount of time where this is true is too long, IMO. Tweaking seems to be the only way to improve match quality with minimal impact on Potential NPR decrease.

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

Hyginos

Hyginos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

Can you explain this "different experience"? Is it good, bad, indifferent? What leads you to believe this experience exists?

Won't do any good, and heres 2 reasons why. Its too easy to just tank your own mmr and get down to levels where you don't belong, and the easiest of all is start a new smurf. Shrug.

As for the first: game flow is definitely different in a server full of TPG/top level players. I prefer it myself, but obviously I'm biased and it's a subjective measurement.

As for the second: You may be right in that it won't stop smurfs, but making it easier to play up than play down certainly won't be a bad thing IMO.

MFW Howken

My post count is neat.

TheButtSatisfier

TheButtSatisfier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Okey, the MM gets some work, but I would also consider the player rating, you know, I see 2500 MMR palyers failing in duels against 1800 MMR players. This is definately not a rating of individual skill and so the value of MMR is questionable, especially for balancing matches.

Though the chances are low, there's always a chance that a highly-ranked player is going to occasionally lose to a lower-ranked player in a duel. However, if a 1800 MMR player is consistently beating a 2500 player in duels then I'm pretty sure the 1800 account is a smurf.

8) Tech in the streets, Brawler in the sheets (8

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Though the chances are low, there's always a chance that a highly-ranked player is going to occasionally lose to a lower-ranked player in a duel. However, if a 1800 MMR player is consistently beating a 2500 player in duels then I'm pretty sure the 1800 account is a smurf.

The problems wit hMMR are (in my eyes) the following:

1. We do not know anything about how it works (no official statement ... or I am just blind)

2. It apparently is highly reliant on the score, not on KDR, Assists, Damage dealt, time spent in the room, silos captured, etc. ... this is only a guess, though.

But yes, I see people duelling (which is a reference to their individual skill) like sh*t against newbies. It is easy to play Assault and stay at your team and score points, which is why we have many many unskilled palyers in high tier matches ... still.

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

Nept

Nept

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

I hear you, btw, on the desire to have the 24-slot mayhem servers not really a part of matchmaking.  Wednesday we'll make some adjustments there.

Definitely need the mayhem servers removed from matchmaking.  I typically want the 12-man games, and there's no way I'm getting them through the server browser.

Also, could you lock SS396 into 2500+ MMR games for a couple months?  Thanks.

• devotion and Xacius like this

Xacius

Xacius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

wth crock why are you fighting this?!?!
http://hawken.heroku...ser/crockrocket
you are 1916 MMR
SMACK dab in the middle of an MMR war you have NO business chiming into ESPECIALLY QUOTING ME AND GOING AGAINST IT BECAUSE I USED DAVE AS A REFERENCE POINT OF THE WORST POSSIBLE SCENARIO, YOU TRYING TO DEFEND THE "REST OF THE PLAYER BASE"? YOU'LL MAKE ME RAGE HARDER THEN XACIUS, DEW, ANY OF THEM, IM THAT KIND OF GUY THAT WILL GO ALL CAPS

lol.  Rage harder than Xacius/Dew.  How the fuzzy bunny did I get put into the same bracket as Dew?  I demand a recount.  

• breadeffect likes this

T3CHM3CH

T3CHM3CH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

hi guys

i am sure it has already been discussed at some point,

but why don't you make the servers accessible only for people with  mmr between  0/1500,1500/1700, 1700/1900, 1900/2100 ....

plus you make a couple of server accessible for any mmr (for the dave's like players)

i just played a game on the only 1800 server available (which is my level) and it was not fun because there was a 2300 player,of course he ended up  with the best score +300,( all the other players were below 200)

highest kill 15

highest kill ratio 15 (means he never died once)

and highest assist

just by himself he made the game unbalanced, we lost something like 23 /40

when the game ended, half of the people left.

so i was left with 2 choices,

i stay and win if i end up on his team or lose if i end up on the other team

or leave and join another server, the problem was the closest server (apart from the 1800 i just left) was a 1450 server 

btw that 1800 server had a mmr spread from 1300 to 2300

• MomOw and DieselCat like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users