298 replies to this topic

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

I'm new, how do I play this game?

i have a best solution for u....go the control panel --> Program feature -->Find the Hawken---> click on Uninstall Button  :tongue:

Auth0ritarian

Auth0ritarian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Hi. I'm Auth0ritarian. I know things.

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Hi I'm incitatus, but most people just call me "inci".

I've been playing constantly since open beta and you'll usually find me piloting a Scout (although I do pilot several other mechs contrary to what Poopslinger says...).  When TPG was active I played on Vendetta Squad with Eliteshooter, eth0, bkcat, ShadowGTR, OmegaNull and a few others.  I also started a small clan with phed called "The Hawken Collective" or [THC] which caters to the "higher" flying pilots.  While the clan was never that active in the past, I am hoping to revitalize it in anticipation of the return of TPG.

I also have an open teamspeak which anyone can use at:  anniesboobs.typefrag.com:4725  but most of the TS action is over at the official "unofficial" Hawken teamspeak at:  ts5.gameservers.com:9152  (thanks again to Merl for setting that up)

I love Deathmatch and dueling so feel free to hit me up in game...

• phed, PoopSlinger, eth0 and 1 other like this

Jaquio

Jaquio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

I'm Jaquio.

Blame Saturnine for introducing me to this game.

I too dabbled with BSB, before dropping out to fly solo for a long time.

Guess I should get a new mic and start hanging out in the TS.

You can usually find me playing a Brawler or a Cupcake so I can show off my Vanguard Cupcake skin.

Other than that, I'm a passable Scout/Infil/Assault driver.

MomOw

MomOw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1039 posts

I'm MomOw, an average european player. I'm really happy that this games rise from the ashes !

I usually play my GI-Joe assault or my lollipop techie. See ya on TDM on saturday morning !

• FRX23 likes this

IRZUTYo.png

gXO9Nfd.pngmXasTsY.pngft4VqcE.png

KDR Member | Streamer | Priority Target II

Spoiler

AxionOperandi

AxionOperandi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Hi, AxionOperandi here.

Got in on the tail end of the alpha but mostly played the closed and open beta on and off.  Just recently started playing again in December of last year after being away for close to a year and have been playing pretty regularly ever since.  You'll likely see me in a Assault, Bruiser, or Reaper on US West servers.

Edited by AxionOperandi, 21 March 2015 - 10:41 AM.

Sylhiri

Sylhiri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

< Name

Joined the game in Alpha 2 and joined BSB around the same time as Saturnine. I made graphics and videos for Fight Club and intro videos for The Cockpit also Night of the Living Fred and Alien vs Predator (before the actual mech Predator came out) game modes for Fight Club. I've played Scout and Berserker during Alpha and all of the closed betas and then switched to EOC Infiltrator in Open Beta until now (which would be about 2+ years of EOC). I enjoy Alpha Striking Technician's, Rei's Sharpshooter, OmegaNull's scout and Saturnine whenever he's actually playing.

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts
You can Call_Me_Ishmael.

This was the name I signed up with, about 1/9/13. I was walking through Hall C at CES when I saw this game on a laptop at the Toshiba booth, and I was instantly hooked.

I'm an MBA, PMP, Director of Program Office in my day job, and a former national-level motorcycle roadracer (fourteen years!). Since one-too-many crashes have left my joints fragile and it's too risky for me to race again, I needed Hawken to fill this huge adrenaline-shaped void in my life. Anyone want to buy a full-race 2007 GSXR-1000?

I have probably over 3000 hours dedicated to Hawken, in the 804 days since I signed up. (That's a lot...)

When I played as Ishmael, my MMR got as high as 2100, then tanked to about 1300 (I sucked a lot, and played on a Saturnine-special laptop. Get it? Saturnine-special? Oh, never mind...).

I created a new account, Bloody Bucket, to see what happened with a new i5 GTX660 desktop (I got better). So, I gave the i5 to my youngest daughter (of three) who plays LoL, and I built an i7-4790, GTX770... and never looked back.

My account Lunatic_Fringe was created when I built the i7 machine. This is now my Main AccountTM, and is how I go by on the unofficial Hawken TeamSpeak.

I will gift all you older Hawken pilots with a list of who I've played as in the past, and approximate MMR of that account/screen name. If you are wondering what newb/unknown Scout, Assault, Vanguard (or any mech, really) is dominating the match - up to about my current 'natural' MMR, ask if it's me.  I'll tell you if you're right.

The list:
1 12/12/2012 Call_Me_Ishmael 2100-ish
2 4/1/2013 Bloody_Bucket 2000-ish
3 7/4/2013 McAllister 2200-ish
4 7/10/2013 Kraegar 2350-ish
5 11/20/2013 Discessus 2100-ish
6 12/24/2013 Lee_Majors 2200-ish
7 1/10/2014 TheAllTimeWinner 2215-ish
8 1/15/2014 Lunatic_Fringe 2260-ish
9 2/20/2014 Steve_Austin 2200-ish
10 3/10/2014 The_Gunny 2250-ish
11 4/15/2014 The_Private 2370-ish
12 6/5/2014 Pvt_Joker 2100-ish
13 6/30/2014 Whiskey_A_Go_Go 2150-ish
14 7/4/2014 Ishmael_Too 1950-ish
15 8/2/2014 Cadillac_Ranch 2120-ish
16 9/12/2014 PieAreDaveSquared 1900-ish This got a hell of a laugh when I was in the same game as Dave
17 11/1/2014 Lawyer_Daggett 1970-ish

I've got one or two others out there...

My 'Natural' MMR is about 2360 and improving, I think. Merl wrecks me; I don't play very well in the Test Arena (too much white on white, I think).

So, call me Luna, please.

Edited by Call_Me_Ishmael, 21 March 2015 - 11:04 AM.

• Rajitha and Liederkranz like this

Did I say Call Me Ishmael?

You should call me Luna.

Rajitha

Rajitha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

I'm this virtually unknown guy who joined on 5/13//13 and just read through most of the introductions (at 1 am) while smiling like an idiot for recognising so many people whom i've never even met in-game! ^_^ Says something about this amazing place :)

• EM1O, LinearFox, Bergwein and 1 other like this

This ^_^ 

I agree with the desire to be able to see the actual ping time to each server.  I have it high on my list of things to address when we start releasing new client builds.  That would be a much better solution.

Hobbes Videos are really good to get a taste of each mechs playstyle - https://community.pl...awken-handbook/
Index of all the Hawken guides - https://community.pl...-guides-hawken/

Zephyo

Zephyo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Zephyo, reporting in; Greetings fellow Pilots!

I joined Hawken back in the Alpha times, and I play the Bruiser almost exclusively on the North American servers. Well, when I can. My current internet provider is pretty fuzzy-bunny when it comes to gaming online. So glad to see this game returning from limbo!

Good Luck, Have Fun, and Don't Die~!

bkcat1

bkcat1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

I'm bkcat. I almost never speak or post, but I figured with this fresh start, I might as well change some things.

Hawken is my favorite game of all time, I've played for about 2 years, and have yet to get tired of it.

I'm participating in the TPG league, as a member of the Vendetta Squad.

I don't know what else to say, so I'll conclude by saying that I'm extremely glad that Hawken is continuing to exist!

• crockrocket, _incitatus and eth0 like this

eth0

eth0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

I landed with generation alpha and joined the vanguard initiative.  with fresh scrips in my pocket i got my first axe. a spree. after the vanguard broke apart i got the cupcake, too.

you'll find me yolodiving on a siege server

• _incitatus likes this

Pubstomping is a whole different strategic discussion, however, and usually just becomes an exploration of the ethics of dumpstering randos.

UYoy63i.png

Why mech game make when you no mech game have you don't want to make? 

LinearFox

LinearFox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Hey. LinearFox here, I think I started around june or july 2013. Good to see some old/new peeps and the forums back. :)

• Jelooboi likes this

phed

phed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
Oh how I've missed you all!

By way of reintroction, I'm phed, pronounced pee head, but fed is fine I guess.

I've been in hawkens since the final days of the final closed beta.

Uh... I like scouts, alot, I have 6, a full coven, and all the other mechs too, especially the eoc inf, which is so perfect I only need one.

I run the hawken collective along with my buddy inci, who still holds a grudge that I didn't introduce him to hawken sooner. That's why he prioritizes me on the battlefield, he also likes my tears, we're best friends, this is starting to sound so creepy...

DM is the best M, all the rest are BM!
  • coldform, _incitatus, LinearFox and 1 other like this

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

started in 18 Dec 2012, saw the FB sidepanel ad in Oct/Nov, but didn't really like it (my P4 would cry electronic tears). Then got a 4core box with a fantastic FPS of 15-25. not realizing that someone named nepacaka would write a lifesaving .ini, i played until my MMR sank below 1100, then get a new account so i could match up with Any Body. This took about 2 to 4 weeks to accomplish. I may be missing a few, but I do have records of 24 "smurfs", among them MajyckToad, Morticius, and the effervescent pink patrol TinyBubbles. I now have an 8core that runs physex (off, garbage reducer), Ultra+Ultra at 122fps. Life is Good.

<---<<<  put on yer 3-D glasses

See my profile page for anything else. Not that there is much...

oh. i'm still perfectly horrible, without a crappy gpu to blame. 1300-1600 on my drunk-driving accounts, and around 1700-1800 elsewhere. Looks like I'm destined to be the Eternal fuzzy bunny.

Skrub. what's profane about that word??? "0 warning points" wooohooo! that part i like!  :D

edit: i keep running out of Likes. i'm not rude or ignoring you all. dammit.

Edited by EM1O, 22 March 2015 - 02:10 PM.

• coldform and BuffMyRadius like this

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

One of the 12/12/12 pilots! Started in an Infiltrator instead of a Fred and loving it until today!

• eth0 likes this

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

defekt

defekt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Re-introductions?  Isn't this quaint.  :thumbsup:

An Alpha 1 tester, was I.  Full of vim and promise for the game, was I.  For a while things were looking sweet.  Then the storms came and someone took their hand off the wheel.  The ship hit a reef and there weren't enough lifeboats for all; my Hawken dreams were dashed then marooned on a remote island with ever diminishing hopes of rescue.  ...Until now.

I wonder how much of my old gear will survive the transition process.

defekt_inv.jpg

Bunnykillkill

Bunnykillkill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Hellu, I am the Bunny.

Been playing for allmost a year, allmost exclusively on the EU servers.

Played some FPS games before, and are still looking for new games, but for some weird unexplained reason i keep coming back too HWK, and usually on Wednesdays and some weekends.

Still wish i was standing on top of a soap box half a year ago and preaching something like "repent ye off minishing faith, whom say the end is nigh, because thy whom belive shall prevail trough this time of despair, and the minions of dark thougts and ill rumors shall burn in eternity" etc. etc.

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

...and let slip the dogs of war...

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Spoiler

DM30

DM30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

It's ALIIIIIIVE!

Closed Beta tester from October 2012 here. Been playing Hawken faithfully ever since, and I'm super excited to see a revival in the works. Fingers crossed for the game sticking around for a long time. :smile:

Edited by DM30, 21 March 2015 - 03:05 PM.

Hawken gameplay

TPG Playlists -- Season 2 | Season 3

LRod

LRod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Name's LRod, I started playing just before the move to Steam, and I love playing TDM.  I prefer the Infiltrator, can roll pretty decent with either the Assault or the Incinirator, and can switch to Tech if the team needs it.  In my day job, I am a staff systems engineer working on sw/hw integration, am a certified PMP, CQE, CQA, 6-Sigma BB, and work in the biotech industry.  I love players that support and encourage fair-play, am always willing to jump into a tough fray, will stand watch over a repairing team mate, and try not to get too smoked up or have too many beers while I'm playing...try being the operative word.  Biggest pet peeves are players that refuse to play as a team, show boaters that care more about their K/D ration and MVP, and f-ing hackers/aimbotters...seriously hate any sort of cheating/exploiting/or harrasement of newbies!  I am thankful the game is on the mend, am glad to see so many vets coming back, and that so many of us never gave up the faith.  There were a lot of folks that said this day would never come...glad they were on the wrong side of that prediction.  I have vowed before, and will vow again; I am with this game till the last server comes down and will have to be dragged out the same way I came into this world...KICKING, SCREAMING, AND REACHING FOR THE TRIGGER!!!

Edited by LRod, 21 March 2015 - 03:38 PM.

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"  - Sun Tzu

Dedhed

Dedhed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Hola, I'm Dedhed and have been playing since Alpha 2... Don't remember when that was. I've been in and out since, mainly because competitive shooters can only hold my attention for a limited period of time and I used to drink wwwaaayyy too much. If you see me in game, chances are I'll have on the pink with white hearts paint from a Valentine's Day giveaway of yore.

"One day I will leave this world and dream myself to reality" -- Chief Crazy Horse

"Love is the Law, Love under Will" -- Aleister Crowley

"This is like talking to breakfast cereal" -- Otherland

CommonTroll

CommonTroll

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hey, I'm CommonTroll. I am hella excited for some new updates.

RespawningJesus

RespawningJesus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
Hello all, I have been playing ever since Open Beta began. Don't have as much experience as most of the vets here since I would go on hiatus for months, since I had no one to play the game with.

I guess now is as good of a time to try to get in as much play as I can. Not the best player, but I don't care. I mostly play Siege. Never been a fan of Death match playlists. I like thinking more strategically.

Edited by RespawningJesus, 21 March 2015 - 07:15 PM.

ScarletThirteen

ScarletThirteen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Scarlet 13 reporting back in~!

Been around since the Technician Patch, mostly lurked around, fired off a few suggestions here and there. Glad to see the community is firing on all thrusters again!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

THIS IS THE SPIRIT OF HAWKEN SPEAKING DIRECTLY FROM THE CRUCIBLE OF HAWKEN:

I HAVE RETURNED.

Edited by WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, 21 March 2015 - 07:30 PM.

• Aregon likes this

Thank you for your time,

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Hi.

I'm Amidatelion.

I'm a mid-level player who enjoys yolodiving, AOE spam and long walks on the beach. You can hit me up at the Officially Unofficial Hawken TeamSpeak, which I help run. It's the only one of several community projects that I've been involved with to come to fruition, the others being on hold or no longer needed (praisetehnewdevs). 

Oh, and I'm captain of the B-Team, the only surviving b-team in the TPG. 

yolamus, gloriose moriamur
nos amplio

Eyes Only

Eyes Only

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Eyes Only here! I'm a 12/12/12 player, created my account a few days before. I was one of the lucky few that managed to get into a game that fateful night. I love HAWKEN and am very excited to see what the future holds for it. I primarily play use tdm or use ma. I occasionally plop on usw on request.

Edited by Eyes Only, 21 March 2015 - 07:57 PM.

It was the last dance for birth. The portrait to the path to our ascension. Slowly slipped away; the day we came together.

BucketOfSkin

BucketOfSkin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Good to see the forum back up. 

I am BOS! Proud Hawken supporter!

• x9x8x7x likes this

Nightfirebolt

Nightfirebolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

I'm Nightfirebolt (you can call me NFB for short if you like), I'm from Canada and I've been playing Hawken since pre-steam beta. You'll usually see me in a Berserker because I perform best in that mech, but my favourite mech will always be Bruiser (and no, I don't care how much it sucks now).

Hawken is one of my favorite games of all time. I still play it habitually the same way I used to play Counterstrike (in fact, I deleted Counterstrike because I was playing too much Hawken!). I've logged 500+ hours so far with no sign of stopping.

I never stopped believing in this game even during the worst of times, because it is an extremely solid game even when it's not receiving regular updates. Also the playerbase never went completely cold, so there were always people to play against. For a while I was worried that Titanfall would steal the game's playerbase, but that didn't happen, and I can see why. When I watched videos of that game I wasn't that impressed. It just made me want to play more Hawken instead!  :smile:

Anyway, I'm glad things are back on track now and I hope our new benefactors will treat the game nicely.

Edited by Nightfirebolt, 21 March 2015 - 08:29 PM.

Silk_Sk

Silk_Sk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Hey, I'm Silk_Sk. I've loved Hawken ever since the first teaser trailer 4 years ago and started playing it when I got into the closed Alpha 2. Shortly after open beta, I joined the BSB and was an active member for a good while. I even made this montage for them which everyone was super happy with. I love this game and I'm excited beyond words that it is making a comeback. See you all on the battlefield.

deidarall

deidarall

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

grell%5B2%5D.jpgYo, I am Deidarall, but I am better known as Sir Tree Of Arbor. I slam around the Total war Scene, and I was heavy in the Hawken town when it hit for a while, before it started losing steam. I am like a 12/14/12 player or something, and hammered around with the BSB crew. Man those days seem just around the corner but ya.....  Turret mode master race. Anyway,

If you look up my name you will find me playing Total war, it is like my love. You can find me on TS, and pretty much hanging out considering what yaoi to read. I am ready to slam around if you are. 

Edited by deidarall, 21 March 2015 - 09:36 PM.

• Aregon, bluebaron201 and Jelooboi like this

DreamedArtist

DreamedArtist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Happy that hawken is getting back on it's feet!, I been playing this game before the offical release date and I will miss all the old players that moved on and I hope some if not all of them can come back..

well, DreamedArtist reporting in time to brush off the rust and get back into ripping people a new one ^_^

• DNXLeet likes this

ivan204666

ivan204666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello,my name is Ivan,and i´m from Croatia..I´m playing on USA east and EU servers..See you on battlefield..

ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1257 posts

Hi.

I'm tickle.

Many of you know me, and I hope, for the sake of the game, that many of you have no idea who I am.

I'm not an alpha player. I'm just someone who picked up the game, and loved the utter fuzzy bunny out of it. However, it wasn't just the game that I loved. I've loved many a game before, only to never play them again. I'm here, and will always be, because this community is just, it's fuzzy bunnyng incredible. I've made friends here. Real friends. That being said, I'm a soulless human being, so the difference between real friend and fake friend is totally negligible, but even still, I wouldn't waste my time here creating events and trying to promote the community as best I can if it weren't for you fuzzy bunnyers.

I'm tickle.

I'm a bourbon and scotch drinker, though I got my start with good beer, and if you're ever in Massachusetts, find yourself a restaurant or bar that serves Smoking Dagger Black Lager by Jack's Abbey and get a quick taste of heaven. If you're not in state, the beer has traveled too far, been bounced around too much for it to taste the same, though you can get it in other states. I play this game absolutely smashed roughly 50% of the time, and the guys in TAW, my old clan, who I really love, and the other people that I'm currently with, you put up with it, make me laugh, and hey, who I choose to spend time with is a reflection of who I am, and I take pride in who I spend time with. That being said, I'm a head admin on the Officially Unofficial Hawken TeamSpeak at ts5.gameservers.com.9152, the creator of Hawken's War Wednesdays, a host of Hawken's First Annual Hawkeniversary Event, a competitor in the second season of TPG, and a damn dedicated community member, and I wouldn't be if it weren't for all of you.

I'm tickle.

I'm 23, and Hawken gives me goosebumps. 

• OmegaNull and WastingTime like this

Spoiler

LGdSqzD.png

LaurenEmily

LaurenEmily

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Hello everyone. I come from Eu region, some of you know me, Most probably don't.

I love Hawken since November 2014 & becoming more and more addicted to it every day.

Cheers.

CdbY2zw.gifRjGv7Ax.gif

D8mfrr9.png

AMISH KOMMANDER

AMISH KOMMANDER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

I reign from the americas whilst holding my tankard full of gingerbread cookies, sipping away at the crumbs that fall beneath my tongue... mmmmmm.........

KanaboMelkan

KanaboMelkan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Hello, all!

KanaboMelkan here, happily back in the cockpit. I joined the day of the Steam release with Nemesis Bundle. I will admit, I skipped straight past the Ricky (CR-T Recruit) and went straight to a 'Zerker (Flight Hazard). 

I still remember my first full match. I had just tried MWO earlier that day (let us never speak of that again),  and Hawken was everything I had ever wanted.

Mechs: Check.

Guns: Check.

Nice Community: Check.

Dodge System: Check.

Origin. TDM from the Any queue. Berserker. It was beautiful. And I heard, as it were. The noise of thunder. The Mechicorn commanded me to See, and I Saw. 

I played for hours. If I wasn't at work that day, I was at the computer playing Hawken.

This kept up, until about mid-2014. Disheartened by the lack of updates from the Devs, I lost hope. I committed the mortal sin of not playing.

Every day, I wanted to play more. But there was nothing... No news. No signs of life.

Then, came the notification. One little word that set off everything.

"Rumble"

Let's get back to it, boys! INTO THE BREACH! FOR THE GLORY OF THE MECHICORN!!!

• Hijinks_The_Turtle likes this

The Best Prey Are The Ones

:pirate:  Who Fight Back  :ninja: 

comic_sans

comic_sans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

I'm comic and I have played this for a while!  Glad to be back with a sense of hope and anticipation.

• Hijinks_The_Turtle and Nov8tr like this

100% Hamburger | #becomeinpopcorn

AOTbYIL.png

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Hijinks The Turtle reporting in!  I'm not that good of a pilot, but I can write stories and draw art.  Nice to meet you all!

NotAnExit

NotAnExit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Greetings from Detroit! Closed Alpha and Beta player here, but haven't played in about two years.  When the Facebook page lit up again, I decided to check things out and remembered just how much fun I had playing.  Although I'm EDT, I tend to play with the overseas players as I work midnights. Played for two hours yesterday and another ten today, and it was pretty cathartic as I'm neck deep moving all our systems from two Tier 4 Data Centers into three Tier 3 Data Centers (after I just moved them from the Tier 2 centers they were in, typical).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: introductions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users