298 replies to this topic

LadyTiggs

LadyTiggs

Super Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
Hello Pilots! 

Welcome to your new home! We're all so excited to have you here and we can't wait to get to know you all. Let's kick it off with some introductions, tell us a little about yourself. How long have you been playing, your likes or dislikes, your hopes and dreams. So get ready, set, go! Open Comms! 

• phed, coldform, Grollourdo and 12 others like this

~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

Titanus

Titanus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

looking forward to seeing this game come alive again.

i enjoy walks on the beach, holding hands and keeping the TTK high with my slightly ok tech abilities 

• phed, coldform, Rajitha and 2 others like this

TunsOfFun

TunsOfFun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

hi! im tuns! 

• phed, breadeffect, coldform and 1 other like this

2500+ MMR techie?

http://www.twitch.tv/tunsoffun

KejiGoto

KejiGoto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Been around for awhile now since the first closed alpha. Been a host on The Cockpit for awhile now too and been helping out with the community on top of that. Glad to see Hawken is alive and in good hands now. Looking forward to see more people online and getting in many more hours of fun blowing up friends.

• phed, TunsOfFun, coldform and 3 others like this

RipperT

RipperT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

So happy that the forums have been revived. Thank-you!!

• phed and coldform like this

breadeffect

breadeffect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Yo whatup peeps, I'm Bread.  Welcome back Hawken ladies and gents.

• phed, coldform, EM1O and 1 other like this

OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

I am Omega. 

• phed, coldform, _incitatus and 2 others like this

Scootin' 'n Shoot | Bawlin' 'n Brawlin' | Ragin' 'n Raidin'

ca62ab9a-2ce9-4a20-b368-0cde03b1331d.png

"Velocitas et Eradico"

Saturnine

Saturnine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

I never made one of these introductions in the last forum, and a big part of me says I should keep that tradition up, but why the hell not.

I'm Saturnine, I've been with this game in one way or another ever since that first teaser trailer was released almost exactly 4 years ago now. I signed up onto the website as soon as the option was made available, and I was lucky enough to be brought into the Alpha 2 test a while after. I played almost every chance I got through the closed alpha and beta, and vociferously refused any attempts by others to get me into the wider community - I was interested only in playing the game. Towards the end of Beta 2, I ran into a group of players who gave me a good challenge - which was pretty rare since none of us had any clue what we were doing. Throughout the match they begged me to join their clan, and I only denied them. After a few rounds, however, I conceded that I was having far more fun playing against people of my own skill level, so I went ahead and joined their stupid BSB clan or whatever it was.

Things kinda proceeded quickly from there. Those same people pushed me into being active on the forums so I could represent the BSB where possible and in the process help the group go. Again reluctantly, I got into the forums, and then I kept on staying there, and became one of the more prolific posters. Meanwhile, all of us BSB peeps were still playing the game a ton, and we all waited impatiently for the imminent™ release of the open beta on 12.12.12 after a very long delay, whereupon the players crashed upon the servers in great numbers, and it was good.

On one day in particular, the BSB higherups decided that we would all get in game to have a clan meeting. Once we were all in, we promptly realized we had absolutely nothing to meet for. Exactly who brought it up first has likely been lost to history and my terrible memory, but somehow it came up that we should do 1v1s. And that was the first fight club. The BSB had a few people who could stream at that time, and one of them decided that this was something that should be streamed partway through the event, and that this should be a thing we did every week. Unfortunately the same streamer couldn't host it the next week, and so someone else had to stream it, and thus be the host. Then it happened again the next week. And the next. Eventually it came upon me to stream it, so I did! The next week however, no one was available to stream, so I grudgingly took over for the second week in a row. And then the next week. Then the next. There's a pattern here. Eventually, we decided to make the Fight Clubs a more wide-ranging thing, and advertise them on the forums ahead of time, encourage people to jump in, establish rules and norms, etc. Soon fanart was produced, some damn sexy art got produced for the threads and for the events themselves by the very talented Sylhiri, and even videos and graphics were produced for these events. The Fight Clubs were a hell of a lot of fun, and a big chunk of the community were getting in on the action. So it had to get bigger.

There was a Fight Club tournament - a huge one with tons of brackets and challengers. Adhesive and the community managers got in on advertising the tourney, prizes were prepared, fights were had, and winners were determined, it was great.

After the tournament, Hawken's officially-unofficial community podcast The Cockpit got ahold of me and asked me to be a guest on their show to talk about it for a show, so I went ahead, and people saw my beardless face for the first time. I expected to be a guest on this show only - but they asked me to come back again the next week, and the next. Then they stopped asking and just expected me to be there. Later, after Ascension, Warpig, the owner of the podcast, had me take over running the show, and we brought on a few new faces to talk about all of Hawken's ups and downs every Wednesday night, 7 pm Pacific, 10 pm eastern. That was when we learned that it was me who was to blame for all of life's problems.

In the meantime, in the BSB, schedules shift, priorities change, and people come and go. Eventually, it came down to me to run the BSB. At this point, though I didn't know it for a while, my 'old' gaming laptop had begun to break down, and by the time I became the leader of the BSB, I was no longer able to realistically play the game due to the severity with which my laptop would overheat. Which is, perhaps a bit obviously, not the greatest position to be in as a leader of a game clan. Though it was fun, my leadership too had to come to an end, and before long, so did the BSB.

Through the Hawken community, I met a huge number of amazing people who are a blast to hang out with. Be they developers and community managers like TJ, Scapes, Zamboni, Hughes or Vana, old podcast members like Warpig, NotKjell, Budekai and Toryne, new ones like KejiGoto and Leonhardt, clanmates like Der3z, Houruck, Fantus, Culex, Wolfshirt, Brave_Sir_Robin, Kill_Jack, Brevillance, MrBurns, Romulous, the world-famous Loc_TR, so many more who I can't possibly all list here, and all sorts of other people who I've run into in game, on the forums, and more. Today, I cannot believe how many cool people I've met through the Hawken community. If you told me the day I first played Hawken about all the things I've done, and the people I've met through this game, I would tell you that you are nuts. After all, game communities are universally terrible, and no matter how good Hawken was it would be no exception. That me would be wrong, but I can't fault him for thinking so.

So yeah. That's me - I post rarely, but when I do I post giant ass walls of text. If you have a problem, blame me, because you know I'm the one truly at fault. Sorry for this giant wall of ancient history, but if I'm going to give an introduction, you're going to get one.

Edited by Saturnine, 22 March 2015 - 07:23 PM.

• phed, Culex, KejiGoto and 18 others like this

3PGQhH7.gif

digitalhughes: @s9 you stinkn' weasel!

Don't know which mech to pilot? Check out my guide to the mechs!

Want to hang out with some awesome people, even the world-famous Loc_Tr? Come to the #hawkenscrim IRC!

SGRock

SGRock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

12/12/12, it feels like it was just a few months ago. 

And the days of furiously typing in validation keys hoping to get into the closed beta, so fun, so frustrating, but it did build a community where we shared information for the benefit of others.

I remember watching a webcast and winning a Hawken hoodie.  But surprise, the hoodie was sized for a child and I'm an old guy.  Oh well, it was a good giveaway at a lan party.

And the early days when the community manager was active, and would send you stuff for a lan party.

I'm SG-Rock and I'm here to operate the heavy mecs. 

No, I don't have a beta code that I can give you.

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

sup broos!

glad to be back and playing hawken again! I love to play no matter my player level.  PM me! add me as a friend in-game!

Lets Play!

too many bangs!!!

• phed, breadeffect, crockrocket and 1 other like this

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

MechFighter5e3bf9

MechFighter5e3bf9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

I am Omega. 

now you gotta work on that alpha

Edited by MechFighter5e3bf9, 20 March 2015 - 10:19 PM.

• phed, coldform and Akinbird like this

Lucier

Lucier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Hello, I'm Lucier.

I first played during alpha.

Cherry pie is good.

• phed, PoopSlinger and coldform like this

bacon_avenger

bacon_avenger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Started in Alpha 2, HAB round 1 participant, been hanging around even since then, even if I can't participate as much as I would like due to other commitments.  Signature says the rest.  :smile:

Edited by bacon_avenger, 20 March 2015 - 10:26 PM.

• phed, coldform and EM1O like this

Test dummy for science, Follower of Wheatons Law, usually hanging around #hawkenscrim and #spawn, occasional poster of YouTube videos and streaming.  Can also be found on twitter

cs5t805.png?2

MechFighter5e3bf9

MechFighter5e3bf9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

hey y'all, i used to be Bastardo in 2012 till i was censored into a mechfighter but kept it ever since, im a nice guy really so when i fuzzy bunny around with you in game its not real, i enjoy a good challenge but only respect those who are good sports and make only humorous boasts in game. crybabies elitists and quitters are out and subject to prompt termination.

Saltydawg

Saltydawg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Hi,

My name is Salty. I like long walks on the beach, red wine, great conversation, back rubs, Vicodin, vodka and to pee in butts. I have a weakness for big boobs, big butts, and big beautiful women! I think Hawken is the best game in the whole wide world!

Thanks in advance,

Salty BSCE, MSEM, PhD 

Edited by LadyTiggs, 20 March 2015 - 11:22 PM.
removed link

• phed, coldform, kennyworker and 1 other like this

ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Heyo, I'm ReEvolve.

I started playing Hawken shortly after the open beta began. For a while I only played it rarely since my friends weren't interested in the game. About half a year later I started to play it regularly and I liked it a lot. Nowadays I don't have as much time to play but I spend a lot of time on Hawken forums (Hawken Steam Hub and playhawken.com), the #hawkenscrim IRC channel and the Hawken subreddit. :smile:

• phed, Saturnine and EM1O like this

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

Howdy y'all, I'm crockrocket.

Well I guess I'm probably still considered fresh meat. I only got into the game about a year ago, a bit after the steam release. Even then I didn't start playing the game regularly until about May. Since then I've gone on to rack up about 500 hours in game. I'm one of the guys that "grew up" during the silence, as far as Hawken is concerned. I kind of dabble in everything, but my favorite mech is still the 'zerker. 

I wish I could have gotten into the game sooner than I did. Since I started playing Hawken I've made some awesome friends in this great community. I enjoyed the old forums and I'm pretty excited to have the new forums now. I also like hanging out on #hawkenscrim, and since December I've been a mod of the Hawken subreddit. More recently, I've also been able to enjoy hanging out on the unofficial official Hawken teamspeak.

Lastly, good luck to the new devs, it's a pleasure to have you around.

See you on the battlefield.

- crockrocket

• phed, coldform and EM1O like this

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Hello everyone, I'm Dr_Freeze. I'm from Belgium and am a student in Game Art and Design, which is pretty much a dream come true.

I've been playing since January 2013 (so not quite 12/12/12) and main a tech, my trusty Chill-Pill. 

The Ultra-Violent Wednesday is the Weekly European event which I've hosted for... 7 months now and in that time I have 'Adminned' a server, organised competitions, broken that game a lot (map exploration/exploitation) and gave training lessons to everyone who was willing to listen. 

I hope we can get along and make this a great forum :). You'll most likely see me all over the art -, clan hall -,  and Community Events sections. Feels good to have these back. Very good.

So yea, I'd say that if anyone needs help from, for or in the EU-side (Or any region for that matter) shoot me a PM. I'm Always happy to help :)!

YEAH!

HYPE!

Cheers, 

Freeze

• phed, coldform, Guns_N_Rozer and 2 others like this

KkaQ7HY.png

hsabot4.png  jaDBqOD.png  JsRCQoO.png  4XXKL4C.png

KDR Clan Leader | UVW Host |  KOBALT Leader

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

Kvalheim

Kvalheim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Hey, this was one of the first games I got REALLY into once I got a PC that could actually -run- games, some few months before the Steam version xD Was pleasantly surprised to see it back up again, and lovin' how open the new guys are with the resurrection process.

I'm Kvalheim (ScarletCat on Steam), I'm Scottish and currently a student of Game Design and Production Management at Abertay. Hoping to get much more into the community again, right now I've just been really sick and spending all day roaming around in my scrappy little berserker Valkyrie.

Hope to see y'all around o/

• phed, coldform and Bad_BennyAK like this

ZombieBiscuit

ZombieBiscuit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

I've never actually done an introduction on any forum before, this seems deserving though.

I started playing Hawken back in the first group of closed alpha. (Alpha skins make mechs do more damage of course. Everyone knows that.) I played a bit for alpha but it sorted of faded of as things transitioned to beta and took quite a break. That is probably why no one recognises the name despite the old account. Here and there I played a little but most of my time was spent on APB:R or Secondlife. I did come back about a month ago and have been playing nothing but Hawken and Cities:Skylines for this week.

I think I am the only Australian that comes in the teamspeak currently. I'm not sure if that boosts my special snowflake syndrome or makes me a lonely Aussie. The zero population on Australian servers sure makes me feel lonely though.

Currently I am taking a one year break from uni just to do something different for a while. It was originally to go work for that year but decided to instead work on my own game and other things. (Just got my mocap cameras set up today. :D)

• coldform likes this

Browno

Browno

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Im Browno, an EU side player.

I started to play Hawken in the late summer of 2014, and Hawken is the only fps i enjoy. Had not played any fps for 10 years until i found Hawken :)

I had a 2-3 month break between december and february due to moving together with my girlfriend and at the same time lost my old job.

But now im back and enjoy it like never before!

• coldform likes this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

...and let slip the dogs of war...

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Spoiler

Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts
Aregon here.

Joined after Facility Update, playing on a toaster. Played for a while until I met a man named DaPheel. DaPheel invited me to a match that changed a lot for me.

In this match I met a Russian Husky/Koala man, the rantiest man on this side of the dam, the (second) most sounding Britishman on the Hawken forums and a Hungarian IT-worker with a furious love for paprika. (TheVulong, Deusex2, Fantus_Longhorn and Houruck for new ones and old ones.) I had been invited to the weekly training of the BSB EU Division, and into the clan.

Skip forward several months, towards the end of Saturnine's regime in BSB. The main clan and the EU Division had nothing to do with each other anymore, they were like 2 different clans. Our glorious leader Houruck decided to split from BSB and join up with the remaining members of Old World Lancers and created Critical Assist which I am a proud member of even with my inactivity.

While in my time as a member of the Haeken Community I have:
-Not gotten utterly destroyed by AJK
-Become friends with his Québecish leprechaun (who got unrightfully banned)
-Become friends with ReEvolve against his will
-Blamed Saturnine for all my problems
-Earned enough ban points to use as a currency
-Being banned by +++LOST IN THE WARP+++ and +++LOST IN THE WARP+++
-Earned an ice-cream loving, metal head Italian as a friend
-Come up with the best ideas for the game to date (Rocketjumping mech and a giant Gatling gun mech)
And some other stuff.

TL;DR: Hi.
  • coldform, Houruck, EM1O and 1 other like this

CRITICAL ASSIST

United in Diversity, Divided by Zero
v9KKbH9.png
Spoiler

Gishank

Gishank

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hello!

I started playing Hawken back during open beta, I was initially prompted to do so thanks to Nvidia's free-to-play promotion offering a wealth of in-game currency for Hawken and a couple of other titles. Used to play Hawken quite a lot, though for *insert multitude of reasons here* I moved a way from it. Recently returned to the community thanks to the recent announcement of Reloaded having acquired the IP for the title.

For those of you that don't already know me, I also go under another name on the other forums "Mansk". :)

Bullet2dhead

Bullet2dhead

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Thank You for Rescuing Hawken  and Not leaving us Pilots in Limbo!

Keep up the Excellent work.  Hope to Pwn. You all Ingame...Lol.

Odra

Odra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Didn't spend much time on the old forums as I tend to stay on the Steam forums, still is nice to see this game rescued.

Hopefully the new devs will find a way to make Hawken more appealing to the masses and create a healthy population pool.

cj19DGF.jpg

"Less Pew Pew; More EU!"

Tankman95

Tankman95

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

I wasn't active on the old forums either, but with the revive of Hawken (guess we can put it that way) I wanna help and support this game and it's awesome community!

So what are you waiting for? Get the fuzzy bunny out of here and kill some mechs! :D

• Bad_BennyAK likes this

"I loved Battlestar Galactica. Chewbacca was my favorite Klingon in it."

GMKGoat

GMKGoat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

I've been interested in Hawken since the very first trailer. I was very excited about it and even got into an Alpha test way back when, but wasn't able to play at the time. I picked the game back up with the Steam release and played for a while before ultimately being turned off by the long grind and lack of decent customization options not locked behind a paywall. I decided to return when I heard the news that the IP was bought by a new company on the hopes that the partnership between the new owners and the community could shape the game into what I always hoped it could be.

To get a little more personal, I'm 24. I'm a Manufacturing Engineer by education and an automotive assembly line worker by profession. I live in Tennessee, USA, and I pilot a Reaper.

• Bad_BennyAK likes this

SandSpider2

SandSpider2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

The elusive arachnid here.

Been playing since before the Ascension patch and been loving it. Great to see the forums back up so fast.

• Pastorius and DNXLeet like this

SandSpiderBanner%207_zpsf0vtqnox.png

The Atlas Of Illal https://community.pl...atlas-of-illal/

Illal Maps and Information https://community.pl...nd-information/
An Interview With Laila https://community.pl...iew-with-laila/

The Quarantine of Illal https://community.pl...ntine-of-illal/

Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

I'm new, how do I play this game?

• Miscellaneous, EM1O and ticklemyiguana like this

Merl61

Merl61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

I'm Merl. Visit the community ts and say hi in person. Ts5.gameservers.com:9152

• crockrocket, thirtysix and HoneyBoomBoom like this

jWZL3Hm.jpg

Thanks to Badtings for this awesome banner!

silentkratos

silentkratos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I have never done any introductions on any game forums, but there's something about this game that tempts me to do so.

I am playing this game since its alpha release. I guess it was 6 months or so that Hawken was up. I had a really bad connection, but that didn't keep me from playing this game. I actually ended up earning all the mechs in the game. Yes, you heard it right. Every single one of them. Leveled up to 30. Saw the various features in every phase of this game's development.. I feel nothing but delighted to see this game come back.
That's all I can say about this :D

And of course,
See you in the field... Soldier. :)

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Holy sh*t! We have forums now! Oh my gaaadh! Praise the Hawken God!

• Rajitha likes this

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

Crminimal

Crminimal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

I don't do introductions. Long time lurker sporadic player. So much for principles.

• SatelliteJack likes this

NSCL

NSCL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Hi! NSCL aka. Noiseclass reporting from Poland.

I started my adventure with Hawken from Alpha 2. I played a lot, but wasn't very active on forums or involved in community. Probably now is the moment to change that.

Recently, after few month break I'm playing again (guess why? ;D), you can find me on US and EU servers.

See you on a battlefield!

Z1Alpha

Z1Alpha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Hello everyone! Z1Alpha here reporting in! I'm honestly not sure when I joined this game, some time in Alpha or whatever, but I remember seeing a teaser trailer wayyyy back when and thought, wow! A F2P mech game that rivals and BEATS 3xA titles in graphics? It has to have smooth controls and gameplay! (And it did!) I wouldn't consider myself a true war hero of this game, maybe just a simple veteran though. I'm still learning and enjoying this game and look forward to playing with everyone! ^^

image.jpg

- How fine you look when dressed in rage. Your enemies are fortunate your

condition is not permanent. You're lucky, too. Mad eyes suit so few. -

RedVan

RedVan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

All those years of posts gone down the tube :(  It'll take me forever to rebuild my post count :( :(

I'm redvan.  Been around since alpha.  Haven't played in the past 2ish years.  Hoping new management will make it worth comin back :)

Edited by RedVan, 21 March 2015 - 06:25 AM.

Jakyll

Jakyll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Hello everyone,

I started playing Hawken back in summer '14, so I didn't get to know "the glorious days" before it was available on Steam.

Got dragged into this game by a friend who was looking for a new multiplayer game after we "finished" Borderlands 2. Hawken looked pretty cool and since it was f2p we gave it a try. I really was impressed by the feeling of piloting a mech and i think that is what kept me playing over the months. The atmosphere of Hawken is amazing!

However, we stopped playing after being stomped by lv30 players several times (days) in a row, blamed the matchmaking for it and left.

But since I kinda fell in love with Hawken I didn't want to give up on it already, played a couple of matches once in a while and checked the Steam forums regularly in hope of new updates. It was then when I learned about Steamcharts (http://steamcharts.com/app/271290) for the first time, and recognised that it has been hasty to blame the matchmaking system for the unbalanced matches when there were less than 1k avg. players left.

The next couple of months I wondered how long Hawken would be able to survive the silence, drifting on auto-pilot, and I am impressed of how long it did!

When you guys did your first post on Facebook I was like "huh, what the heck is this Hawken icon doing on my pin board?!" I couldn't believe that all of a sudden there was a sign of activity from the people behind Hawken. From then on i was looking for every news i could get about Hawken's revival and whenever I found something promising I almost had tears in my eyes. This game deserves it so much to live and I'm glad to see it in the hands of people who really care about it!

I wanted to wait with my hymn of praise until some kind of progress was noticeable and to see that they're not just doing the talking.

Today with the forum being set up one of the first big milestones is reached. You now have my "HURRAY! Long live Hawken!" and I'd like to support you guys.

I thought about bying some Meteor credits in order to get some nice cosmetics for my mechs. I wondered whether you guys get the full amount of the money I spent or  whether it is split among several parties (in this case: which ones)?

You're doing a fantastic job and keep up the frequent cummincation with the community!

Edited by Jakyll, 21 March 2015 - 05:24 AM.

• hashms0a and Bad_BennyAK like this

Erzunterweltler

Erzunterweltler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Hey-Ho,

I'm Erzun and I play Hawken since July 2013. I have had several account until now, "Erzunterweltler" is my main account now. I first met Hawken in a review of a german game magazine named "Gamestar". Before that I had already tested MechWarriorOnline, but I didn't like the playstyle, so I quitted MWO after a short period of time again. In the review it has been said Hawken was much faster compared to MWO, so I jumped in and it just blew my mind, that game was simply awesome! It was one of the few games I could play with my trashy PC, luckily I got a new one the same year so I could enjoy Hawken the whole way.

Even when the Devs left the game I played many hours daily, because it still was a good game, even without any support. Now, where the game is saved and it can only get better, I look forward to the next updates, new content and many many hours with one of the best communities I've ever met.

Additionally, thanks to the new devs, until now you have been very communitcative and I hope it won't change in the future, but I don't think it will.

Whoever reads this, see you on the battlefield =)

• FRX23, Rajitha and Bad_BennyAK like this

PoopSlinger

PoopSlinger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
I am Poopslinger aka Jesushateswisc. This has been my favorite game for a while now. Being able to play in season 1 of tpg league really cemented my love for this game and let me see some really great play. I sincerely hope we can get a season 3 or some other iteration of a league going. The raiders are my favorite mechs.
  • ticklemyiguana likes this

khn3gAi.jpg?1CitkI9t.jpgGkp2fB7.jpg

Come on Crafty, you have been officially called out on your lies. Your online reputation is at stake here, this is just like an old school street race running for pink slips. Its run what you brung and hope its enough. Put up or shut the fuzzy bunny up.

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

Hi ,

I'm RozerMahbub ..i have been playing this game since 12/12/12 .

i'm noob in this game .i mostly play Scout (played in this mech over 800+ hour), infil ,Raider ,Brawler .i usually play in EU server .

WTF .....the oxygen level is getting low inside My cockpit   :sick:  , g2g ....see u in the battle  :tongue:

Edit : i forgot to mention my dream :whenever i saw *CapnJosh or * Ladytiggs in any server i wanna kill them because if i kill them i will get 1000 MC per kill . i wanna do it in the most violent way as  possible  :pirate:

Edited by RozerMahbub_, 21 March 2015 - 03:35 PM.

• DNXLeet likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: introductions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users