Photo

I wish this "Game Mode" can be considered in future updates .

- - - - - Game Mode

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

han986

han986

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello everyone, this is the game mode:

CAPTURE THE FLAG (CTF)

Players are split into two teams. Similar to Missile Assault, but with the added objective of making it to the enemy team's base and stealing their flag. The winning team is decided by which side captures the opponent's flag most often, within the 10 minutes of game play. If both teams capture the same amount of flags, then the match ends in a draw. If a player holding a flag is destroyed, the flag is restored when an opponent runs or touches the flag that is standing on the ground; the exception is, an allied player can grab the stranded flag before this happens. 

Unlike Missile Assault, the number of missile silos occupied does not determine the winning team. In other words, if a team's flag is taken, that team loses, even if they occupy the majority of missile silos.

When a player captures an enemy flag, it appears on the back of their mechs for everyone to see, and will increase drain of jumping and boosting, as well as cut their max in half. Speed is reduced by 10%.

The goal is to eliminate opponents on the way, while protecting the flag.

I hope this game mode can be considered in future updates.

This game mode is not created by me. It is an ancient game that stopped working for over 5 years.

Finally, I want to be grateful for the translator of google for helping to translate some words. lol

• Throttled_Up likes this

SigmaOmega

SigmaOmega

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Already been suggested https://community.pl...ease-bring-ctf/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Game Mode

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users