• PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

when people AFTER the update ask what mech im in

i-dont-know-s0999h.jpg

• CounterlogicMan likes this

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

Auth0ritarian

Auth0ritarian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

I've been trying not to get my undies in a bunch and whine like a little fuzzy bunny (Like most of the forum goers.)

Really? Did you really try?

That guy is stuttering a lot.

He sounds very nervous.

Is RLD holding him at gunpoint or something?

I think it may be the players who are holding him at gunpoint. That's capnjosh talking.

Edited by Auth0ritarian, 27 June 2016 - 12:51 PM.

• CounterlogicMan, Flifang and DeeRax like this

Sigil_

Sigil_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

So the mech tree looks like this right now:

Sentium:

Gedes
Neif
Incinerator (G2 Incinerator)
Technician (G2 Technician)
Raider (G2 Raider)
Scout (G2 Scout)
Bruiser (G2 Bruiser)
Assault (G2 Assault)
Brawler (G2 Brawler)
Rocketeer (G2 Rocketeer)

Prosk:

36M
Vanguard (G2 Vanguard)
Grenadier (G2 Grenadier)
Marauder (G2 Marauder)
CR-T Recruit (G2 CR-T Recruit)
Berserker (G2 Berserker)
Reaper (G2 Reaper)
Infiltrator (G2 Infiltrator)
Sharpshooter (G2 Sharpshooter)
Predator (G2 Predator)

Dual Miniflak Charge is absent for some reason. G2 Mechs also seem to use the same chassis as their base models, unless those are just placeholder icons. It'll be interesting starting players off in C-Classes, if I'm understanding the tree correctly. Most of the gameplay and prerendered footage is recycled from previous promotional videos, so I wouldn't place too much weight on it.

Loadouts that are in the UI for mechs:

Brawler is SA-Hawkins / TOW Rocket

G2 Brawler is Flak Cannon / TOW Rocket

Rocketeer is HEAT Cannon / Hellfires

G2 Rocketeer is Seeker / Hellfires

Incinerator is PPA / SAARE

• crockrocket, Neraste, CounterlogicMan and 1 other like this

No melee. No lasers.

ARCH3TYP3

ARCH3TYP3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

So the mech tree looks like this right now:

Sentium:
Gedes
Neif
Incinerator (G2 Incinerator)
Technician (G2 Technician)
Raider (G2 Raider)
Scout (G2 Scout)
Bruiser (G2 Bruiser)
Assault (G2 Assault)
Brawler (G2 Brawler)
Rocketeer (G2 Rocketeer)
Prosk:
36M
Vanguard (G2 Vanguard)
Grenadier (G2 Grenadier)
Marauder (G2 Marauder)
CR-T Recruit (G2 CR-T Recruit)
Berserker (G2 Berserker)
Reaper (G2 Reaper)
Infiltrator (G2 Infiltrator)
Sharpshooter (G2 Sharpshooter)
Predator (G2 Predator)

Dual Miniflak Charge is absent for some reason. G2 Mechs also seem to use the same chassis as their base models, unless those are just placeholder icons. It'll be interesting starting players off in C-Classes, if I'm understanding the tree correctly. Most of the gameplay and prerendered footage is recycled from previous promotional videos, so I wouldn't place too much weight on it.

Loadouts that are in the UI for mechs:

Brawler is SA-Hawkins / TOW Rocket
G2 Brawler is Flak Cannon / TOW Rocket
Rocketeer is HEAT Cannon / Hellfires
G2 Rocketeer is Seeker / Hellfires
Incinerator is PPA / SAARE

I asked about the Assault, and a dev answered that the Assault is now essentially what the G2 Assault WAS...
I wonder what the new G2 Assault is?...

"Finally, the white knight I deserve. [ARCHETYPE]" -  Amidatelion

CounterlogicMan

CounterlogicMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts

I think it may be the players who are holding him at gunpoint. That's capnjosh talking.

^^ And many on the forums wonder why the devs don't seem too enthusiastic about interacting here. Maybe just maybe it's all the doomsaying, drum beating, and general sense of entitlement that oozes from these parts.

All the information you want will be available July 1st. The PC version won't be changing any time soon. Sit back and enjoy the ride folks.

• Auth0ritarian, LRod, Flifang and 2 others like this

Axe-Attack Check us out! Stream I stream spasmodically.

TPG Hawken Admin.

TPG 3 has concluded! If you are interested in participating in TPG Season 4 gather a group and form a team or try and join an existing team! Stay tuned to the forums for updates on the details of TPG Season 4.

americanbrit14

americanbrit14

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

welp, the most we can really do right now is wait until july 1st for when it comes on the xbone and then we'll see how hard they either fixed or fuzzy bunnyed it.

• Auth0ritarian likes this

VfuS0qE.png?1

contracted by 

??

INDUSTRY

Hyginos

Hyginos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

^^ And many on the forums wonder why the devs don't seem too enthusiastic about interacting here. Maybe just maybe it's all the doomsaying, drum beating, and general sense of entitlement that oozes from these parts.

Its almost like the community in question has been strung along for the better part of 3 years and become incredibly cynical in that time. Can't say I really blame the community for acting the way they do, or the devs for responding as they have.

I also don't think many on the forums take themselves nearly as seriously as they come across.

Either way, the "wait and see" mantra remains valid for the time being.

EDIT: I re-watched the video, and honestly the most concerning thing about it is that the stated mech design direction seems to be for much more specialized mechs with much narrower use cases. For me this sounds like an "everything is OP so nothing is OP" approach where the class you choose is almost more important than how you play it. Right now pretty much any mech match up has some outplay potential, or at least can go either way if one player controls the engagement well. I would hate for that to go away.

GOTO "Either"

Edited by Hyginos, 27 June 2016 - 01:38 PM.

• dorobo, XPloyt, crockrocket and 7 others like this

MFW Howken

My post count is neat.

claisolais

claisolais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

The only reliable news from this trailer is mech network, and we should know that Gades will likely to rule everything else. (But neif is not equipping dual seeker, there is something not right...)

Wait thats 30 mechs

Where is the Charger with dual miniflak? Scout G2?

I think...we are seeing some problem here...maybe there is no Breacher+tow afterall (Too OP)

Anyone noticed that mech progression web has about 37 mechs? (The market menu does not have zerkerG1+2, saltG1+2, brawlerG1+2 and the 36M on its list.

Prosk final mech--36M series doesnt even have a weapon on it's picture. (Exactly same to

Spoiler

Edited by claisolais, 27 June 2016 - 02:33 PM.

Ic6j9zJ.png

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

its an optical illusion from start to finish

don't mind me, i'm just on a crusade against humanity, by the end of my lifespan earth's population will be 8 billion+ trolls

-Tj-

-Tj-

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

I asked about the Assault, and a dev answered that the Assault is now essentially what the G2 Assault WAS...

Dual normal Pointy Vulkans. And it moves faster. With more HP. And its ability is Coolant with Aimbot.

• Guns_N_Rozer, Bergwein, nepacaka and 1 other like this

Nightfirebolt

Nightfirebolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

EDIT: I re-watched the video, and honestly the most concerning thing about it is that the stated mech design direction seems to be for much more specialized mechs with much narrower use cases. For me this sounds like an "everything is OP so nothing is OP" approach where the class you choose is almost more important than how you play it. Right now pretty much any mech match up has some outplay potential, or at least can go either way if one player controls the engagement well. I would hate for that to go away.

Yup. Plenty of games out there where team comp is everything, and people will leave a match if it isn't just right.

Hawken doesn't have that problem now, and I hope it never does.  >.<

• Shade__ likes this

nepacaka

nepacaka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2058 posts

50/50
1) The same
2) VulcanD+TOW

Prosk final mech--36M series doesnt even have a weapon on it's picture. (Exactly same to

still in beta... )

Edited by nepacaka, 27 June 2016 - 03:20 PM.

Kompotka 3000. 2D ha?ken game: https://community.pl...ve/?hl=kompotka

Interceptor, B-Class mech concept: https://community.pl...itdefence-mech/

Challenger, C-Class mech concept: https://community.pl...ccepted-thread/

G2-Brawler, C-class mech concept: https://community.pl...pacaka-is-here/

Kinetik, B-class mech concept: https://community.pl...ass-shotgunner/

Melter, A-class mech concept: https://community.pl...-class-support/

Hecatoncheires

Hecatoncheires

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

July 8 for PS4 guys.

http://ps4daily.com/...-ps4-on-july-8/

What the Heca-

Flifang

Flifang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Loling at all these people who, by their reaction to the G2 infil; apparently can't play AR infil.

claisolais

claisolais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts
Deleted cos of my stupidity.

Edited by claisolais, 27 June 2016 - 10:18 PM.

Ic6j9zJ.png

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

Mechs are over rated anyway

Spoiler

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

hestoned

hestoned

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

lol i hope you peasants are saving your credits. i have enough to buy all the new mechs and level them up and get all the internals and items i need

• dorobo likes this

Kindos7

Kindos7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Loling at all these people who, by their reaction to the G2 infil; apparently can't play AR infil.

Everyone can play AR Infil.
  • claisolais likes this

"Go pro, it's worth it"

Flifang

Flifang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Everyone can play AR Infil.

My point was to poke fun at the people complaining about having it get stuck with AR instead of being interested at its healthpool. Assuming no other stat is increased this new G2 might just outclass every other current mech in the game in its current form. Normal AR infil required you to be cautious but in turn you did the most reliable damage out of all its weapon choices. The secondary is staying the same too. More health, speed, and utility. Look out assault: you've been replaced by an a-class.

These G2's will actually break the game. Cosmetics won't, and legacy mechs sure won't if this is around. This thing will run circles around your point-d grens and orb-lord assaults. 

• Kindos7 likes this

Shade__

Shade__

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

and now we all wait
who will be streaming launch day
who really knows lol

• DemitronPrime likes this

,d88b.d88b,
`Y8888888Y'
`Y888Y' 
`Y

-Shade__

lo_spaghetto

lo_spaghetto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

w t FOK

G2 mechs with the same chassis??

Without even the imagination to come up with new mechs so you had to G2 everything...

with the stupid guy in the video trying to comfort us??

foking 600 hp infil??????????????? with a goddamn AR AND NADE???

how many times can you recombine the currently available weapons and say youve revived the foking game?

yea lemme just cross my fingers toes and swords and everything will be fine and dandy cuz hawkens back and capn josh is a GENIUS 

• dorobo likes this

CitkI9t.jpg

xbIxKeE.png?1

TheButtSatisfier

TheButtSatisfier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

lol i hope you peasants are saving your credits. i have enough to buy all the new mechs and level them up and get all the internals and items i need

Look everyone, Mr. Moneybags decided to go out slumming today. You are in the 1% of the population with the most HC, so Reloaded should redistribute wealth that you are just hoarding and not using to create more mechs. The poor will use it to buy more mechs, and that spending will stimulate the market.

Edited by TheButtSatisfier, 27 June 2016 - 06:00 PM.

• XPloyt, Miscellaneous and Flifang like this

8) Tech in the streets, Brawler in the sheets (8

Auth0ritarian

Auth0ritarian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

"As it’s a free-to-play game, Hawken is supported by micro-transactions, so don’t be surprised if you get a bunch of in-game offers to boost your mech for a little fee." 

P2W confirmed?

As that article is not written by RLD or 505 and says, "Don't be surprised IF," I'd hardly call it "confirmed." 

JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

I am guessing that they have changed the numbers on some mechs/weapons, current balance numbers are likely irrelevant. I hope so at least. Last thing we need is to have ClusterBM running around in a breacher/tow mech. Last time he weapon glitched a berzerker to have the breacher....that is a beating i'd like to forget. Definitely a super powerful combo.

Yeah, I imagine there are going to be significant balance changes, but unless the weapon mechanics are altered (e.g. they remove remote det from TOW) I still think Gedes will be broken. Really fun, but completely broken.

Have they said whether or not they can adjust weapon stats separately for each mech? I don't think Breacher+TOW and Breacher+EOC-P are possible to balance at the same time if not. The former just is too good at too many things if it has Pred's current Breacher, but if they nerf that to bring Gedes into line then Pred will be pretty bad.

One thing I'm concerned about if they do have that ability though is that small damage buffs or nerfs to balance individual mechs could have unintended consequences due to the specific armor values in the game. And with G2s being noticeable direct upgrades in the future, it wouldn't surprise me if some had stronger weapons. Say a hypothetical G2 SS gets a 5% damage increase over the original--that lets it kill Zerker and Reaper in two non-PS Slug+Sabot combos and kill Raider and CR-T in three. Maybe more importantly, it'd gain the ability to kill Assault (and Bruiser too but that doesn't matter nearly as much) in three with PS. That's just the first example that comes to mind, but there are lots of similar ones with other burst weapons.

I mean I'm sure all this has been thought out by Reloaded already, but when they're adding things like a double Seeker A-Class, it's hard not to come to one of three conclusions: 1. they aren't familiar enough with fundamental aspects of the Hawken meta to see why that's one of the dumbest weapon and class combinations possible (same with Gedes, except it's at the polar opposite of the power spectrum), much less familiar enough to intimately understand how all the mechs, weapons, items, and internals interact with each other when used by skilled players, 2. the meta is going to completely change to where that mech is actually a viable choice, or 3. it's just going to be fun to mess around in sorta like G2A or Battletech. I'm hoping for the third and really hoping it's not the second. I would like to think it isn't the first, but when all of the new mechs have glaring issues, they're adding vertical progression, and seemingly increasing the TTK again despite Ascension being a huge failure balance-wise, it looks like it's possible. Maybe that's a little cynical of me, but I haven't seen much to make me believe otherwise. I'd like to be proven wrong though.

Edited by Brumbpo Tungus, 27 June 2016 - 09:01 PM.

• -Tj- and DeeRax like this

d1eZeG3.png

MomOw

MomOw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1039 posts

[snip]

I'd like to be proven wrong though.

This.

Edited by (KDR) MomOw, 27 June 2016 - 09:20 PM.

IRZUTYo.png

gXO9Nfd.pngmXasTsY.pngft4VqcE.png

KDR Member | Streamer | Priority Target II

Spoiler

OdinTheWise

OdinTheWise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

what i have seen is not inspiring confidence, and i cant guarantee i will continue to play hawken now that overwanks is out and is lots of fun.

We Can Dance If We Want To     

OTWsig2.jpg

ES3lMRu.png?1

claisolais

claisolais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

As that article is not written by RLD or 505 and says, "Don't be surprised IF," I'd hardly call it "confirmed."

But they sounds like pretty sure...
NVM you're right it's pretty stupid.

Ic6j9zJ.png

americanbrit14

americanbrit14

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Mechs are over rated anyway

Spoiler

*insert  a new hawken logo that is totally absolutely undoubtedly not the titanfall logo*

VfuS0qE.png?1

contracted by 

??

INDUSTRY

gunCOW

gunCOW

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

the nif looks like it has a redox and a tow!!??

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

So I paused at 48.. went through frame by frame

Gedes, Breach tow C class....

Incin is there too

I noticed the same thing about the nador, g1 is same icon, g2 has a gren launcher, not all hops are lost.....

I notice he purposely avoided the top row and i wouldnt be suprised if the icons were changed before the actual release, thats a rather simple thing once they are made

Edited by -TDM- Demitron-Prime, 28 June 2016 - 05:43 AM.

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

-Tj-

-Tj-

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

My point was to poke fun at the people complaining about having it get stuck with AR instead of being interested at its healthpool. Assuming no other stat is increased this new G2 might just outclass every other current mech in the game in its current form. Normal AR infil required you to be cautious but in turn you did the most reliable damage out of all its weapon choices. The secondary is staying the same too. More health, speed, and utility. Look out assault: you've been replaced by an a-class.

I guess I should have been more specific:

The idea of pairing the AR with the GL and 600HP is insane and boring. Heat Cannon took some skill to use and had a lot more interesting potential than the arguably less-skill-required-to-point-and-pull-trigger AR. The lower health meant you had to be careful. If the G2 Infil really does have nearly 600HP, and perhaps even gets some speed upgrades or even an ability upgrade, then this thing is going to be boring to play and wildly overpowered.

• DieselCat likes this

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

The idea of pairing the AR with the GL and 600HP is insane and boring. Heat Cannon took some skill to use and had a lot more interesting potential than the arguably less-skill-required-to-point-and-pull-trigger AR. The lower health meant you had to be careful. If the G2 Infil really does have nearly 600HP, and perhaps even gets some speed upgrades or even an ability upgrade, then this thing is going to be boring to play and wildly overpowered.

I think they just recycled old footage from Ascension era meta where you could have 600 health mechs. I wouldn't read too much into the gameplay footage they have (outside of the footage with the new stuff.
  • Auth0ritarian, -Tj- and comic_sans like this

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

OdinTheWise

OdinTheWise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

too lazy to use new footage 

We Can Dance If We Want To     

OTWsig2.jpg

ES3lMRu.png?1

TheButtSatisfier

TheButtSatisfier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Okay, now I'm confused. Are G2 variants quantifiably superior mechs to their vanilla counterparts? E.g. better values for X mech attribute(s)? If so, can someone provide a citation?

Or are G2 variants just supposed to be the same mech as the vanilla counterpart in terms of stats, but their weapon loadouts are different?

Edited by TheButtSatisfier, 28 June 2016 - 10:08 AM.

8) Tech in the streets, Brawler in the sheets (8

DeeRax

DeeRax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Okay, now I'm confused. Are G2 variants quantifiably superior mechs to their vanilla counterparts? E.g. better values for X mech attribute(s)? If so, can someone provide a citation?

Or are G2 variants just supposed to be the same mech as the vanilla counterpart in terms of stats, but their weapon loadouts are different?

Guess we'll (indirectly) find out Friday.

starfox-sig.gifrYFaSGG.gif

2XhpJes.png

"DeeRax's got what you've always wanted."

Flifang

Flifang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

See, that's where most players and I split in terms of what we find fun and interesting. I find anything that is hardly used fun. That's why I dropped the Incinerator when it became more common, it's why I hardly play the assault, and it's also why I hardly pick up my old main mechs anymore. There's also a challenge factor involved with that. Iv'e been playing since early 2013 and despite almost two fifths of my play time going to playing the G2 raider, I'm 99% certain that if I faced myself, one piloting the G2 raider and the other piloting an old main like heat scout or SS, that the non G2 raider pilot would win the majority of the matches.  

Edited by Flifang, 28 June 2016 - 11:07 AM.

DeeRax

DeeRax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

I find anything that is hardly used fun.

Same reason I've switched my mains from bolt raider and AR assault to EOC raider, heat gren, and am-sar SS. I am not necessarily good at them (I can play pretty mean heat gren sometimes tho), but they are more fun for me, yes.

Hmm. I tend to talk a bunch of fuzzy bunny about incin (And I enjoy doing so), but maybe I should give M4M4 a legit go of it.

• crockrocket and Flifang like this

starfox-sig.gifrYFaSGG.gif

2XhpJes.png

"DeeRax's got what you've always wanted."

Flifang

Flifang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Same reason I've switched my mains from bolt raider and AR assault to EOC raider, heat gren, and am-sar SS. I am not necessarily good at them (I can play pretty mean heat gren sometimes tho), but they are more fun for me, yes.

Hmm. I tend to talk a bunch of fuzzy bunny about incin (And I enjoy doing so), but maybe I should give M4M4 a legit go of it.

M4M4 is decent. Has the same arc path as the saare and heats peeps up fast. If you're alone a heat charge can let you use your secondary as much as the PPA for a short time which really helps. Great mech for standing back and carpet bombing chokepoints.

• DeeRax likes this

Duralumi

Duralumi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

This whole update looks absolutely misguided, to be frank.

It's like you've frankensteined 30 "new" mechs with a random number generator.

But I might finally decide to play again when it drops to see how much things have been shaken up.

All I can do is sit here and pray that they don't touch my Mini Flak Vanguard or Hawkins Brawler.

Ascension was a great patch...

...for demonstrating why higher TTKs are bad.

I really hope the TTKs don't go up much, especially if they want this game to be accessible and lucrative.

You're kidding, right?

Ascension fixed A-classes being better than B's and C's in every way, since it actually made them fragile and forced to resort to hit 'n 'runs or ambushes against larger foes.

I haven't really played in a year or two, but if the game is as I remember it, then it should be literally impossible for an A-class to win in a head-on confrontation with a C-class (unless it's a Rocketeer). This wasn't the case pre-ascension.

The only bad thing about Ascension was the idiotic linear progression in player power (tuning). Once that was done, the game was for the better.

Edited by Duralumi, 28 June 2016 - 12:42 PM.

everything is going to be daijobu

If you have images in your signature, you're part of the reason why I disable them.

Flifang

Flifang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

The only reliable news from this trailer is mech network, and we should know that Gades will likely to rule everything else. (But neif is not equipping dual seeker, there is something not right...)

Wait thats 30 mechs

Where is the Charger with dual miniflak? Scout G2?

I think...we are seeing some problem here...maybe there is no Breacher+tow afterall (Too OP)

Anyone noticed that mech progression web has about 37 mechs? (The market menu does not have zerkerG1+2, saltG1+2, brawlerG1+2 and the 36M on its list.

Spoiler

Many people never noticed on the trailer and I was reserved not to say anything till people notice but it actually says "with OVER 30 mechs at launch" not "with 30 mechs at launch." Probably got overlooked with all the speaking in hypotheticals that went on after the console reveal trailer went live as to how they managed to get even 30 mechs.

Edit: and I'm kind of glad none of you noticed because this proves a pretty good point. We ALL need to read more carefully.

Edited by Flifang, 28 June 2016 - 02:42 PM.

• claisolais likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hawken, Howken, PS4, Video, P2W, New patch

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users