• This topic is locked This topic is locked
314 replies to this topic

LadyTiggs

LadyTiggs

Super Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
Today the United States Government Supreme Court’s historic ruling guaranteeing a right to same-sex marriage. Reloaded has always supported the diversity of our players and employees. #lovewins

To celebrate this historic ruling, any player that logs in today through Sunday, June 28th 11:59 PDT will receive a forum badge pdmS1rs.png

We're also celebrating by putting the RWB-Cross Paint, LessThan 3 LTD Paint and Neon Tech Paint on sale (deep discount) (until Sunday, June 28th 11:59 PDT).

Please post links to your #lovewins Hawken style ingame screenshots, and logos and your image may get highlighted on Facebook this weekend and throughout the week! Don't forget to use the [spoiler] tags with your images! 

Forum badge will be delivered by Friday, July 3rd, it takes time to manually apply to all those that login! 

9Exw2C9.jpg

• KejiGoto, Lucier, Guns_N_Rozer and 23 others like this

~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

brackets

brackets

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Rainbow Hawken!

• EM1O likes this

Interrobang87

Interrobang87

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Rainbow Hawken!

what does it mean?

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

Bummer that today was catastrophic in our country.

• Titanus, MaNia_C, JeffMagnum and 7 others like this

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

RoboSensei

RoboSensei

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Worst day in history.

borsdy

borsdy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Are the above posters for real?? o_O

Bring on the 1000 days of darkness, thanks obama!

• DieselCat and Bad_BennyAK like this

hoghead

hoghead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

gsWaWoCnduvbjys2rvdwar92pAR.jpg :yes:  :no:  :ninja: You want to marry a man,  you want to marry a woman, you want to be a man, you want to be a woman, you want to ware woman's clothes, you want to ware men's cloths?  I DON'T CARE...... this is just a video game.   I'm truly sorry Elite for whats happened in your country.   

Edited by hoghead, 26 June 2015 - 06:44 PM.

• bacon_avenger, Titanus, Amidatelion and 1 other like this

HoneyBoomBoom

HoneyBoomBoom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Worst day in history.

Between the tragedies in Tunisia, Kuwait, and Syria today, you're absolutely right. 

• crockrocket and borsdy like this

LeoTek

LeoTek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

KePyAfP.png

Hawken Logo.

oCkgrju.png

Reloaded Games Logo.

(Link)

Edited by LeoTek, 26 June 2015 - 08:26 PM.

• LadyTiggs, crockrocket, Meraple and 11 others like this

puivxAD.png

That One Wolf Guy From APB

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

Glad I could finally pick up that heart camo!

• Zdragow, HoneyBoomBoom, Badtings and 1 other like this

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

Teljaxx the Unintentional

Teljaxx the Unintentional

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

With tragedies like today happening across the world, we need to celebrate the good that is happening more than ever.

Would you rather history remember June 26, 2015 as the day that marriage became a constitutional right for everyone in America? Or would you rather remember today as the day of horrible terrorist attacks? Personally, I would rather focus on love over hate and fear. And even if you do not live in America, this is hopefully just another step that we as a species have taken towards making the world a better place for everyone.

But, of course, we should not completely ignore the tragedies today, either. Remember them as well, and honor those hurt by them. But do not let the actions of the worst part of our species overshadow the actions of the good parts. The people have won a great victory in America today. And now that that fight is over, maybe now we can help the people elsewhere too.

So lets bludgeon hatred and terror to death with the soft velvety fist of LOVE AND PEACE!!

• LadyTiggs, crockrocket, Miscellaneous and 12 others like this

Me are always recall near what beauty I quench thy water at dost hast jest if clubly pink codpiece shall torment yon melancholy questioned bare peach to see whatsoever hitherto delicate purple sausage mans.

BlueOrb.gif

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts
Yay and all, but I'd rather keep the politics out of the game.

You come to this game and I don't care what you are. If you play the game, you play it to the best of your ability, and you respect others in game, that's all that matters, you have my respect. I honestly don't give two flying fuzzy bunny about how one identifies. Play the game and be a nice person, period. All other hullabaloo is irrelevant.

Besides those are EARTH politics, this is Illal! :)

Edited by Silverfire, 26 June 2015 - 07:56 PM.

• LarryLaffer, Zdragow, Odinous and 4 others like this

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

i'm not sure what the purpose of this all is. i'm here, simply because i've had family, friends, acquaintances, and co-workers that have all been delightfully queer to the stress and discomfort of those around them that have issues.

hah.

to the ones that still love and did in spite of law and life, hurrah! and to all the others that this is a Big Deal, good for you. I think.

and to quote the immortal innertoobs poet: "Whatever."

:yes:

btw: it's here, accept it.  http://usnaout.org/

my cousin i have odd questions about, you are still the most awesomenest astrophysicist, and screw the pedestrian crowd.

there. i'm a liberal. big deal.

Edited by em1o, 26 June 2015 - 08:21 PM.

• wolfrock likes this

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

LeoTek

LeoTek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

More bored photoshop stuff

wqjI1DR.jpg

Edited by LeoTek, 26 June 2015 - 08:13 PM.

• LadyTiggs, Aelita, DieselCat and 4 others like this

puivxAD.png

That One Wolf Guy From APB

nepacaka

nepacaka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2058 posts
any player that logs in today through Sunday, June 28th 11:59 PDT will receive a forum badge

sorry, i don't want play in this day, cuz i don't want receive this badge.

so please, devs, don't bring it on my account!

bye.

Edited by nepacaka, 27 June 2015 - 12:20 AM.

• Titanus, Silverfire, LarryLaffer and 4 others like this

Kompotka 3000. 2D ha?ken game: https://community.pl...ve/?hl=kompotka

Interceptor, B-Class mech concept: https://community.pl...itdefence-mech/

Challenger, C-Class mech concept: https://community.pl...ccepted-thread/

G2-Brawler, C-class mech concept: https://community.pl...pacaka-is-here/

Kinetik, B-class mech concept: https://community.pl...ass-shotgunner/

Melter, A-class mech concept: https://community.pl...-class-support/

Aelita

Aelita

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Homophobic Gamers? What a surprise.
First i couldnīt believe what i read here, but it echoes pretty much what i read all day ingame.  I could go deep into that...but people donīt want their days spoiled by such issues on their game forum. Allright. I shut it if you shut your hillbilly anti-progress babble. Taking other peoples rights that you hold for granted...jeesh. Isnīt that anti american somehow? It is definetly inhuman.

Congrats to the United States. I finally can look up to you again, because a lot of good things happened lately. Things that might need years in my country to happen. Its called progress! Good on ya. Now please more fundings for NASA and bring FIREFLY back.  See you on the game grid, haters and lovers.

Edited by Aelita, 27 June 2015 - 12:30 AM.

• Miscellaneous, SandSpider2, Odinous and 8 others like this

theStrippin

theStrippin

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Congratulations

System64

System64

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

I guess this gives me a free pass to make all my posts rainbows for the weekend.

On a serious note, congratulations. May everyone go in love and peace, regardless of beliefs and sexuality.

(????)??????)   /   (????)????)

Edited by ??ß?Ø؃??, 27 June 2015 - 12:52 AM.

• Zdragow, SandSpider2, n3onfx and 2 others like this

d9133aa6ec.jpg

SandSpider2

SandSpider2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

A great day for the USA!

Remember, over one and a half thousand species on this planet practice homosexual behaviour, but only ONE has a problem with it.

How natural is that!

We are ALL ordinary people.

Edited by SandSpider2, 27 June 2015 - 01:13 AM.

• Miscellaneous, Aelita, Nightfirebolt and 3 others like this

SandSpiderBanner%207_zpsf0vtqnox.png

The Atlas Of Illal https://community.pl...atlas-of-illal/

Illal Maps and Information https://community.pl...nd-information/
An Interview With Laila https://community.pl...iew-with-laila/

The Quarantine of Illal https://community.pl...ntine-of-illal/

Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

W00t w00t! 

Equality!

• SandSpider2, Aelita, LaurenEmily and 3 others like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

...and let slip the dogs of war...

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Spoiler

Scourger

Scourger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Amazing initiative! Thank you so much!

EQUALITY! \m/

• Badtings likes this

Gabbahead

Gabbahead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

sorry, i don't want play in this day, cuz i don't want receive this badge.

so please, devs, don't bring it on my account!

bye.

Reduplicate this post. Devs, we don't want this badge. Just because.

• (DPs) Xerrial and RoboSensei like this

Siamenis

Siamenis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Congratulations USA :) And what's with this "don't involve politics in games" argument? Is shooting and destroying, supporting violence and destruction in a game not a propagation of a certain idea? Politics is a representation of ideas and views, an ideological discussion. In this sense, everything you do, right down to how you cook your food, is political.

• WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and Badtings like this

hoghead

hoghead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

i_dont_want_to_wake_up-41947.gifWill I be called homophobic if I don't want the badge? Do i have a choice????? :yes:  :no: I don't mind if anyone else does.

Rainbow_Sheep

Rainbow_Sheep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Reduplicate this post. Devs, we don't want this badge. Just because.

What you mean is that you don't want the badge (and maybe some other people that posted)

Anyway I'm sure that the devs will let people opt out, also on your profile there will probably be some way to disable it added if there isn't one already

Spoiler

Kopra

Kopra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Will there also be a forum badge awarded when marriage between minors and adults is legalized?

Edit: or polygamy rather, it's closer to the current "as long as all parties are adults, love each other and have consent, what's the harm?"-philosophy.

Edit 2: I'm surprised how this nobody took a stab at this post depicting a slippery slope argument. While it's true that lobbying for the two above changes to marriage laws become easier using the same arguments, with possible attempts to shift what means to be an adult, and what is consent (for example, in some African cultures, a boy becomes a man at 6 years old and is free to do whatever he pleases, and is considered to be capable of consent), thing is that the current same-sex marriage law change doesn't affect anyone but the same-sex people themselves. Polygamy and child-marriage actually bring a bunch of effects to societies at large, which is why they might not be coming that soon, if at all.

My real question is, why is this forced on us on a gaming forum? Whatever the political agenda is, good or bad, should not be forced on everyone, especially considering that not everyone shares the same culture.

Edited by (KDR) Kopra, 28 June 2015 - 06:01 AM.

• Titanus and Bad_BennyAK like this

Gabbahead

Gabbahead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

What you mean is that you don't want the badge (and maybe some other people that posted)

Anyway I'm sure that the devs will let people opt out, also on your profile there will probably be some way to disable it added if there isn't one already

I hope this... Otherwise it will be discrimination of the NATURAL MINORITY...

• (DPs) Xerrial likes this

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

Homophobic Gamers? What a surprise.
First i couldnīt believe what i read here, but it echoes pretty much what i read all day ingame. I could go deep into that...but people donīt want their days spoiled by such issues on their game forum. Allright. I shut it if you shut your hillbilly anti-progress babble. Taking other peoples rights that you hold for granted...jeesh. Isnīt that anti american somehow? It is definetly inhuman.

I know I don't want the forum badge. Does that make me homophobic? No it doesn't. But to you, if I don't want the badge, if I'm "whatever lol idc" I'm homophobic? What kind of logic is that? I'm not anti progress and I'm no hillbilly. Way to stereotype. It's not anti American because America allows for free speech and for you to believe whatever the hell you want. I'm not scared of anybody.

This is what I take issue with. When I just don't care, I'm suddenly scared of gays. When I and others don't want the forum badge, we're scared of gays. We're homophobic, hate them, scared of them. This is why I equate those who cry bigot and homophobe to everyone who is "meh", disagrees, or frankly doesn't care, with those folk who scream to go die in hell at everyone 24/7. It's not all black and white as it may seem, but I don't know if you realize that or not, and it just shows to me that you're not willing to accept that others will inevitably have different views and therefore condemn them about it. And we're not all American here, so a large variety of beliefs will be present.

And doesn't this technically violate the forums rules, section A, with the discussion of political topics?

Edited by Silverfire, 27 June 2015 - 05:34 AM.

• Titanus, LarryLaffer, Gabbahead and 7 others like this

lNM7VnC.png

comic_sans

comic_sans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Whatever your feelings, I feel like we need more supreme court rulings to spur more hawken dealzzzz.  By "sale" they mean 17 or 18 hc, aka whatever is leftover after you get what you wanted.  Good deal.

Edited by cosmic_spand, 27 June 2015 - 05:40 AM.

• wolfrock, Interrobang87, Hijinks_The_Turtle and 2 others like this

100% Hamburger | #becomeinpopcorn

AOTbYIL.png

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

Whatever your feelings, I feel like we need more supreme court rulings to spur more hawken dealzzzz. By "sale" they mean 17 or 18 hc, aka whatever is leftover after you get what you wanted. Good deal.

SCOTUS makes Hawken the first official video game of the USA
  • crockrocket, Zdragow and comic_sans like this

lNM7VnC.png

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
It's too bad the drink of choice on this thread appears to be hater-aid. I'll sport the rainbow badge with pride ! Haha, see what I did there? I look forward to crushing the haters in game when I see you. For shame nepacaka I actually thought you were cool until your mouth got in the way.
  • LRod and Badtings like this

wmmoney.png

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
Silverfire, if you don't care then why are you saying you don't want the badge? If you really didn't care you wouldn't bother taking up your time to post that you don't care. Maybe you aren't homophobic but you are certainly huge @$$.
  • LRod and Badtings like this

wmmoney.png

Kopra

Kopra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

It's too bad the drink of choice on this thread appears to be hater-aid. I'll sport the rainbow badge with pride ! Haha, see what I did there? I look forward to crushing the haters in game when I see you. For shame nepacaka I actually thought you were cool until your mouth got in the way.

Nepa didn't state anything else than that he doesn't want the badge.

It's an unimaginative (color-wise, just use the whole rainbow!) badge with Bruiser. Does Nepa play Bruiser? No. Nepa is a BRAWLER player. That alone is enough reason not to have the badge.

• LarryLaffer, MaNia_C and Gabbahead like this

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
Kopra, it's a nice excuse in fantasy land but for anyone objective we knew what he meant by that. Just because you get the badge doesn't mean you have to display it. Your argument is weak.
  • Badtings likes this

wmmoney.png

Kopra

Kopra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Kopra, it's a nice excuse in fantasy land but for anyone objective we knew what he meant by that. Just because you get the badge doesn't mean you have to display it. Your argument is weak.

It's nice to assume that if one doesn't hop on to the rainbow bandwagon twerking against a rainbow flag with all the others that he or she is automatically a hater.

• Titanus likes this

Aelita

Aelita

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Allrighty Silverfire. No it doesnīt. But why speaking up against it in the first place, if you donīt care? Nobody wants   to force anything onto you. You could easily ignore that badge. I am sure the Devs donīt want you to wear a yellow star on your coat or pink ribbon wherever. There will be a thing available ingame and you can use it or you donīt use it. A free new badge and you guys speaking out against it....what should i make of this? What happened in the USA is a huge step in human rights. Human rights, you know...pretty important for all of us in the end. Minorities can be easily switched...If someone would chase you down or take certain rights from you, just because lets say you have blonde hair, iīd speak up against those trying to make you suffer. If i like you or not.

Edit:   I donīt know any of you. So the word hillbilly i take back. I think its harmless, but if it offends you. No intention.

I am out of this thread. I mean this Gabba dude...wtf. Just sad.

Edited by Aelita, 27 June 2015 - 06:17 AM.

• Odinous, Neraste and Badtings like this

n3onfx

n3onfx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

No need to bash people who don't want the badge, don't jump to conclusions because of this.

On a personal note, I'm really happy that the US is getting on par with most of western EU regarding fuzzy bunny rights, I can't count the number of arguments against people from the religious far right movements I got into here in France when they protested against fuzzy bunny marriage. Good to see middle-age mentality be forced out of the picture one step at a time  :smile:

I'm eager to butcher good taste and burn people's eyes with that gloriously obnoxious heart paint camo!

edit: wtf why is "g a y" censored? There's nothing wrong with the word itself in the correct context...

Edited by neon, 27 June 2015 - 06:20 AM.

• Houruck, Miscellaneous, Nightfirebolt and 2 others like this

t

t

DWEH3ZP.png   CRITICAL  RqKpxHn.png    ASSIST   VDNrFxD.png

t

t

Bergwein

Bergwein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Back to business.

Here's my Love-Wins-G2: :happy:

Spoiler

• Miscellaneous, MomOw, brackets and 4 others like this

brackets

brackets

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Why's everyone arguing about a silly forum badge, when they could be making their mechs look like this (for 35 MC!)?
Spoiler

• Meraple, n3onfx, Gabbahead and 2 others like this

(DPs) Xerrial

(DPs) Xerrial

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Why's everyone arguing about a silly forum badge, when they could be making their mechs look like this (for 35 MC!)?

Spoiler

Brutal pink hearts! !..!,

Edited by Dimass_03, 27 June 2015 - 07:11 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: #lovewins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users