Photo

PRIORITY TARGET | Tournament begins now!

* * * * * 2 votes Priority Target tournament VIP Groups Schedule maps

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

Erzunterweltler

Erzunterweltler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

I watched on Freeze's twitch. If you have better videos tell us.

There has been some stuttering in the streams, especially in the first one, agreed, however, I also have to agree with Hepta, that the second and third stream have been good to watch. Since Freeze will be playing Saturday (so he cannot watch the match as spectator), I will be spectating and stream the matches. We'll see if it'll be better then.

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

There has been some stuttering in the streams, especially in the first one, agreed, however, I also have to agree with Hepta, that the second and third stream have been good to watch. Since Freeze will be playing Saturday (so he cannot watch the match as spectator), I will be spectating and stream the matches. We'll see if it'll be better then.

Plastic hawken for best fps.

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

Erzunterweltler

Erzunterweltler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Watch the fourth match (Damsels in Distress vs The Casuals) here, it'll start soon:

http://www.twitch.tv/erzunterweltler

EDIT: Match is over, watch the complete match here: http://www.twitch.tv...ltler/c/7015169

Edited by (KDR) Erzunterweltler, 07 August 2015 - 10:57 AM.

Browno

Browno

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Damsels in distress

http://www.twitch.tv...owno/v/10046658

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

...and let slip the dogs of war...

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Spoiler

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

My team will be available to play these matches this Saturday August 8 around 16:00 UTC

Thats 9am pacific and Noontime east

bump 

tomorrow europe

• DerMax, Guns_N_Rozer and Meraple like this

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

karnak

karnak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Sorry for the shot at the beginning of round 2, was it already weapons green?

HepTagoN

HepTagoN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Watch the fourth match (Damsels in Distress vs The Casuals) here, it'll start soon:

http://www.twitch.tv/erzunterweltler

EDIT: Match is over, watch the complete match here: http://www.twitch.tv...ltler/c/7015169

Thanks for stream and upload. Matches are not announced early enough so dont be suprised to fact there arent many viewers.
  • Dr_Freeze001 and Erzunterweltler like this

Erzunterweltler

Erzunterweltler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Thanks for stream and upload. Matches are not announced early enough so dont be suprised to fact there arent many viewers.

No problem, I wasn't suprised at all there were "only" nine viewers, it got announced so late because I didn't know if Freeze wanted to stream the match or not. Anyway,

today around 16:00 UTC the fifth match, Magic Mystery Rozer vs Boston Tea Baggy, will be streamed here: http://www.twitch.tv/erzunterweltler

• Dr_Freeze001, Meraple and HepTagoN like this

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Fun fact: we're also gonna have some practice matches with team KVAS in an hour and a half, so feel free to check in at 13:00 UTC/GMT. 

http://time.is/UTC

http://time.is/GMT

• LarryLaffer and Meraple like this

KkaQ7HY.png

hsabot4.png  jaDBqOD.png  JsRCQoO.png  4XXKL4C.png

KDR Clan Leader | UVW Host |  KOBALT Leader

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

HepTagoN

HepTagoN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

And its worth to mention that match Pizzabangstormweaselparty64 vs TheCasuals that is going to happen @ 18:00 UTC will be spectated n streamed by 2 of you. Right?

BTW i do enjoy your talking - like pr0 journalists commenting football matches :) Rly nice. But i think you could try getting better view of 2 teams in same time. But origin is hard map to do so anyway.

Make anouncments BIGGER, in spreadsheet. And above brackets, if its possible without messing whole thing up.

Edited by HepTagoN, 08 August 2015 - 03:54 AM.

• Erzunterweltler likes this

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

And its worth to mention that match Pizzabangstormweaselparty64 vs TheCasuals that is going to happen @ 18:00 UTC will be spectated n streamed by 2 of you. Right?

BTW i do enjoy your talking - like pr0 journalists commenting football matches :) Rly nice. But i think you could try getting better view of 2 teams in same time. But origin is hard map to do so anyway.

Make anouncments BIGGER, in spreadsheet. And above brackets, if its possible without messing whole thing up.

Well, I have been thinking about having two streams going, maybe eth0 and Erzunter, with both of them locked on to both team's VIP. However I have no technical knowledge of twitch or overlays, so it would be having both streams open at the same time, which is very doable. I didn't do that for Casuals vs Damsels because the UVW servers are down at the moment and I don't want to publicize Batpanda's server info the same way I did with UVW (replace the passwords after every match).

We may do something like that during today's matches (if people capable of streaming+spectating are available and willing to help), but the goal is to have a system figured out by the time the quarter-finals begin (next week). They'll have proper scheduled matches and daily announcements. That schedule is also be what I'll give Tiggs, if she's still willing to host one of the streams.

Edited by (KDR) Dr_Freeze001, 08 August 2015 - 04:06 AM.

• Erzunterweltler likes this

KkaQ7HY.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Pizzabangstormweaselparty64 vs The Casuals in 15 minutes from this post. Check out Erzunter's stream for the matches: http://www.twitch.tv/erzunterweltler

MATCH IS NOW OVER: check out the clip on Erzunter's channel. Those were some really interesting games, enjoyed watching them a lot.

Edited by (KDR) Dr_Freeze001, 08 August 2015 - 11:58 AM.

• DerMax, Meraple, Erzunterweltler and 1 other like this

KkaQ7HY.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

MomOw

MomOw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1039 posts

Erzu do a really good job as a commentator

great matches too !

Edited by MomOw, 08 August 2015 - 11:42 AM.

• DerMax, Dr_Freeze001, Guns_N_Rozer and 4 others like this

IRZUTYo.png

gXO9Nfd.pngmXasTsY.pngft4VqcE.png

KDR Member | Streamer | Priority Target II

Spoiler

nepacaka

nepacaka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2058 posts

dermax on Heat-gren, it is show which is nice to look at!

• DerMax, Guns_N_Rozer, LarryLaffer and 1 other like this

Kompotka 3000. 2D ha?ken game: https://community.pl...ve/?hl=kompotka

Interceptor, B-Class mech concept: https://community.pl...itdefence-mech/

Challenger, C-Class mech concept: https://community.pl...ccepted-thread/

G2-Brawler, C-class mech concept: https://community.pl...pacaka-is-here/

Kinetik, B-class mech concept: https://community.pl...ass-shotgunner/

Melter, A-class mech concept: https://community.pl...-class-support/

Erzunterweltler

Erzunterweltler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

For everyone who missed today's matches:

Game 5: Mystery Magic Rozer vs. Boston Tea Baggy

http://www.twitch.tv...ltler/c/7016664

Full stream: http://www.twitch.tv...ler/b/681944085

Game 6: The Casuals vs. Pizzabangstormweaselparty64

http://www.twitch.tv...ltler/c/7016681

Full stream: http://www.twitch.tv...ler/b/681952981

Erzu do a really good job as a commentator

Thank you very much, I appreciate it and also thanks to Freeze for doing a great job in commenting on the matches!

• DerMax, Dr_Freeze001, Guns_N_Rozer and 7 others like this

HepTagoN

HepTagoN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

1st round -> never heard of counting down 3 -> 0 . I thought 2nd "weapons green" means "go!". I still belive that should be enough though.

Thank you for streaming and being patience, and doing comments :)

EDIT - its not so obvious that first death determines who is gonna win. In 1st round we managed to kill one of them and make teams 3v3, after Neon has died. Unfortunately idim got killed, but totaly in separate part of map, so its not that he sacraficed himself fot that kill.

Edited by HepTagoN, 08 August 2015 - 03:00 PM.

DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

1st round -> never heard of counting down 3 -> 0 . I thought 2nd "weapons green" means "go!". I still belive that should be enough though.

Thank you for streaming and being patience, and doing comments :)

I made it up, because the "Weapons Green" thing is confusing.

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

Pro-tip for spectator: Change your mouse sensitivity to 1. That'll make things look smooth and cinematic. 

• Meraple, Erzunterweltler, MomOw and 1 other like this

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Good day everyone.

Unless something magical happens and teams that I haven't heard from suddenly get all their games played I'm here to announce that the group stage is over. I'm not happy with it, because of the 15 teams whom have signed up 5 haven't played any matches and are disqualified, and 2 teams have forfeited either due to lack of active players or ping reasons. Lessons learned.

However: congratulations to the teams that have made it. I know it's not easy to arrange games and get schedules worked out, and you won't have to do it again. For the bracket stage all you have to do is make sure that 4 members of your team keep their weekends clear and play when it's your turn. 

So, without further ado, welcome the the Quarter-Finals:

• Team Kvas
  • Crushing Kill
  • Panda Hero
  • Damsels in Distress
  • Pizzabangstorweaselparty64
  • The Casuals
  • Boston Tea Baggy
  • Mystery Magic Rozer

Make sure to get some training matches in before the tournament this weekend. I'll be updating the brackets and assigning times to play soon. Keep your eye on the forums for an announcement thread.

Cheers,

Freeze

Edited by (KDR) Dr_Freeze001, 09 August 2015 - 08:54 AM.

• DerMax, Guns_N_Rozer, LarryLaffer and 4 others like this

KkaQ7HY.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

HepTagoN

HepTagoN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
Wait a second, does it mean u gonna give us exact time that we are supposed to play? I dont think its good idea, some of us got things to to, for others some hours might be laggy, or ppl being tired after whole day etc. Why you dont give us deadline like before to make those matches happen?

Also i wouldnt mind waiting 1 more week for lazy teams. But its their fault after all so i dont insist though.
However we should be able to decide what hours we gonna play

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Wait a second, does it mean u gonna give us exact time that we are supposed to play? I dont think its good idea, some of us got things to to, for others some hours might be laggy, or ppl being tired after whole day etc. Why you dont give us deadline like before to make those matches happen?

I will give you an approximate time when you have to be on the TeamSpeak and able to play. There are 4 matches that need to be played this Saturday, and I'm gonna count 1 1/2 hour match. It will be best of 7, after all, and Pizza vs Casuals has show us that even matches can take a while. I'm pretty sure that the Ultra-Violent servers will be back by then, so there should be significantly less technical difficulties (and also less ping). This is because they will be streamed and, if I want Tiggs to host one of the streams on the official HAWKEN twitch I have to provide a schedule. Also the announcements will be a lot easier to make (and there won't be a 20 min setup time where people have to wait for the match to start) and hopefully lost of people will be able to watch. 

Also i wouldnt mind waiting 1 more week for lazy teams. But its their fault after all so i dont insist though.

It's as you said. A team who has played at least one game is better than a team who has played none. This does matter when you want to be in a competitive tournament with MC prizes. The 8 teams that are going through are the 8 best teams from the group stage.

However we should be able to decide what hours we gonna play

There's a reason why I've saved a week in between the Group Stage and the Quarter-Finals. To arrange exactly when the matches happen. As stated before it will have to be the weekend, but the exact times are flexible. Things like whom goes first and which team frights who still have to be decided.

Edited by (KDR) Dr_Freeze001, 09 August 2015 - 01:34 PM.

• DerMax likes this

KkaQ7HY.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

Shoutaxeror

Shoutaxeror

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Really nice game Pizzaparty vs Casuals, I really enjoyed the show. Thank you to both streamers, participants and organizers !

• DerMax, Guns_N_Rozer, DisorderlyMechanic and 2 others like this

KkaQ7HY.png

SaYxVQp.pngWgWPdMp.png

KDR Veteran | PrT Participant

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Imagine: the players who have lost the quarter final matches are allowed to bet their prizes and fight the other teams. To enter the match you must pay some of the MC you won. Winner of that best of 3 gets the pool. How would you guys feel about that?

Hot damn, that might even be a possibility for a future tournament. Every participant gets 20 points, and if they win the match they get the opponent's points. Then, once the time limit is reached they trade in those points for MC. Not to go too much into detail, but it balances itself and the prizepool sorts itself out!

(These are horrible ideas. I'm not gonna set up a betting ring. Unless It would get the support of the devs, ofc. And all the security stuff, ofc. Are there legal issues with this? Is there an underground HAWKEN mafia?)

Edited by (KDR) Dr_Freeze001, 15 August 2015 - 01:29 PM.

KkaQ7HY.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

HepTagoN

HepTagoN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Imagine: the players who have lost the quarter final matches are allowed to bet their prizes and fight the other teams. To enter the match you must pay some of the MC you won. Winner of that best of 3 gets the pool. How would you guys feel about that?

Hot damn, that might even be a possibility for a future tournament. Every participant gets 20 points, and if they win the match they get the opponent's points. Then, once the time limit is reached they trade in those points for MC. Not to go too much into detail, but it balances itself and the prizepool sorts itself out!

(These are horrible ideas. I'm not gonna set up a betting ring. Unless It would get the support of the devs, ofc. And all the security stuff, ofc. Are there legal issues with this? Is there an underground HAWKEN mafia?)

I would love to bet some MC on match results. But i know it is no possible in any way. Or 2 guys having duel, not some special tournament but in game option, that would allow us to bet our MC.

But ofcourse that wont happend, its gambling advertisement, which i belive is illegal. Our dear developers would be sued and put in jail, i guess.

Is there an underground HAWKEN mafia?)

U better keep yourself below radar, you dont wanna troubles, do u?

amish-mafia.jpg

DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Still no schedule for the semis?

HepTagoN

HepTagoN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Cant wait, dont you? Same here :)

But we have to deal iwth real life too, and ppl dont know yet what willl be doing next week, right?

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Saturday good for everyone? I know that Erzunter wants to do Crushing kill vs pizza at 17:00 UTC, so casuals vs mystery magic would propably be 15:30 UTC.

Good?

KkaQ7HY.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Arduval'd much appreciate it if our match could be ~17:30 UTC, but not a big deal if it's not possible.

I know he's a sub, but 2 of our mains most likely won't be able to participate so..

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Arduval'd much appreciate it if our match could be ~17:30 UTC, but not a big deal if it's not possible.

I know he's a sub, but 2 of our mains most likely won't be able to participate so..

Well, fair enough. We'll see how long crushing vs pizza takes an play right after that.

• Meraple likes this

KkaQ7HY.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

Erzunterweltler

Erzunterweltler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Saturday good for everyone? I know that Erzunter wants to do Crushing kill vs pizza at 17:00 UTC, so casuals vs mystery magic would propably be 15:30 UTC.

Good?

Actually I would prefer 16:00 UTC, so if you guys wanted to play after us, you could play earlier.

• Meraple likes this

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Actually I would prefer 16:00 UTC, so if you guys wanted to play after us, you could play earlier.

16:00 UTC: Crushing Kill vs Pizzabangstormweaselparty64

17:30 UTC: The Casuals vs Mystery Magic Rozer

Good?

KkaQ7HY.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

HepTagoN

HepTagoN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

I honestly would love to play Pizzabangstormweaselparty64 vs Crushing kill @ 15:00. Especially if MMR wanna play later. I rly doubt that we could make it in 1,5 hour. Whats problem Erzunter? If you cannot make it/ dont like it, how about sudnay?

Edited by HepTagoN, 16 August 2015 - 01:16 PM.

Erzunterweltler

Erzunterweltler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

I honestly would love to play Pizzabangstormweaselparty64 vs Crushing kill @ 15:00. Especially if MMR wanna play later. I rly doubt that we could make it in 1,5 hour. Whats problem Erzunter? If you cannot make it/ dont like it, how about sudnay?

I could make it earlier, but one of our players who is necessary for this match is only able to play from 16:00 to 20:00 UTC that Saturday, so it would be very nice if we fought in that certain timespan. To be honest I think we'll be able to get the match done in an hour and a half, even if not, it won't last longer than two hours in any case. I expected the other match to happen before ours, but I think it could work either way.

I haven't asked anybody if they would be able to attend Sunday yet, so at the moment I cannot tell whether we would be able to play then or not. What would be the problem with playing at 16:00 UTC though?

Edited by (KDR) Erzunterweltler, 17 August 2015 - 02:25 AM.

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Sooo...

Casuals vs Mystery Magic Saturday 22nd, 17:30 UTC? Can we set that date?

I've gotta get the schedule to Tiggs by Wednesday, so I'd very much appreciate it if everyone could arrange as soon as possible.

KkaQ7HY.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

n3onfx

n3onfx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
On PizzaBangStormWeaselParty64's side we are only waiting for the confirmation of one of our players to set the hour, Erzun mentioned one of his players is only available starting 16:00 UTC so we should confirm that hour shortly.

Edit: Can't even write my own team's name correctly -_-'

Edited by neon, 17 August 2015 - 06:35 AM.

t

t

DWEH3ZP.png   CRITICAL  RqKpxHn.png    ASSIST   VDNrFxD.png

t

t

HepTagoN

HepTagoN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

16:00 UTC: Crushing Kill vs Pizzabangstormweaselparty64 - Weapons green

• Dr_Freeze001 and Bergwein like this

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Alright, the schedule has been confirmed.

Saturday 22nd:

• 16:00 UTC: Crushing Kill vs Pizzabangstormweaselparty64
  • 17:30 UTC: The Casuals vs Mystery Magic Rozer

See you then,

Freeze

• Guns_N_Rozer and Meraple like this

KkaQ7HY.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Alright, time to plan the Finals and 3rd/4th place matches.

What times is everyone able to play? I'd suggest Crushing vs Mystery Magic at 15:00 and Casuals vs Pizza at 16:30.

Also: I'll need a volonteer to stream and commentate the 3rd/4th place match, because both Erzunter and I can't stream and play well at the same time due to fps.

KkaQ7HY.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

Hrono

Hrono

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

I can try to stream and commentate .

16:30 for the Casuals is fine.

Also I would like to see a noble decision to do a rematch between Crushing and Pizza before the Finals.
Even heptagon mentioned:
"Yea, I'm not satisfied with winning such way."

• DerMax, karnak, LaurenEmily and 1 other like this

Chickin

Chickin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

I think Crushing Kill were dominant in the last few rounds.

Pretty sure they would win the (re) match.

But hey, it's the rules right.

Choosing MC over reputation.

I like chickens.

Edited by Chickin, 25 August 2015 - 03:20 AM.

• LaurenEmily likes this

chickin.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Priority, Target, tournament, VIP, Groups, Schedule, maps

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users